Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Buddy G.
Jersey City, NJ
01/09/2019
Great job on my 2011 BMW 328i
Needed to replace the eccentric shaft sensor on my 328i. Amwell Auto did a great job. Job was done quickly, car passed inspection next day and has been driving like a dream. Highly recommend these guys.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Buddy, so glad we could help, there is nothing like a smooth running BMW. We really appreciate the shout out. Have a great day

AG
Alex G.
Hillsborough, NJ
1999 Toyota Camry
Great communication from Kevin, repairs were done in a timely manner.
The car drives like brand new!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Alex, We know how it is to have older cars, Keeping them safe and on the road is key, glad we could help. Happy Motoring

TR
Terry R.
Consistently great service
Amwell Automotive consistently delivers top quality service at competitive prices. They have been our primary service provider for more than a decade.

Terry and Leila
We cannot thank you enough for the decade of trust you have placed in us. We will always be here for you and your new drivers. Enjoy the winter weather

John B.
Hyundai Tucson
Why do I wait?
I needed a new pump for my windshield fluid. Thought I could replace it myself, needless to say, I was not successful! Thank you to Kevin and the team for taking care of us once again!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Pam and John, Glad we could help, we are always here if you need us. Have a wonderful day

C H.
01/08/2019
My highest recommendation.
Did a super job on a very involved BMW 318 sensor replacement.
I am now bringing friends and family cars (from a considerable distance) to AA because of their consistently excellent work.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/10/2019

Charles, The only way to do a job is to do it right, words we live by, We really appreciate your help in coordinating the repair. Thanks again

BK
Bill K.
New Hope, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Expertise, communication, and honesty.
Have been servicing our cars for the past 15 years with much satisfaction on our part.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bill, It has been our pleasure to keep you family's cars rolling. Thank you for the opportunity

Volvo S70
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and timely.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you we appreciate the kind words

EG
Ed G.
Dodge Pickup R2500
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great guys. Great job.
Came in with my son’s 1996 truck. The guys at Amwell Automotive ran diagnostics, figured out the problem, explained it in detail, and fixed it for a decent price. Plus, they were helpful and patient every step of the way. Would definitely go there again.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Ed, We really appreciate your patience with the holiday delaying the repair. We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day

01/02/2019 Category: Service
No comment

Lonnie B.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
That great sevice feeling.
I love the service reports of my vehicle and knowing what should be done on the next visit.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Lonnie, We love you! how can we be blessed with so many awesome clients. Thank you for being you.

EH
Edward H.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
First time
Appreciated the detailed text report.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Edward, Your welcome,  our goal is to be sure our clients cars are safe and maintained. The digital report is a great format to share the information. Thank you for sharing

AL
Anthony L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome, knowledgeable, courteous!
Those who know me know I am a car guy and VERY picky. I usually perform my own services or go to the retailer. I can tell you that Kevin and his team went over and above any service you could imagine, and I only went there for an oil change. These guys went through the entire vehicle and provided a detailed report that was accurate and fair. The prices were extremely fair and they gained a customer for life. I’ll never crawl under my car again at this point.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Anthony, It is always so rewarding for us when a new client shares their experience. Welcome to the Amwell Automotive family

Stephanie M.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Always the best
My car will run forever because of Amwell Automotive!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Stephanie, Working together we can keep your car in tip top shape. We are so lucky to have clients like yourself that appreciate our workmanship. Have an excellent day

ES
Ed S.
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Easy, honest service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Ed and Shirley, We want nothing more than to make your life as easy as possible. Thank you for the privilege of allowing us to service your entire family's vehicles. Have a wonderful day

KH
Kelly H.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
New Brakes
As always, Kevin and his team are absolutely amazing!! I had my rear brakes replaced and it was smooth as always! I’ve been going to amwell automotive since I moved to Lambertville over 13 years ago!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Kelly, Wow has it really been 13 years I cannot believe we have been open for 21 years.  Long term relationships like ours are so rewarding. Have a great day

Charles H.
Another fine job by Amwell Automotive
Great job on my old Honda.
Highly Recommended.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Charles, It may be old but we can keep it going for you at least for now. Thank you for the kind words

Hopewell, NJ
Mazda 5 Sport
Thoroughness
Great experience. Thourough and honest
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bernie, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair and service your Mazda. Together we can keep your car rolling for many years. Have a great day

SK
Scott K.
Stockton, NJ
Lexus RX
Awesome!
Awesome staff, really friendly, dependable and great service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Scott, We are here for our clients, without you we would not exist. Thank You for the nice review

Bruce H.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
As always my experience with Amwell Automotive has been a positive one.
Have worked on my vehicles for many years, I have always been satisfied.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Bruce, Keeping your vehicles safe if our job, I'm glad we could help keep the fleet rolling.

SD
Shawn D.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
getting a grip
Kevin and Pat really have a "handle" on things! (get it, get it)
Merry Christmas!
Shawn and the green CRV!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/07/2019

Shawn, Your reviews are always the best, I'm glad we were able to replace the door handle for you. I bet you were getting tired of climbing in the window :)