Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Sue B.
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always
This time a small job... windshield wipers... but excellent service and attention to detail as always. Thank you!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/15/2018

Sue, We always strive to do the best job possible big or small. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Have a great day

BF
Barry F.
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and general examination
As usual, excellent service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Barry for the kind words, Have an awesome day

Mike P.
Dodge Durango
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Local business, local down to earth treatment.
First time at Amwell Automotive and will be back for future service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Mike, Welcome to the true small town business where I get the pleasure of repairing your vehicle and sponsoring our kids sports team. I would not trade it for anything.

PK
Pat K.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Your explanation of the work done.
I'l be back!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/02/2018

Pat, Educating our clients about their car and its needs is a top priority. Thank you for sharing your review. Have a great weekend

BE
Bob E.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfaction.
One of the areas best automotive repair shops for your make and model vehicle. I’ve been a 12+ year customer with my family cars and appreciate Amwell Automotive’s prompt, friendly and professional service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Bob, Has it been twelve years already, I cannot believe we are at year twenty. Wow does time fly, we could not have done it without so many awesome clients like you. Have a great day

MN
Marty N.
01/28/2018 Category: Service
You successfully changed the oil and fixed a loose heat shield. Routine maintenance.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Marty, Some days the simple jobs are the best, Thank you for allowing us to take care your Subaru and all of its needs. Have a great week

Bob M.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work and explanation given!
good work and great explanations given
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Bob, I am so glad we were able to repair the leak on your truck. Thank you for giving us the opportunity

CL
Charles L.
Great Product + Great People
Amwell Motors is the perfect blend of professional competence and customer centricity, which translates into an outstanding value-for-money proposition. Having had cars serviced for 40+ years across 3 different continents, they are far and away the best people on the planet to trust your cars with. If only the rest of my encounters with humanity would work like this! 👊👍👏
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Chip, Treat others the way you want to be treated. It is a simple phrase we live by. It is so awesome when our clients share the same beliefs. Thank you for being part of the Amwell family.

FS
Fiona S.
Truck maintenance
They get the job done, all whilst being helpful and keeping us informed of progress!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/30/2018

Fiona, prompt professional service while educating the client about their vehicle. That is our job in a nut shell. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day.

GT
Greg T.
Ringoes, NJ
Buick Park Avenue Ultra
01/22/2018 Category: Service
93 Buick
I had this car to two mechanics and neither fixed the problem. For about 15% of what I paid the other mechanics, they fixed the car perfectly. And more importantly, honestly.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/25/2018

Greg, I am glad we could help, Honesty and transparency with every client is so important to us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, have a great week

SD
Susan D.
Volvo XC60
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Ampel Automotive Inc.
The competence of the staff and the excellent customer service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Susan, awesome clients like you make our job easy..Thank You

LL
Laurie L.
Honda Fit
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Professionals
Had oil changes on my Honda for the second time and really like going here. First time customers receive a swag bag with branded goodies and a significant discount on service. Also if you live nearby there is free pickup and drop off when you need to leave your car and Doug is really nice. With each oil change I was give a thorough diagnostic report of things that needed to be done and the options to have them done at this time or a later date. The reason I am giving four out of five stars is because the pricing is pretty steep for other work. I needed a cabin air filter replaced and it would have been $118 for them to do it. Instead I bought one for $23 and opened my glovebox and replaced it myself. I understand the need for covering costs and making profit but if the mission of your business is to have the most excellent customer service, then letting the customer know how cheap and easy something like changing the cabin air filter is would have scored that fifth star for me! Otherwise I recommend Amwell Automotive highly!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Laurie, Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience and the best service possible, I appreciate your honesty and look forward to working with you in the future.  Have a great day

EH
Ella H.
Honda Fit
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great
I've been bringing my cars here for 20 years now. Kevin, Pat and the team are always professional, friendly and helpful. They always let me know what maintenance they recommend and what might need to be done soon, but I never feel pressured and never once have they ever been condescending. They've kept my cars, old and new, running well for 2 decades! I've recommended them a few times over the years and those folks have always thanked me for the great tip.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Ella, Wow, you have been with us since the beginning 20 years ago. It was fun going down memory lane talking with you about your VW and the early day. See you again soon.

HC
Hugh C.
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Terrific Service
My 2004 Sienna 4x4 is running like new now. Its transfer case needed seals and these folks did the job for UNDER their estimate! Am bringing all my cars to Amwell for service in the future. Great shop! Highly recommended.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Hugh, We strive for perfection on every car and stand behind our word. We really appreciate the trust you have placed with us as a new client. Have a great day.

www.amwellautomotive.com

KF
Ken F.
Dodge ProMaster 3500
01/13/2018 Category: Service
I own a business that requires me to be on the road all day. They go out of their way to accommodate me so I can get my truck back on the road as quick as possible.
They are honest and friendly and I highly recommend their service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Kenny, Thank You it means a lot to us, I often say the same thing about your business and work ethic.

KH
Kelly H.
Always Excellent Service
As always Amwell Automotive provides excellent service and provides a personal touch.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Kelly, You know we enjoy what we do, It is always a pleasure taking care of your car. Thank you for giving us the opportunity

DT
Dick T.
Hopewell, NJ
Ultimate Customer Service
Kevin
I was a manager at AT&T for almost 30 years so I look for management skills. I was very impressed yesterday by your use of technology to record the maintenance on my truck. The fellow working on my truck entered the data into the system as he went along. Some time ago I was impressed by the fact that you had a lunch meeting with your guys to get their input. You always seem to be relaxed and friendly - even though you have much on your mind. The notion of asking for feedback is impressive.
Is there a small business owners group where you could share your approach? It is truly unique.
Walt's in Ringoes is the exact opposite. He is king; he receives input from no one. The only technology that he has is that he can look up parts on the computer. He had my generator to fix after Hurricane Sandy, supposedly a priority. The machine was fixed but he would not take 1 minute to check it. I spent the night in the dark and came back the next morning. I watched as he spent 1 minute looking at it and said it was ok
Keep up the good work.
Dick.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Dick, that means a lot  especially from some one of your caliper. We are truly a team at Amwell, everyone plays a crucial role. In all honesty they make me look good.

David B.
Mazda CX-9
Professional service
Professional service, providing for the clients needs,
Not influenced by ‘service salesman’ looking to meet companies interests.
Reliable and personal service is hard to find these days,
Amwell automotive provides both.

David, It is so awesome to be appreciated for who we are. Thank You

Mark S.
Simply the Best!
Kevin, Pat, and staff are the best. They are fair, reasonable, and always willing to explain things in a way the customer can understand. I have been using Amwell Automotive since I moved to the area 10 years ago and will not use anyone else. Thanks guys for all the years of quality customer-friendly service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/19/2018

Mark, You know we love to share our knowledge thak you for the decade of trust.

BK
Bill K.
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Car service at Amwell Auto
Personnel and reliable service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2018

Bill, You know without great clients like yourself we would not be here. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.