Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Sam W.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Experience
I’m so glad I️ can trust this crew with my baby. My car drove very smooth after I️ brought it home from the shop. I will definitely come here again for future repairs on my car.

RT
Robert T.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Nice people fair prices .
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Robert, It was a pleasure to meet you and talk about New Hope and the area. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great weekend

Marianne S.
Ringoes, NJ
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
Fast and efficient service, as always. The shuttle to work is an added bonus.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Marianne, There is nothing better than an awesome review. Thank You we really appreciate it

Jim S.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/06/2019 Category: Service
last minute fix
they go out of their way to accommodate you when you need a quick fix. Was pulled over by police and was told my license plate light was out and needed to have it fixed. the next day I stopped by in the afternoon and they were able to do it right away. Always have been great with customer service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Jim, You know we always try our best to accommodate every client. Especially if the police will be checking up!! Thank Jim we really appreciate you.

CL
Cheryl L.
Volvo S60
03/06/2019 Category: Service
First experience - we will return
I like data and observations about what is going with my car. Difficult to do - as I’m not the one working on the car, leaving the servicing to a pro and usually I drop the car off and head to work.

At Amwell Automotive, they shared screenshots of diagnosis. Kevin called and explained his observations backed up by the data and visuals. They were thorough and yet conservative.

We will be back.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Cheryl, We like to be thorough and precise with our diagnostics. It is so nice to hear that the attention to detail is appreciated. Thank You

Betsy H.
Another Great Experience
Thanks for making things so easy! I really appreciate both your pick up service and your technical expertise.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Betsy, Your welcome and thank you for being such an awesome client !!

Mike P.
Dodge Durango
Differential/Transfer Case Fluid Exchange
Service provided as quoted, friendly neighborhood service!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Mike, Doing a great job every time is the only way we know. Thank you for the chance to prove it. Have a great day see you at the ball field.

AD
Aileen D.
Nissan Sentra
Excellence
Professional and friendly, prompt, communicative and very accommodating (thanks for the rides, Doug!). The job is done perfectly every time. Thank you all!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Aileen, Your words are so kind and fitting! We want nothing more than to make your visit at Amwell enjoyable. We really appreciate your time sharing your experience

Daniel D.
Mercedes-Benz R350
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent - Explained everything and did everything right... They work on Mercedes!
First time using them - Have been using the dealer for 10 years... finally got tired of paying astronomical rates to pay for their marble palaces.. Very pleased with Kevin and the woman who took in my car - They did a great job and kept me informed of what they were doing and saved probably a third of the $. Should have stopped paying the dealer 7 years ago, could have went to Disney with the difference - lol.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Daniel, That it so great to hear Disney that would be fun :) Our waiting room may be small but the shop can handle your Mercedes needs. Thank You for sharing

Lloyd M.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Comprehensive Evaluation
The team did a complete evaluation of my vehicle identifying some unknown (to me) safety issues and prioritizing other work that eventually would need to be done. They provided an honest assessment and explained each item so that I understood the issue and significance. Some of the items for which I had originally brought in the vehicle were found to be not issues, so they didn't make them such. I appreciated the straightforward approach to vehicle assessment and repair. Excellent work with a dependable team!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Lloyd, welcome to the Amwell Family It is so awesome to hear how well everything went on your first visit. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mary Kay M.
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I had a daytime running lamp out, took the chance to call and see if I had to make an appointment or not. They had it in stock, told me to come right in, I was in and out in 20 minutes. It was so nice that I didn’t have to go to my Dealer and have this taken care of...thank you!!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Marykay, Your Welcome never be afraid to call we will try our best to accommodate any needs. Thank You!!

Matt L.
Volkswagen Passat
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive
excellent service and mechanics take time to talk about issues with the car
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Matt, We love what we do and want to share our knowledge with our clients. Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of servicing your family's vehicles. Have a wonderful day

MT
Mindy T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/15/2019 Category: Service
courteous, efficient, competent
I like bringing my car here because, aside from the fact that it is close to my home, they are responsive, pleasant, and competent. I've been using them for almost 10 years and have never been disappointed .
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/06/2019

Mindy, A decade of great service, wow does time go fast. Thank you we would not be here if it was not for awesome clients like you!!

AO
Antonio O.
Jeep Liberty
02/14/2019 Category: Service
PROFESSIONALISM at its Best!
I was surprised by the service at Amwell Automotive! They sent me a link to review the analysis and diagnostic done, wich included in details the problem my car had plus other issues they detected, they took pics of fluid levels and acidity, checked tires tread wear and more, it took them less than two days to finish the job! I am a DIY guy and I would Highly recomend Amwell Automotive based on my experience!

MN
Marty N.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Usual professional job that expect from them
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Marty It is our pleasure as always, thank you

Joseph B.
Trenton, NJ
Nissan Sentra
02/09/2019 Category: Service
First visit, pre-purchase inspection
I was looking for a used car, found one, and needed a shop in the area to do a pre-purchase inspection. I picked Amwell Automotive based on the amount of positive reviews I found on Google; I was not disappointed. The vehicle inspection was extremely thorough and yielded a clearly detailed report that provided an accurate reflection of the condition of the vehicle. I was then contacted by Amwell Automotive to discuss the report and answer any questions. Upon request, I was emailed detailed estimates for each of the potential maintenance items and repairs. Once all was said and done, I felt confident that I had a much better idea of the condition of the vehicle I was interested in purchasing.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Joe, At Amwell we strive for clear communications and thoroughness it sounds like we hit the nail on the head, We really appreciate your opinion.

BJ
Buck J.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I explained to them what was going on with my car and they didn't try to sell me anything extra. One of the best types of phone calls in the world is a short phone call with your mechanic!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Buck, Thank you for allowing us to align your car, Pushy sales men you will not find here. Have a great day

MV
Mark V.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Consistent, quality service
Clear communication, honest work.

Thank you Mark, We really appreciate your business

Hyundai Accent
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Another fine job....this time my Hyundai
Recently, purchased an Accent and Kevin and crew did a great job with tires, battery and an induction clean. Very satisfied.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Bring us your family fleet we will keep them all in tip top shape for you. We are here for you, have a great day

Chris S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and Honesty!!
As usual Kevin and the entire staff at Amwell Automotive have made our experience great. They fit our car into their busy schedule and finished up very quickly. We are very happy with the service we received. As usual Excellent service and Honesty keeps us coming back. Thanks again Amwell Automotive.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Chris, It is so rewarding to hear how received our efforts are. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Sounds like we are on target. Thank You