Mary Ann C.
03/16/2020
They're there when you need them
I had my first flat tire a couple of weeks ago. I called Anthony's and they came out in the bitter cold to my driveway, where they put my spare on the car so that I wasn't stuck without transportation. They also took away the flat tire.

A couple of hours later they called saying the new tire they ordered for me was ready. I brought the car in and in 20 minutes I was good to go.

They are so great at taking care of their customers. They are always there when you need them. Thanks, guys!

CL
Cookie L.
Johnson City, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Cookie said the staff does a good job and is very nice to her.

IR
Ian R.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Ian said this business did a good job.

John D.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
03/02/2020 Category: Service
John said the employees were super. They got him in at the scheduled time, they did the work and it ended up costing him less than the estimate. He stated if there is an emergency, they will come and get him. They are super family oriented, professional, courteous and wonderful.

maurice b.
Subaru Legacy
02/23/2020
Personal services
Anthony's is great everything having to do with your car! Great owner and staff.

02/22/2020
Honest and trustworthy... job was done quickly.

KK
Kris K.
Binghamton, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Kris said that everything was good and the staff is really nice and honest. She said the service was quick and she appreciated that they didn't try to sell her repairs she didn't need.

PY
Peter Y.
New York, NY
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said this business is honest and good.

SY
Sherry Y.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Sherry said the business always took care of her, they did not overcharge and they were also trustworthy.

Mary Ann C.
02/03/2020
You Can Really Trust These Guys
My car was starting to shake when I drove it, so I called Anthony's to set up a time for them to look at it. They had it for the day, and called me in the afternoon to say that they could find nothing seriously wrong. They rotated the tires and made sure the air pressure was correct....and the shaking stopped.

You can always trust that at Anthony's they are going to give you the truth about your car. They could have told me something huge was wrong, but they didn't...they checked everything and could have told me I needed new brakes and it would have sounded logical to me....they could have opted to tell me my car needed an expensive repair, but they were honest and told me there was nothing seriously wrong, They made sure that they fixed the problem with the fix that was needed, even if it did not cost much. It strikes me that such honesty is rather rare these days...and we are fortunate to have them here in our community,

They are, in my opinion, the best, and I am always confident that they will treat me fairly and honestly when I take my car to them.

US
Ursula S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Ursula said that every time she goes in for service it is done properly. They're good.

MF
Marc F.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Marc said their service was worth it.

Leroy B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said the business kept him running around for weeks. All he is trying to do is get the vehicle worked on. They called while he was in the hospital and told him to get the vehicle moved from their business. He said when he was able to get the vehicle it was in the same place he left it. The vehicle was not completed and he told them of the existing issue it still has. He does like the owner and so he wants them to know the quality of work being done. So now, he is not in a place to take the vehicle back right now. If he had a choice he would not go back to this business again. He said he is not getting the work done that the vehicle needs. When he went to the BMW business they fixed the vehicle the right way and now this business continues to have issues with his vehicle. He stated he wants to know how this business knows what is wrong with the vehicle. He said he will go to another facility from this point forward unless they can work things out with him.

SHIRLEY M.
Pontiac G6
12/07/2019
people are always friendly, willing to listen and very helpful
I requested this past Monday (12/2) to have my driveway plowed because of the snow and Mark came to do it in a couple of hours ad believe me I was so thankful - I could never have done it myself ..Shirley McCormack

AW
Andrew W.
New York
Dodge Charger
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff at the business told him what was going on and was very clear about the services that needed to be done. He said they were very professional and did a great job.