JIM D.
Nissan Murano
03/25/2020
Doing the right thing
I was having battery troubles, stopped in to Anthony's and as usual was greeted by their friendly and caring staff, my car was taken right in to be serviced there were two types of batteries that would work one stronger then the other they had the lowest powered battery in stock, but they ordered the higher one for me at no extra cost just so they could put the same type of battery back into my vehicle.

Bill M.
Johnson City, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
03/18/2020
Friendly service !
I always get great service when i go to Anthonys! No unneeded repairs and when my car is fixed I know that it’s fixed correctly ! I have 3 vehicles and take all of them for not only needed repairs but keep them maintained to last as long as possible. It’s a pleasure to do business with Mark and Mike !

Mary Ann C.
03/16/2020
They're there when you need them
I had my first flat tire a couple of weeks ago. I called Anthony's and they came out in the bitter cold to my driveway, where they put my spare on the car so that I wasn't stuck without transportation. They also took away the flat tire.

A couple of hours later they called saying the new tire they ordered for me was ready. I brought the car in and in 20 minutes I was good to go.

They are so great at taking care of their customers. They are always there when you need them. Thanks, guys!

CL
Cookie L.
Johnson City, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Cookie said the staff does a good job and is very nice to her.

IR
Ian R.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Ian said this business did a good job.

John D.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
03/02/2020 Category: Service
John said the employees were super. They got him in at the scheduled time, they did the work and it ended up costing him less than the estimate. He stated if there is an emergency, they will come and get him. They are super family oriented, professional, courteous and wonderful.

maurice b.
Subaru Legacy
02/23/2020
Personal services
Anthony's is great everything having to do with your car! Great owner and staff.

02/22/2020
Honest and trustworthy... job was done quickly.

KK
Kris K.
Binghamton, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Kris said that everything was good and the staff is really nice and honest. She said the service was quick and she appreciated that they didn't try to sell her repairs she didn't need.

PY
Peter Y.
New York, NY
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said this business is honest and good.

SY
Sherry Y.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Sherry said the business always took care of her, they did not overcharge and they were also trustworthy.

Mary Ann C.
02/03/2020
You Can Really Trust These Guys
My car was starting to shake when I drove it, so I called Anthony's to set up a time for them to look at it. They had it for the day, and called me in the afternoon to say that they could find nothing seriously wrong. They rotated the tires and made sure the air pressure was correct....and the shaking stopped.

You can always trust that at Anthony's they are going to give you the truth about your car. They could have told me something huge was wrong, but they didn't...they checked everything and could have told me I needed new brakes and it would have sounded logical to me....they could have opted to tell me my car needed an expensive repair, but they were honest and told me there was nothing seriously wrong, They made sure that they fixed the problem with the fix that was needed, even if it did not cost much. It strikes me that such honesty is rather rare these days...and we are fortunate to have them here in our community,

They are, in my opinion, the best, and I am always confident that they will treat me fairly and honestly when I take my car to them.

US
Ursula S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Ursula said that every time she goes in for service it is done properly. They're good.

MF
Marc F.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Marc said their service was worth it.

SHIRLEY M.
Pontiac G6
12/07/2019
people are always friendly, willing to listen and very helpful
I requested this past Monday (12/2) to have my driveway plowed because of the snow and Mark came to do it in a couple of hours ad believe me I was so thankful - I could never have done it myself ..Shirley McCormack