Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Awesome service

12/16/2015
Awesome service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

Jason L.
New Jersey
09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.

09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Suburban
05/25/2013
Rescore
You guys are always 5 star for me.

05/25/2013
Outstnding service
Thanks for another service on my ageing fleet.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/28/2013
Pat as per our phone conversation you were very happy with our service. The one star was meant to be five, thanks for updating the listing have a wonderful day, Kevin

Joe P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.

01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.

Bob B.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Another quality job
THIS IS EASY: Great owners; Great mechanics; Great service(Diane)

Jack D.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Once I was hot, now I'm just cool!
Guys did a great job diagnosing and repairing my A/C problem. Really enjoying the results!

Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Reliable, efficient, courteous. Always.

Dodge Pickup 1500
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great communication and great service
They are great - sincere, honest, and quality work. They take the time to do it right and I don’t feel like I’m just another customer they want to move along quickly.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/10/2018

Bob, Every client is so important to us, we would not be here if it was not for you. Thank You

Marianne S.
Ringoes, NJ
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Starting with an appointment confirmation via text, followed by rides to/from my place of employment, and service updates via text and phone call, my first appointment with Amwell Automotive was a great experience. And they managed to do all this at a lower cost than the last garage I used. I'll definitely be going back!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/10/2018

Marianne, providing the best customer service while performing excellent work is what we are known for. Thank you for sharing you first experience. Have a great day

PW
Peter W.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service at Amwell Automotive
Amwell Automotive has provided excellent car care for many years. The staff at Amwell is well skilled and incredibly trustworthy
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/10/2018

Peter, We are so blessed to have excellent clients like yourself. You make it easy for us to look so good.Have an excellent weekend

AW
Alan W.
New Hope, PA
Mazda 3 Touring
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Great experience...very good place!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/10/2018

Alan, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience. We appreciate it

Dan D.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Really friendly folks and very thorough work
Everyone I interacted with was genuinely helpful and nice. They provided a digital report of my car inspection including photos of what needed repairs - it was refreshing to have so much info and not just a list, like most other garages. Great, honest folks
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Dan, We love to share our knowledge and information about your vehicle with the digital inspection. We always appreciate the feedback, Have a wonderful day

Charlie S.
Wayne, PA
Jeep Compass
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Super Heroes
After hearing a hissing sound when exiting my vehicle at work, I immediately got back in and drive to Amwell Automotive. They fixed my tire and had my car ready for the commute home. Thank you!!

No Problem Charlie,
We are always here to help just give a call or stop by. Thank you for sharing the experience

Chris S.
Titusville, NJ
Pontiac G6
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Amwell automotive has the most pleasant and knowledgeable staff and technicians. I can feel a clear difference in the operation of my vehicle after every visit to Amwell Automotive. I wish other businesses would operate just as diligently.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Chris, That's awesome we really appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Have a great summer

KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Special thanks to Jesse as well considering it was your car.

RL
Robert L.
Hopewell, NJ
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely apt.
Replace Pads/Rotor rear brakes. Change transmission fluid
Not sure why, but the Honda rides/drives much better after the service.
Great service, Thanks!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Robert, It is amazing even cars love a little TLC. An Amwell Automotive Spa day for your car. Glad we could help.

Adrienne B.
New Hope, PA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Car care
Always take great care of my car and the staff is nice and friendly. Reliable and knowledgeable with everything. Great little family business!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Adrienne we are so happy to have you as part of our Amwell Automotive family. Enjoy the beautiful day.

Ted M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service! They do what they say they are going to do
Life is busy. Taking my truck to Amwell automotive is something done on my list. They just take care of it. I can go on with life. 😀
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/19/2018

Ted, We know how bust life can be, our goal is to make a visit to Amwell as easy and convenient as possible. Thank you for saving a little time for us.

www.amwellautomotive.com

James B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Try Amwell Auto First
I went to two other places trying to find out what was going on with my car. The other places give me partial answers, but no solutions. At Amwell Auto, I found my answers and solutions and I am back on the road feeling happy and blessed. Thank you for your fine service and the confidence you instill in your clients that although it costs us money, it is money well spent!!! Shelia B.

Sheila and James
Thank you so much for sharing you experience. There is nothing more rewarding for us than to hear the results of our work. Have a wonderful Summer

Justin H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The awesome staff/crew
Thanks again for your professional help.
Very much appreciated as always!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/10/2018

Justin, We appreciate you one of our many awesome clients. What ever you need just call or stop by. Enjoy your summer talk soon

Art B.
Mazda 6 Touring
07/04/2018 Category: Service
They took us on short notice fit us in
Quickly
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/10/2018

Art, No problem we are here for our clients. I am glad we could help
Have an awesome Day