Amwell Automotive Inc.

Vehicle: Saturn Ion 3
Service Date: 12/15/2015
Review Created: 12/16/2015 09:34 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

Jason L. ReScore Review on 09/18/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013

Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

Pat P. ReScore Review on 05/28/2013
"Rescore"
You guys are always 5 star for me.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 05/22/2013
Review Created: 05/25/2013 02:18 PM

"Outstnding service"
Thanks for another service on my ageing fleet.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 05/22/2013
Review Created: 05/25/2013 02:18 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/28/2013
Pat as per our phone conversation you were very happy with our service. The one star was meant to be five, thanks for updating the listing have a wonderful day, Kevin
Joe P. ReScore Review on 01/17/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/03/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013

Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/03/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.
Susan D. on 01/18/2018
"Ampel Automotive Inc."
The competence of the staff and the excellent customer service.
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:38 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Susan, awesome clients like you make our job easy..Thank You

Laurie L. on 01/17/2018
"Customer Service Professionals"
Had oil changes on my Honda for the second time and really like going here. First time customers receive a swag bag with branded goodies and a significant discount on service. Also if you live nearby there is free pickup and drop off when you need to leave your car and Doug is really nice. With each oil change I was give a thorough diagnostic report of things that needed to be done and the options to have them done at this time or a later date. The reason I am giving four out of five stars is because the pricing is pretty steep for other work. I needed a cabin air filter replaced and it would have been $118 for them to do it. Instead I bought one for $23 and opened my glovebox and replaced it myself. I understand the need for covering costs and making profit but if the mission of your business is to have the most excellent customer service, then letting the customer know how cheap and easy something like changing the cabin air filter is would have scored that fifth star for me! Otherwise I recommend Amwell Automotive highly!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:44 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Laurie, Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience and the best service possible, I appreciate your honesty and look forward to working with you in the future.  Have a great day

Ella H. on 01/14/2018
"Always great"
I've been bringing my cars here for 20 years now. Kevin, Pat and the team are always professional, friendly and helpful. They always let me know what maintenance they recommend and what might need to be done soon, but I never feel pressured and never once have they ever been condescending. They've kept my cars, old and new, running well for 2 decades! I've recommended them a few times over the years and those folks have always thanked me for the great tip.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 01:11 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Ella, Wow, you have been with us since the beginning 20 years ago. It was fun going down memory lane talking with you about your VW and the early day. See you again soon.

Hugh C. on 01/14/2018
"Terrific Service"
My 2004 Sienna 4x4 is running like new now. Its transfer case needed seals and these folks did the job for UNDER their estimate! Am bringing all my cars to Amwell for service in the future. Great shop! Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 06:13 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Hugh, We strive for perfection on every car and stand behind our word. We really appreciate the trust you have placed with us as a new client. Have a great day.

www.amwellautomotive.com

Ken F. on 01/13/2018
"Great Service "
I own a business that requires me to be on the road all day. They go out of their way to accommodate me so I can get my truck back on the road as quick as possible.
They are honest and friendly and I highly recommend their service.
Vehicle: Dodge ProMaster 3500
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:12 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Kenny, Thank You it means a lot to us, I often say the same thing about your business and work ethic.

Kelly H. on 01/13/2018
"Always Excellent Service"
As always Amwell Automotive provides excellent service and provides a personal touch.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Review Created: 01/13/2018 07:39 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Kelly, You know we enjoy what we do, It is always a pleasure taking care of your car. Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Dick T. on 01/13/2018
"Ultimate Customer Service"
Kevin
I was a manager at AT&T for almost 30 years so I look for management skills. I was very impressed yesterday by your use of technology to record the maintenance on my truck. The fellow working on my truck entered the data into the system as he went along. Some time ago I was impressed by the fact that you had a lunch meeting with your guys to get their input. You always seem to be relaxed and friendly - even though you have much on your mind. The notion of asking for feedback is impressive.
Is there a small business owners group where you could share your approach? It is truly unique.
Walt's in Ringoes is the exact opposite. He is king; he receives input from no one. The only technology that he has is that he can look up parts on the computer. He had my generator to fix after Hurricane Sandy, supposedly a priority. The machine was fixed but he would not take 1 minute to check it. I spent the night in the dark and came back the next morning. I watched as he spent 1 minute looking at it and said it was ok
Keep up the good work.
Dick.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:48 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Dick, that means a lot  especially from some one of your caliper. We are truly a team at Amwell, everyone plays a crucial role. In all honesty they make me look good.

David B. on 01/13/2018
"Professional service "
Professional service, providing for the clients needs,
Not influenced by ‘service salesman’ looking to meet companies interests.
Reliable and personal service is hard to find these days,
Amwell automotive provides both.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:18 AM

David, It is so awesome to be appreciated for who we are. Thank You

Mark S. on 01/13/2018
"Simply the Best!"
Kevin, Pat, and staff are the best. They are fair, reasonable, and always willing to explain things in a way the customer can understand. I have been using Amwell Automotive since I moved to the area 10 years ago and will not use anyone else. Thanks guys for all the years of quality customer-friendly service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 04:28 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Mark, You know we love to share our knowledge thak you for the decade of trust.

Bill K. on 01/12/2018
"Car service at Amwell Auto "
Personnel and reliable service.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 01/12/2018 07:44 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Bill, You know without great clients like yourself we would not be here. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

Art G. on 01/11/2018
"As always they are the best"
We are loyal customers and will recommend them to anyone
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:03 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Art, a referral is the highest compliment, Thank You.

Jim S. on 01/07/2018
"Very thorough"
As usual A VERY competent job, even found a headlight that I didn't know was out
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra Touring
Review Created: 01/07/2018 02:25 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Jim, Your safety is always our key concern. We want to thank you for allowing us the pleasure of helping your family for so many years.

Bill C. on 01/06/2018
"Great service at Amwell Automotive "
Great service; they tell you what needs to be done, but you never feel like they are pushing anything on you. Very competent and you know that they will stand behind their work
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500HD
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2018 07:06 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Bill, Honesty and Integrity are the key principles in our business. Thank you for the recognizing them. Have a great day.

Ron W. on 01/05/2018
"Friendly and excellent service"
My wife and I have have taken our cars to Amwell Automotive for many years and are always satisfied. In addition to excellent work they will always take time to answer questions and give advice when requested.
Ron & Rosemary Wootters
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 01/05/2018 09:07 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/05/2018

Ron and Rosemary, Can you believe we have been here for 20 years. We have been blessed to have so many awesome relationships with clients like you both. Thanks You Kevin

Joan R. on 12/31/2017
"Professional Experts"
Well done, as always!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 12/31/2017 02:41 PM

Thank You Joan for the shout out! Stay warm

John H. on 12/31/2017
"did the right thing correctly"
Concern was most in the forefront for our safety and comfort in our vehicle.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic
Review Created: 12/31/2017 08:13 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/05/2018

John, Our goal is to work directly with every client educating them about their vehicles, prioritizing safety is key. Thank You for the reminding us that we are doing it the right way.

www.amwellautomotive.com