Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Awesome service

12/16/2015
Awesome service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

Jason L.
New Jersey
09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.

09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Suburban
05/25/2013
Rescore
You guys are always 5 star for me.

05/25/2013
Outstnding service
Thanks for another service on my ageing fleet.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/28/2013
Pat as per our phone conversation you were very happy with our service. The one star was meant to be five, thanks for updating the listing have a wonderful day, Kevin

Joe P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.

01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.

Jeff A.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality work at a fair price.
having been a long time customer, Amwell Automotive is always friendly, courteous and professional. Our car is returned to us
on time ready to go. On time every time.

GW
George W.
Volvo XC70
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service and repair
What can I say - great service as always - we were lucky the day a neighbor referred us to you.
Everyone who works at Amwell Automotive is responsive and friendly.

WE
Wendy E.
New Hope, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Don't know what review title is but Amwell serviced my car and they are a top-notch company.
As always, Amwell is great!

Joseph H.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great communication, fast service, fair price. All good highly recommend!
Have used several times, far better experience than the dealer.

KK
Kristin K.
Trenton, NJ
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and Kindly Service
Amwell Auto gave my car four new tires, a full oil service, and diagnostic tests in just a few short hours. Reasonable prices for top-notch, quality care.

LK
Laura K.
Ringoes, NJ
Ford Expedition
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Loved the on line report about vehicle status. Very informative

Volvo XC70
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, trustworthy and responsive

BC
Bob C.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/04/2018 Category: Service
aurora
Service visit discussion with Kevin and appointment arrangements made for a good experience.

Joe C.
09/25/2018
Best of the best
I have been coming here for a couple years now and won't go anywhere else for as long as I live in the area. Kevin always answers my questions patiently and explains as much as I want to know about my car or the work being done. If you come here you will leave knowing what service your car does or does not need. I have learned quite a bit more about how my car works thanks to Amwell Automotive.

Every employee that I have encountered is very courteous, friendly, and helpful. I'll definitely be back
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Joe, every day we try to live up to our mission statement.
"Deliver quality service with an exceptional customer experience following the fundamental principles of honest and integrity" sound like we nailed it. Thank  you for sharing your experience.

NL
Nora L.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Automotive Service
Great service! Kevin is wonderful at explaining the required repairs and options. And I also love the new mobile technology they use which provides your car's performance score and the required repairs if needed.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Nora, I love to share my knowledge and the technology really helps, a picture is worth a thousand words, so true. I really appreciate the shout out. Thanks again Kevin

BE
Bob E.
New Hope, PA
Land Rover Range Rover
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive Encounters
Absolutely THE repair shop meet your automotive repair needs. The Amwell team from diagnosis to repair is the most customer friendly, customer focused and cost efficient automotive repair shop in the area.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Bob, Wow such kind words, glad we could help. Have a great day

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest Auto repair ..highest rating
Excellent experience.
They did good work.
Very professional auto repair shop; provided honest assessment of my options with the old Honda.
Highly recommended.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Honesty is what we are known for, We will be the first to advise if the benefit out weights the expense. We really appreciate you taking the time to share the experience

Daniel M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I had an issue that needed to be addressed or the vehicle couldn't be used. The issue was quickly repaired and I was back on the road.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Dan, we always try our best to address emergencies quickly, thank you for the recognition

Sue S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The people and their great service.
Always a pleasant experience with Amwell Automotive. 😊
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Sue, It is always a pleasure working with you and all of our awesome clients. Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great shop, bit pricey
Should give $5 credit for time spent on a review.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Consider it done credit on file, Thank you for trusting us to prepare you car for the big move. Let me know if we can help with anything else.

AG
Alex G.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Always willing to help
We had yet another screw puncture a tire. Kevin was willing to fit us in first thing the next morning even with the busy shop schedule and get the tire repaired and balanced and off to work.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Alex, No problem glad we could help, watch out for those darn screws!  Have a great day