Amwell Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Tim H. on 09/20/2016
"the best as always . took me with no appointment on a rainy monday."
they take good care of you and your car.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/20/2016 02:36 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

Tim, Ditto we say the same things about our clients "the best" have a great day

Chuck N. on 09/10/2016
Chuck said his vehicle was not ready on time because they could not figure out why it would not start. It was starting when he dropped it off.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/10/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/15/2016

Chuck we are so sorry for the extra time necessary to correct the simple problem we created during the diagnostics of the original complaint. Sometimes the simplest things become a challenge. Rest assured we will always going the extra mile to correct the problem.

Andrew N. on 09/07/2016
Andrew said the business' location was convenient for him.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/07/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

Andrew, I am glad we were able to assist with you vehicle needs. Have a great day

Jim S. on 09/03/2016
"takes great care of their customers"
Had emergency call w/ dead battery- had no problem being serviced same day- thanks
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016 08:37 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Jim, I am glad we could get the "school vehicle" ready. Hope you Labor day was grand

Elaine C. on 09/02/2016
"THE BEST"
Once again the guys at Amwell went WAY above and beyond in helping me to solve a problem with my tires. They gave me great advice and did great work as always. Would never go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 09:07 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Elaine, we are so glad you found us, we so love helping "make things right". Looking forward to a our "forever" relationship

Ryan D. on 08/31/2016
"Quick service!"
Very quick turn around time. Changed all fluids on car and did full inspection. Sent out full review of the car and told me what needed to be immediately and what could wait. Appreciated their honesty. Would recommend to others.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 08/31/2016 08:22 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Ryan, we strive to keep our processes clean and complete the jobs when promised. Thank you for being such a great client. See you at the next visit

Kathy H. on 08/31/2016
"Honesty, Our vehicles are always repaired properly. Never have to go back twice with the same problem."
We always recommend Amwell Automotive. We are always satisfied!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/31/2016 06:46 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Kathy, Honesty is one of the key points within our vision. I could not think of doing business any other way. Have a great September

Jim L. on 08/28/2016
"Great Service!"
Great Service!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 08/28/2016 07:48 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/30/2016

Jim, thank you so much for allowing us to keep your Mazda in tip top shape. Have a great day

Chuck W. on 08/26/2016
Chuck said the business was able to take him in without an appointment. They diagnosed a difficult problem on his vehicle and also gave him a ride to work.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/26/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/30/2016

Chuck, Its so rewarding being able to help our awesome clients in an emergency as well for regular maintenance. Enjoy the rest of your summer

Kelly H. on 08/21/2016
"tune up & clean air"
As always, Kevin and his team provided fantastic service. I also love the fact that he texted me a link with the status of all the items he checked during my service. It was extremely helpful in understanding the needs of my car!!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 08/21/2016 07:28 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/24/2016

Kellly, The new technology is so cool!! we love having the ability to send a picture allowing us to clearly explain any concerns found with your car. The texting is just an example of how we can make your life easier. Thank You for being such an awesome life time customer.

George T. on 08/20/2016
"The employees are son friendly, the work is always done well, things are done on time, and I am kept informed of anything unexpected that might need to be done!!!!!!!!!!"
As always, the work was done in a timely fashion and the truck is now running perfectly. Thanks for your great service!!!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016 05:52 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/24/2016

George, Wow how can we describe such an awesome client, You have been such an advocate for us. We try hard every day to do what we feel is right even though it may not be the "normal." We are so looking forward to your next visit and proving our selves again. Have an awesome summer

Pj C. on 08/20/2016
PJ said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/24/2016

PJ Welcome back, Its so awesome you have come back to see us  now that you have returned to Lambertville, Enjoy the rest of your summer

John V. on 08/18/2016
"07 Saturn"
quick and thorough - thanks!
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 05:14 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/19/2016

John, I am glad we were able to resolve the issues with your car thank you for the trust with your families vehicles. Have a wonderful day

Arthur H. on 08/18/2016
"Excellent Experience, as usual"
Service went very well...and, since it was my fourth oil change, it was free. Amwell Automotive is professional and efficient. I got a ride back home and a pickup after the job was done, as well. I find the people friendly and good at their jobs.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 07:24 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/19/2016

Art, I am glad we can continue to show our true colors, Thank you for the opportunity to continue satisfying your car needs. Enjoy the rest of summer.

Jeff A. on 08/13/2016
"Jeff"
Best mechanics around.. Kevin runs a professional shop with the best mechanics.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 08/13/2016 12:14 PM

Jeff, That means a lot to us. Thank you

Kevin R. on 08/13/2016
"A+ on every point. I'm sorry I haven't tried you guys sooner."
Kevin and the team at Amwell Automotive were great on every point. They got me in quickly, were friendly, thorough, fixed my car, and at a good price. I will be going back to them in the future.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 08/13/2016 06:43 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Kevin, It is always so rewarding to hear the observations of a new client. We work hard everyday to provide the ultimate experience for all of our clients. We are looking forward to a long relationship taking care of your car needs. Have an awesome day

Liz B. on 08/13/2016
Liz said this business does a good job. Their service is not expensive and they did not do anything without her authorization.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/13/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Liz, I am glad your repair was  simple and we could get you back on the road quickly.

Paul B. on 08/13/2016
Paul said he loves this business. He has used them for years so he trusts them.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Review Created: 08/13/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Paul, It's so awesome our clients stick with us for a lifetime, Thanks for the long term trust

Jenna D. on 08/11/2016
"Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly Service"
New to the area, nervous to bring my car to just anyone, Amwell Auto was recommended to me by my employer - and they didn't disappoint. Super convenient and very thorough, and they didn't "take me for a ride"! Kevin was straightforward with me about what needed to be done now, and what could wait. Plus they were able to squeeze me in for a new battery on very short notice. I definitely recommend Amwell Automotive for car servicing needs.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 05:35 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/11/2016

Jenna, what a pleasure serving such a great new client. We enjoy working with you as a team we can keep your car in tip top shape. Thank you so much for the kind words, Have a great day and stay cool!!

John V. on 08/08/2016
"dodge truck"
the evaluation of the truck we were considering buying was extremely thorough and very much appreciated.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/05/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 04:57 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/11/2016

John, we are here for our clients from the pre-purchase inspection throughout the entire life of the vehicle. I am glad we helped the purchase decision easier. Have a wonderful day enjoy the summer heat :(