Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Awesome service

12/16/2015
Awesome service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

Jason L.
New Jersey
09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.

09/13/2013 Category: Service
Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Suburban
05/25/2013
Rescore
You guys are always 5 star for me.

05/25/2013
Outstnding service
Thanks for another service on my ageing fleet.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/28/2013
Pat as per our phone conversation you were very happy with our service. The one star was meant to be five, thanks for updating the listing have a wonderful day, Kevin

Joe P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.

01/11/2013 Category: Service
Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.

Hopewell, NJ

Stockton, NJ
Lexus RX
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
Awesome staff, really friendly, dependable and great service.

Bruce H.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
As always my experience with Amwell Automotive has been a positive one.
Have worked on my vehicles for many years, I have always been satisfied.

SD
Shawn D.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
getting a grip
Kevin and Pat really have a "handle" on things! (get it, get it)
Merry Christmas!
Shawn and the green CRV!

BC
Bob C.
Stockton, NJ
Dodge 1500 Tradesman
RAM 2014 front pads and rotors
The work was completed as promised and the performance of the new pads and rotors is excellant.
I appreciate the ride to the garage to pay for and pick up my vehicle.

OH
Osmond H.
Hillsborough, NJ
Thourough trustworthy service
I’ve been getting my car serviced at Amwell Automotive for years. Kevin is always thorough with his inspections and takes his time explaining things until I feel comfortable. He often includes a written document complete with photographs when deciding what work needs to be done on my car and sends it to me for discussion before they start anything. The work is always done in a timely manner. Excellent mechanic that I have and will continue to recommend to others!

Jack D.
First class inspections
Service went smoothly, and thanks to the pro's at Amwell, some serious problems were discovered. They will now be dealt with, not stranded on the road, but on a scheduled service. Nice!

RF
Rich F.
Ford Edge
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant staff.
Performed my authorized repair in a prompt and timely manner.

AF

Carversville, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Among the best.
Skilled mechanics, great service. A fun place to visit. I'm so glad to have found Amwell Automotive.

HM
Herbert M.
Ringoes, NJ
12/02/2018 Category: Service
good work in a timely fashion
excellent

Joe W.
Sergeantsville, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeep that clunked
As usual they figured it out

Betsy H.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
As usual... an excellent experience. Thanks!

EO
Elizabeth O.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Auto
Kevin and Pat run a reliable, friendly upstanding business. Diane has been a great asset since she joined the business. I recommend Amwell Automotive

SJ
Skip J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
I was very happy that you were able to get my car through inspection and I want you to know that I do appreciate all of the time and effort that it took to do so. My concern now is it going to cost me another $500 to get my car inspected in 2 yrs., the light is still on and I've only replaced 2 oxygen sensors and my car runs great.

EB
Ellie B.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great business!
Amwell Automotive has always done great work with my car (2006 Accord). They are thorough, professional, and don’t do anything that is an unnecessary repair. I highly recommend them!!