Mike L.
Lexus GX 470
08/23/2020 Category: Service
Regular maintenance pays off!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Amwell Automotive for more years than I can remember. My Lexus GX 460 now has over 250k miles and runs like it’s new. Kevin and Pat offer great advice on maintaining all of our vehicles. Their service is always excellent.

WH
Wanda H.
Honda Civic Si
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Amwell Auto is the best
Amwell Automotive has been a lifesaver in keeping our cars going and running well - and he's always willing to help deal with the occasional odd issue with some older cars - anything from tires, to A/C problems, to routine maintenance.

Thank you!

KC
Kevin C.
Ringoes, NJ
Jeep Liberty
08/20/2020 Category: Service
good work done
these guys are honest and do good work. i will bring my cars to them for all my problems

EB
Ellie B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience Here
Kevin and the team at Amwell Automotive do a great job making sure that my car gets thoroughly serviced and only doing what's necessary for my car to operate smoothly. Would definitely recommend them!

Ron S.
Volvo 240
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Keeping our vintage Volvo running
Amwell always makes the extra effort to keep our 1992 Volvo wagon running it top condition. We are not trying to maintain an antique car. Instead, they keep it going so we have no reason to get anything newer.

08/16/2020 Category: Service
Fine job, as always
Completely restored the sad rear brakes on my old Honda.
Well done.

Steve M.
Ringoes, NJ
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Great to work with
Our pickup needed some major work. We remembered that we had bought an additional policy when we purchased the truck and Amwell was great in helping navigate that process.

Ted M.
08/09/2020 Category: Service
A local business that knows how to take care of the customer
This is simply a great shop. They are great at what they do and it’s obvious that they have employees that not only know what they are doing but also care about the customer. They are dedicated to great service and that’s what you get 😀

BK
Bob K.
Hyundai Accent
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Always have a great experience

Volvo S70

Laurie R.
Titusville, NJ
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Honest and Informative
Kevin is great to talk with about my car concerns--he actually listens to everything I tell him and answers my questions in detail and with possible options. I appreciate knowing what needs to be done now and what can wait, documented in easy itemized format with pictures. Diane at the desk is always pleasant and professional. Nice friendly laid back place--so glad I found Amwell Auto!

AL
Alan L.
Volvo V40
07/30/2020 Category: Service
You guys have always been excellent in your work and customer relations over many years . I couldn't ask for a better business relationship.
You delivered what you promised!

Doug R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Knowledgeable
The team at Amwell Auto is fantastic. The work is top notch and their care for their clients truly shows. They are a family business and you feel as though you are part of that family and care. Can’t talk highly enough about the the entire team!

Art B.
Mazda 6 Touring
07/19/2020 Category: Service
oil service and check up
Our service was very easy and fit our time schedule, we appreciate that because we have only 1 car. We were treated with friendliness and feel we got reliable service and advice.

SD
Sarah D.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone at Amwell Auto is so friendly! Kevin is thorough in his explanations and does great work. My car is running beautifully!