Dennis G.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Labor?
I guess I should have asked about labor costs upfront and how long the service would take... I was surprised by the cost. I will look around next time. Also there car computer is still is telling me to service now even though they serviced the car.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/07/2020

Dennis, I am sorry we missed the indicator and did not communicate with you about the oil service that your car was requesting while here for the other scheduled maintenance needs. I appreciate you stopping by to discuss the issue and allowing us the opportunity to complete your oil service. Our relationship with every one of our clients is so important to us.

John B.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/17/2017
Honesty
We have a 1995 Chevy Lumina Amwell Auto has been helping us keep running. Sadly, our time is running out, but Amwell has been awesome helping us keep 'her' on the road. Thank you!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Pam and John, We are so blessed to have such great clients, Thank you for the privilege of keeping your fleet rolling, have a great weekend

HC
Heidi C.
Kia Sportage
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Heidi said this business had her vehicle for about three days before she got a call back in regards to what was wrong with it. She was not excepting the bill to be as high as it was especially considering the only thing wrong was that her fuel tank was empty. Based on her experience she said she probably would not recommend this business for service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/18/2016

Heidi, I am sorry your experience was not perfect. As with any towed in vehicle we place the utmost importance in returning your car as quickly as possible. I would love to discuss the diagnostic time needed to confirm the no start condition with your car, please call me at 609-397-8032 at your convenience. Thank you Kevin

PE
Patrick E.
Saturn Ion 3
12/21/2015
Awesome service

12/16/2015
Awesome service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

EH
Ellen H.
09/20/2014
Exellent service. I
always felt respected by Amwell Auto and trusted them to give me truthful, helpful information about my automobile and to fix and maintain it properly

Jason L.
New Jersey
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.

09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

David B.
01/24/2021
reliable
Kevin, Patrick and the Amwell team have consistently provided honest operational information and service for my vehicles without 'selling' service. Trust is sometimes hard to find, but I found it here. THANKS !

RK
Ryan K.
Pennington, NJ
01/23/2021
Jeep Service
Very good service. The service fees are expensive side, but the service that was done did fix all issues, so definitely worth it.

Volvo S60
01/19/2021
great service!!
Always very friendly and professional!!

Jakob P.
Ringoes, NJ
Honda Element
Good kob
Professional and timely

Barbara H.
So pleased!
I am so please I found a reputable, trustworthy and accommodating auto repair shop.
They explained everything they did completely and also included pictures.
They were very respectful and I highly recommend them!

AD
Aileen D.
Nissan Sentra
#1
Above and beyond as always! Thank you!

Adrienne B.
New Hope, PA
01/16/2021
People skills and technical skills and friendliness
Always a pleasure to work with them and they do quality work.

Art B.
Mazda 6 Touring
01/16/2021
Oil change and recommended maintenance.
Honesty, reasonable prices, opportunity to setup payment plan, great communication.

AG
Art G.
The best
We have used Amwell Auto for years and would recommend to anyone