ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (4)

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Adrienne B.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Car care
Always take great care of my car and the staff is nice and friendly. Reliable and knowledgeable with everything. Great little family business!

Ted M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service! They do what they say they are going to do
Life is busy. Taking my truck to Amwell automotive is something done on my list. They just take care of it. I can go on with life. ūüėÄ

James B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Try Amwell Auto First
I went to two other places trying to find out what was going on with my car. The other places give me partial answers, but no solutions. At Amwell Auto, I found my answers and solutions and I am back on the road feeling happy and blessed. Thank you for your fine service and the confidence you instill in your clients that although it costs us money, it is money well spent!!! Shelia B.

Justin H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The awesome staff/crew
Thanks again for your professional help.
Very much appreciated as always!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/10/2018

Justin, We appreciate you one of our many awesome clients. What ever you need just call or stop by. Enjoy your summer talk soon

Art B.
Mazda 6 Touring
07/04/2018 Category: Service
They took us on short notice fit us in
Quickly
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/10/2018

Art, No problem we are here for our clients. I am glad we could help
Have an awesome Day

Dodge 2500 HD SLT
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Caring
Amwell Auto cares
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/10/2018

We want nothing more than to make every experience at Amwell Automotive excellent.

AD
Aileen D.
Nissan Sentra
06/08/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Perfect as always! Thank you again!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Aileen, You make it easy for us thank you for being such an awesome client

FR
Fred R.
Lawrence Township, NJ
06/07/2018 Category: Service
My First Visit - Worth the Trip
Kevin cheerfully "squeezed us in" during a very busy period right before the Memorial Day holiday. Work was completed on time, as promised. All the staff we dealt with were personable, patient and helpful.

While dealer's service department loves to load us up with (and charge us for) every possible leak, rattle, tweak, and fluid change, I am comfortable that Amwell suggested only work that was actually needed to keep my older car running and on the road.

Amwell's prices are competitive with the dealer, but the time they take to explain their recommendations put Amwell's service a notch (or two) above the dealer. I'll be back.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Fred, It is always so rewarding to hear. Treat others the way you want to be treated. We would have it no other way. Thank you for sharing your experience.

BE
Bob E.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service
Amwell Automotive continues to perform as "Best in Breed" for area automotive repairs. Kevin, Patrick and their superlative mechanical associates provide excellent diagnostic and affordable repair service for your vehicle(s). Always a positive experience. Thanks Amwell.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Bob, Wow there is truly no better compliment then an awesome review. Thank you so much for the kind words.

AT
Anne T.
Dodge Dakota
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Once again, Kevin and Team delivered excellent service. Thanks
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Anne, like yourself we like to go the extra mile. Thank you for all of your work we appreciate it.

Sandy H.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Foggy headlights
They look like new. Great job and they kindly gave me a ride home when I had to drop off car. Also, allowed me to pick up car after they had closed. Thanks.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Sandy, We strive to make the Amwell experience convenient and enjoyable. Thank you for giving us the opportunity, have a wonderful day

BD
Bob D.
Ringoes, NJ
05/28/2018
1994 Ford F-150
Problem was correctly diagnosed, now the vehicle runs great. I would recommend to anyone, thanks!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

Bob, solving the tricky problems is one of our specialties, Thank you for spreading the word, Have a great day

John L.
Toyota Tundra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Superior Information, Diagnostics and Repair
Love the electronic vehicle assessment where multiple factors of your vehicle’s “wellbeing “ are listed including pictures of what the technician is referring to. Amwell Automotive is knowledgeable, honest and performs top notch maintenance and repair. They keep my 18 year old pickup running like new!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 06/08/2018

John, It is always our pleasure helping keep your classic on the road. Enjoy the beautiful weather

Adrienne B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Car check up
The overall friendly staff and the care of the car was exceptional. I was new in the area and have not seen anything like it from the car report that was sent out to the little car key card for the oil change club.
All very thoughtful and I felt like a valued customer.
Thank you! AB
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Adrienne, Clear communications is key the digital inspection makes sharing information easy. We really appreciate your feed back. Have an awesome day.

Daniel M.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great auto care.
Thorough and efficient service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Dan, Great clients like yourself make it easy for us to look so good. Thank You

GT
Greg T.
Ringoes, NJ
Pontiac G8
05/01/2018 Category: Service
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
We brought this car to the Dealer 3 times for the same TWO problems with the same result "can't locate the problem" and Pat had it diagnosed and fixed in the first visit. Truly exceptional experience with them!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Greg, thoroughness is one of the many things that makes us unique. Thank you for sharing your experience.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Yukon
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Yukon service
Good, friendly service. Thank you.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Pat, We always love to see Spring and yourself. Thank you for allowing us the privilege servicing all of your families vehicles for the past two decades.

DZ
Don Z.
Ford Econoline E150
04/27/2018 Category: Service
You can trust Amwell to take care of your vehicle
Kevin & Pat are very conscientious. They, and their mechanics, always do a good job. They will note future maintenance that will need to be done, and give an estimate on those items. They have been maintaining our vehicles for several years. Thanks guys! Cam
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Cam and Don, we appreciate the trust and loyalty for so many years. Have a great spring

LW
Lincoln W.
Ford Transit Connect
04/24/2018 Category: Service
new windshield
smooth install and transaction, thanks for the rides, too !
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Lincoln, Making the experience here at Amwell easy is always important to us. Thank you for sharing

Monty W.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Repair
As always, prompt and professional. Delivered within budget and on time!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 04/25/2018

Monty, as always a pleasure working with you, great clients like yourself make our job easy. Thank You