RA
Robin A.
Flemington, NJ
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Repairs for 2009 Ford Fusion.
As always Amwell Automotive provides Excellent Service at a fair price with straight talk that i understand. I bring all my cars here. I find this experience much better than the dealership. I'll keep coming.

BC
Bo C.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great people and service
Can’t say enough about how comforting it is to have Amwell Automotive taking care of our two vehicles! Honesty, integrity, and great service with a smile.

Stephen H.
Kia Sportage
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Very qualified, honest and caring
We have been trusting Kevin and his crew for years. They are highly qualified, professional and reasonably priced. We recommend!!!

Susan M.
Annandale, NJ
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Informative
Kevin always gives a run down of necessary immediate fixes that need to be done and future issues to be addressed at a later date.

John S.
Stockton, NJ
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Emergency of sorts
I had a tire stem that needed to be replaced. I needed to use the car the same day and the next day. Amwell Automotive replaced the stem and I was back to normal is two hours. THANK YOU

Jason B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent reliable service
For years, we've trusted our cars to Amwell Automotive.
Friendly, expert knowledge, and care.
Highly recommended.

PC
Paul C.
Ringoes, NJ
09/02/2020 Category: Service
toyota Camry with 209k mi.
As always the fellows at Amwell Automotive look out for us and our over worked car. They always give us the best advice,service, expertise and price o. everything Automotive. they even texted me photos of what need to be done down under. but you can take their word for it. pc

Volkswagen Tiguan
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Kevin is always thorough and helpful and Diane is efficient and friendly. Always a pleasure doing business with Amwell Automotive.

KH

Jack S.
New Hope, PA
08/29/2020 Category: Service
caring, competent and friendliness
On my paid bill were the words, "Thank You !". To me personally, it meant a great deal that someone would express such a nice gesture of appreciation.

08/26/2020 Category: Service
Always good service
Always good service. One problem either ABS diagnosed. Part was still under warranty. Saved me money.

TC
Tara C.
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Easy, great service and trustworthy.

Mike L.
New Hope, PA
Lexus GX 470
08/23/2020 Category: Service
Regular maintenance pays off!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Amwell Automotive for more years than I can remember. My Lexus GX 460 now has over 250k miles and runs like it’s new. Kevin and Pat offer great advice on maintaining all of our vehicles. Their service is always excellent.

WH
Wanda H.
Honda Civic Si
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Amwell Auto is the best
Amwell Automotive has been a lifesaver in keeping our cars going and running well - and he's always willing to help deal with the occasional odd issue with some older cars - anything from tires, to A/C problems, to routine maintenance.

Thank you!

KC
Kevin C.
Ringoes, NJ
Jeep Liberty
08/20/2020 Category: Service
good work done
these guys are honest and do good work. i will bring my cars to them for all my problems