Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

LW
Lincoln W.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
2001 A4 Avant Wagon
Excellent communication, repairs requested done well, even cleaned mag wheels!
Many thanks!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2017

Lincoln, Are goal is to provide service that is above and beyond the normal. Thank You for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Barbara B.
Carversville, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/17/2017 Category: Service
Skill, courtesy, service.
A great place to take my car. I am happy with the total package.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/19/2017

Barbara, We are blessed to have you as a client and pleased we could help keep your Subaru on the road. Have a great day

Sue H.
Stockton, NJ
Mazda 3 Sport
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Totally pleasant experience
Everyone at Amwell Automotive was extremely courteous and friendly, and did exactly what they promised to do, including driving me home and picking me up later. Because it was my first time, I got a complimentary oil change, and the friend who referred me got a gift certificate.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/14/2017

Sue, Welcome to Amwell Automotive and thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad you gave us a try we can't wait to see you again. Have a wonderful day

HH
Heidi H.
Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Alignment
Once again Pat, Kevin and their crew took car of me and my car like I was family. Amwell Auto goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to auto repair.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/14/2017

Heidi, You are part of our Amwell family!! Have a great Holiday Season

Barry M.
12/09/2017 Category: Service
First Time Customer
Really liked the friendly atmosphere and digital communication regarding the findings for my car. The shop is clean and professional. They seemed earnest in their assessment and didn't feel like they were trying to "sell" service. I would definitely return.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/13/2017

Barry, Welcome to the Amwell Automotive way that is how we treat everyone, every time. We will be looking forward to the your next visit. Have a wonderful Holiday Season

EK
Ed K.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
2000 Subaru Outback
The work gets done right the first time. Never a problem.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Ed, much like yourself we do not like to fool around life is too busy. Have a great holiday season

HH
Holly H.
Ford Fiesta
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Local, courteous, professional and reasonable
Wouldn't go anywhere else to have my car serviced. Kevin and Pat run a class A business
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Holly, Class A clients like yourself make our job easy. Your the best thanks for sharing

Michael C.
Acura RSX
mechanics are excellent.
they know what they doing and really good in a reasonable price. All the staffs are very nice.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Thank you so much Michael it really means a lot to us

CD
Celia D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Trustworthy
I don't really understand much about the mechanics of cars. Amwell Automotive always makes
me feel safe and comfortable. I trust them completely.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Celia, Our priority is your safety thank you for trusting us with that responsibility. Have a great weekend

NK
Nina K.
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Prompt expert advise, work, and friendly service.
AS usual, pleased with all members of the Amwell Automotive team!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Nina, Wow talk about flattering your awesome thank you

EB
Ellen B.
Chrysler Cirrus
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Quality
Honesty and cooperation
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/08/2017

Ellen, Good old fashion business methods that is how we work. Thank you for the kind words, have a great day

BP
Bethanie P.
12/03/2017
Best shop I’ve ever worked with
I have taken my used Land Rover to Amwell several times in the last few months for everything from an oil change to new breaks and a host of other issues. Every time I’ve been impressed with the level of service and the detail they provide to make it easy for me to understand and decide what I want to do. I’m moving out of the area but have already decided I’ll bring any car in the future back to these guys because I trust their work.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Bethanie, Wow thank you It is always so refreshing to hear such great things from our clients. We are already looking forward to the next visit. Have an awesome day.

JV
John V.
Saturn Aura
12/03/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, thorough.
Took care of the problem quickly

John, Three words can say so much, Thank You. Have a wonderful Christmas

TJ
Ted J.
Saved again!
Thank you very much for the work you did on my new old Jeep. You folks continue to be professional problem solvers.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Ted, we really appreciate the trust you have placed in us over all of these years maximizing the life of vehicles. Enjoy the winter weather!!

AD
Aileen D.
Nissan Sentra
Excellence!
Best automotive service I've ever experienced. Extremely thorough and informative both with a phone call and a text with an attachment regarding work being done and recommendations. I was told what was pressing and what could wait. I also didn't have transportation to and from the business and was given a ride both ways. (Thanks Doug!) Thanks much to the entire staff!! You are aces!!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Aileen,  We want to set the example of how automotive service should be. It is so awesome to hear that we are appreciated. Thank you so much!

TH
Tim H.
Toyota Avalon
12/02/2017 Category: Service
They all care about the best service.
Great as usual.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Tim, it was great to see you again we are so lucky to have great clients like yourself. Have a great holiday season.

Drew S.
GMC Acadia
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Great attention to detail!
It is good to know that there are still businesses that care.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Drew, Without our clients we would not exist. Our mission statement says it all

"Deliver quality service with an exceptional customer experience following the fundamental principles of honesty and integrity."

Thank you for letting us know we are doing it the right way. Have a great day

FJ
Frank J.
Flemington, NJ
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Honest and Fair
I was referred to Amwell Automotive by a friend after having unfavorable interactions with the dealer repair department. My car's problem was pinpointed quickly and professionally.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Frank, It is always nice to hear we outperform the dealer. Treat others the way you want to be treated is a simple principal we follow. Thank you for sharing your experience. Welcome to the Amwell family.

Ron S.
Mercury Marauder
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive is the best.
Patrick was very helpful on the phone. Shifter works great. Diane was also helpful putting me in touch with Patrick. Not only would I recommend Amwell Automotive to a friend, but I have, many times.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Ron, as always thank you for the referrals, there is no greater compliment than a referral. Have a great day

KE
Kathleen E.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Exceptional quality in a small space.
I was very impressed with the overall operation of Amwell Automotive. When I stopped in to make the appointment the information I was given was thorough and concise. The reception area was also very clean. I liked the fact that the text message included a report of my car that I could review before I spoke with the mechanic.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/29/2017

Kathleen, Thank you for sharing your experience with Amwell, Clear communications and a clean shop are one of the many things that sets us aside from everyone else.
Have an awesome Holiday Season.