PP
Pat P.
GMC Suburban
05/28/2013
Rescore
You guys are always 5 star for me.

05/25/2013
Outstnding service
Thanks for another service on my ageing fleet.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/28/2013
Pat as per our phone conversation you were very happy with our service. The one star was meant to be five, thanks for updating the listing have a wonderful day, Kevin

TG
Tyler G.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Tyler said he had to go back to this business twice because they did not fix his vehicle properly the first time. He had to leave his vehicle with them for a whole week the second time. He is a student so this was a huge inconvenience for him. His vehicle ended up breaking down a third time to where he could barely turn his steering wheel. His serpentine belt finally snapped and caused another part to be destroyed in his vehicle.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/20/2014

Tyler, I wish you would have reached out to me prior with your concerns, Your car was here three times during the summer of 2013  first with a blown brake line, the second a power steering failure yes there was a part failure which we corrected at the third visit. I have called several times attempting to collect payment and you have not responded. We had a great relationship with you family It saddens me that this is the first communication we have recieved from you. The review was prompted because I closed the invoice from our software while we await payment. Please respond to our calls so we can bring closure to this situation.  Respectfully, Kevin

Jason L.
New Jersey
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.

09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

Joe P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/17/2013 Category: Service
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.

01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.

Dennis G.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Labor?
I guess I should have asked about labor costs upfront and how long the service would take... I was surprised by the cost. I will look around next time. Also there car computer is still is telling me to service now even though they serviced the car.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/07/2020

Dennis, I am sorry we missed the indicator and did not communicate with you about the oil service that your car was requesting while here for the other scheduled maintenance needs. I appreciate you stopping by to discuss the issue and allowing us the opportunity to complete your oil service. Our relationship with every one of our clients is so important to us.

HC
Heidi C.
Kia Sportage
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Heidi said this business had her vehicle for about three days before she got a call back in regards to what was wrong with it. She was not excepting the bill to be as high as it was especially considering the only thing wrong was that her fuel tank was empty. Based on her experience she said she probably would not recommend this business for service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/18/2016

Heidi, I am sorry your experience was not perfect. As with any towed in vehicle we place the utmost importance in returning your car as quickly as possible. I would love to discuss the diagnostic time needed to confirm the no start condition with your car, please call me at 609-397-8032 at your convenience. Thank you Kevin

John L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2016 Category: Service
John said the business did fine work but the prices are high. He needs more repair work to be done but if he cannot find lower prices, he will use this business again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/11/2016

John, I appreciate the long term relationship we have shared keeping your car in tip top shape. I am sorry we seem a little more expensive than you would like. Together we can keep your Santa Fe dependable and race ready.

Bob B.
12/11/2015
New Customer
Dropped my 2010 Subaru Forester off for scheduled 90,000 mile maintenance. I found Kevin to be friendly and accommodating. He phoned me a couple times to let me know how things were going and to discuss some of the manufacturer's recommendations. Once completed, Kevin delivered the car to my home. I was especially thankful for this service since I was dealing with a winter cold. The bill had detailed information on each of the services provided and I found their website very useful for scheduling future appointments. All in all I found my experience satisfying. I am giving a neutral rating of 3 stars because I have no history with this provider, but I am expecting future reviews to warrant higher ratings.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/14/2015

Bob, Thank you for the opportunity to prove ourselves, I am glad our service was everything promised, we strive to provide the same outstanding service to everyone one of our clients new and returning. Looking forward to welcoming you back for the next visit. Have a great day, Kevin @ amwellautomotive

RK
Ryan K.
Pennington, NJ
01/23/2021
Jeep Service
Very good service. The service fees are expensive side, but the service that was done did fix all issues, so definitely worth it.

Stockton, NJ
Nissan Frontier
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Good place for auto repair
Never had a problem with the nice people at Amwell Automotive. They seem fair and honest.

GP
Gary P.
Saturn Ion
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Honest and provided options
The initial review of my vehicle identified many issues, some of which were fixed. For my original reason to bring the car I was provided several options. Conversations with the service manager were quite informative

Lisa S.
Frenchtown, NJ
12/18/2019 Category: Service
They try to find a solution to fit the situation and budget.
good service.

New Hope, PA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The team is very helpful. All work was done properly and on time.

PK
Pat K.
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service
Wonky a/c fixed. Rear tires out of line. Alignment done, but further repair needed. Fell confident in the evaluation.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous
Very courteous and thorough. I felt like I was taking my car in for a Dr. visit, not just dropping her off at some garage, because the process was professional and organized.

Haven't had any work done yet because I need to wait but I feel confident in bringing her back there when it's time.

I only gave 4 stars because of their hours. Not a deal breaker but for me but they aren't open on the weekend (which I totally understand!) so iit'll just be harder to drop her off and schedule work in the future as it's very difficult for me to be without the car during the week. This is close to home though so it's an ideal place to take my car.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Justine, Top notch customer service is what we are known for I am so pleased you were able to experience it. We are looking towards loaner cars in the future to help folks like your self. Remember we do have a shuttle service if you decide to take a day off we can easily drop you off and pick you up. We really appreciate the kind words, have a great day