Leroy B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said the business kept him running around for weeks. All he is trying to do is get the vehicle worked on. They called while he was in the hospital and told him to get the vehicle moved from their business. He said when he was able to get the vehicle it was in the same place he left it. The vehicle was not completed and he told them of the existing issue it still has. He does like the owner and so he wants them to know the quality of work being done. So now, he is not in a place to take the vehicle back right now. If he had a choice he would not go back to this business again. He said he is not getting the work done that the vehicle needs. When he went to the BMW business they fixed the vehicle the right way and now this business continues to have issues with his vehicle. He stated he wants to know how this business knows what is wrong with the vehicle. He said he will go to another facility from this point forward unless they can work things out with him.

Michael W.
Endicott, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Michael said after he picked up his vehicle from being serviced it wouldn't start and left him stranded at work. He said he paid $480 for nothing and now he will have to tow it back and felt robbed by the business.

SABRINA B.
08/09/2017
Anthonys
Even though they got me in right away. Not happy. I felt in a way taken advantage of die to my circumstances. Late to work, young girl alone. Never gave me a quote for everything before they did it. Instead just did it. Used the most expensive things they had for my old car when I planned on getting rid of the car soon, and never asking me if I wanted "the best". I feel I was overcharged and taken advantage of when I tell other people of what happened and how much it cost. They agree.

Jeff S.
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said it was not a good experience because he went in for an inspection and they did an oil change instead. The vehicle did pass the inspection, but he could not drive it. He left the vehicle there until it was fixed and told them to call him when they were finished. They finally called him and said the vehicle was fixed and ready to pick up. Mike and Mark were very professional, but the rest of the employees were not.

LA
LINDA A.
Mazda CX-9
11/07/2016
Terrible !
If I can give no stars , I would. They basically charged me and didn't fix anything . Terrible mechanics. I took it to a different mechanic and it was such a simple problem and they fixed it right away. I would not recommend them , and trust that I'll tell everyone I know to head else where .