W
W.
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle repair
Always quick and within cost quoted repairs done right the first time every time . Fair prices and honest repair work.

EH
Ella H.
Stockton, NJ
Honda Fit
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Always the best...
Amwell Automotive always delivers excellent service. I had a flat tire from a slow leak, and they came to my house, pumped it up and brought it back to the garage - all while I was working. I didn't have to do anything other than leave them the key. They'd fixed this tire a few months before, and since they guarantee their work, they didn't charge me for anything. No wonder I've been going to them for 25 years!!

TH
Tom H.
Stockton, NJ
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Amwell provides excellent service at reasonable pricing. Friendly and resourceful.

AV
Alex V.
Toyota Avalon
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Quality work
I always trust the guys at amwell. They’re super friendly, always do quality work, and are up front and clear about cost. It may be a bit more expensive than some other places but it’s well worth the assurance that my car is being worked on by extremely knowledgeable professionals.

PP
Pat P.
GMC Yukon
05/17/2020 Category: Service
2011 Yukon service
Great service. Thanks for your thorough safety check. I didn't know my turn signal was out. Also keeping an eye on tire wear.

KH
Kenneth H.
Titusville, NJ
Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
05/15/2020 Category: Service
One stop shop..
Great mechanics, straight awnser's , they work with you, great old fashion repair shop! they know there stuff!

05/11/2020 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive
Always great work and customer service!

AG
Art G.
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Again and again
Always confident in the work and always communicated what work need to be completed.

ES
Ed S.
Nissan Titan
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff, Quick Service, always willing to help you out.
I had an unexpected day off from work. I called Kevin to see if they could fit my truck in for service and he was glad to do it for.

Thanks for the great service and your understanding.

Charles S.
Titusville, NJ
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Everything is professional, not pushy, and honest
I love this shop. All my interactions with the shop makes me feel they know what they are doing, they always give me straight and honest detailed information on the condition of my vehicle. I graduated college with one major in power mechanics. I know a bit about vehicles, albeit my knowledge is a little old, so I think my assessment has a foundation to rest on. I am glad these guys are in the area.

Betsy H.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Such Consistency
Thanks for your excellent service once again. At this rate I'll have my Subaru until I am way too old to drive it!

Ted M.
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful and knowledgeable !
This is a great shop. Always so helpful and knowledgeable. They are committed to taking care of their customers!

KL
Ken L.
New Hope, PA
Mazda 3 i Touring
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service
Excellent service every time. Highly recommend Kevin and his team.

Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Great work!
Amwell Automotive always has our backs, providing quality service we can depend on. Top notch!

Nissan JUKE
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Informative and Thorough
As always, Kevin and the team at Amwell Automotive took excellent care of my car. They stay in touch throughout the process and give knowledgeable guidance.