Leroy B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said the business kept him running around for weeks. All he is trying to do is get the vehicle worked on. They called while he was in the hospital and told him to get the vehicle moved from their business. He said when he was able to get the vehicle it was in the same place he left it. The vehicle was not completed and he told them of the existing issue it still has. He does like the owner and so he wants them to know the quality of work being done. So now, he is not in a place to take the vehicle back right now. If he had a choice he would not go back to this business again. He said he is not getting the work done that the vehicle needs. When he went to the BMW business they fixed the vehicle the right way and now this business continues to have issues with his vehicle. He stated he wants to know how this business knows what is wrong with the vehicle. He said he will go to another facility from this point forward unless they can work things out with him.

Michael W.
Endicott, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Michael said after he picked up his vehicle from being serviced it wouldn't start and left him stranded at work. He said he paid $480 for nothing and now he will have to tow it back and felt robbed by the business.

MO
Michelle O.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said she asked the staff for a specific quote, and they didn't give her a specific price range or quote. She said the service took a lot longer than expected, which caused her to miss school.

SABRINA B.
08/09/2017
Anthonys
Even though they got me in right away. Not happy. I felt in a way taken advantage of die to my circumstances. Late to work, young girl alone. Never gave me a quote for everything before they did it. Instead just did it. Used the most expensive things they had for my old car when I planned on getting rid of the car soon, and never asking me if I wanted "the best". I feel I was overcharged and taken advantage of when I tell other people of what happened and how much it cost. They agree.

Darleen L.
Chrysler Sebring
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Andreas. He said they went to get a part replaced that was under warranty. He had been there a year ago, but they couldn't find him in the computer so he went somewhere else. He would not recommend them because they couldn't find him in their system which he did not understand.

12/14/2016
VERY KIND ,CONSIDERATE,FRIENDLY,EXPLAIN THINGS ,QUICK RESPONSE EVERY TIME , REASONABLE RATES EFFECIENT AND TRUSTWORTH AND ACCURATE. NEED I SAY MORE?
GREAT GREAT GREAT WELL PLEASED

LA
LINDA A.
Mazda CX-9
11/07/2016
Terrible !
If I can give no stars , I would. They basically charged me and didn't fix anything . Terrible mechanics. I took it to a different mechanic and it was such a simple problem and they fixed it right away. I would not recommend them , and trust that I'll tell everyone I know to head else where .

Sharon H.
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said she was not very happy with this business. She got confused on which staff member she was dealing with. Somebody told her they would pick her vehicle up Saturday for an inspection and nobody called and she called them at noon. They told her the person that was supposed to do it was out retuning a vehicle. She waited an hour and a half for them to call and decided to go to the business. She tried to set up an appointment with an employee and not one of the owners and he would not put her down in the book and told her just to show up. She has made an appointment in the past and she would think they would want an appointment so they know exactly what they have. She spoke with one of the brothers and they told her to come back at 10:00 am on Monday and she did and sat and waited. They could not bring it in right away but did get it in there. Usually, if something is bad, they come and show her but nobody told her anything that was wrong. She needed front brakes and rotors. She does not drive it more than 3,000 miles a year and does not understand why it passed last year. They had her vehicle for two hours and charged her $289 for labor. That does not sound legal to her but she does not know the laws. She can buy brake pads at the parts store with a warranty for cheap. They have always been good in the past but this time it was a total nightmare. She feels used and cheated. She is a disabled senior and she thought she had a good facility to go to and this was upsetting to her.

05/30/2016
GREAT Quick, effecient, friendly and accurate we enjoy their service.
Fantastik, No complaints

04/29/2016
FANTASTIC,SERVICE WAS GREAT,PROFESSIONAL AND GOT THE VAN BACK AT TIME THEY SAID IT WOULD BE READY.WE WILL TELL OTHERSOF THE GREAT EXPERIANCE AGAIN.
Staff very polite and friendly ,We will be bringing in our other van when needing inspection or sevice.Thank everyone there for great service.Gloria Rokicsak

JIM D.
Nissan Murano
03/25/2020
Doing the right thing
I was having battery troubles, stopped in to Anthony's and as usual was greeted by their friendly and caring staff, my car was taken right in to be serviced there were two types of batteries that would work one stronger then the other they had the lowest powered battery in stock, but they ordered the higher one for me at no extra cost just so they could put the same type of battery back into my vehicle.

Bill M.
Johnson City, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
03/18/2020
Friendly service !
I always get great service when i go to Anthonys! No unneeded repairs and when my car is fixed I know that it’s fixed correctly ! I have 3 vehicles and take all of them for not only needed repairs but keep them maintained to last as long as possible. It’s a pleasure to do business with Mark and Mike !

Mary Ann C.
03/16/2020
They're there when you need them
I had my first flat tire a couple of weeks ago. I called Anthony's and they came out in the bitter cold to my driveway, where they put my spare on the car so that I wasn't stuck without transportation. They also took away the flat tire.

A couple of hours later they called saying the new tire they ordered for me was ready. I brought the car in and in 20 minutes I was good to go.

They are so great at taking care of their customers. They are always there when you need them. Thanks, guys!

CL
Cookie L.
Johnson City, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Cookie said the staff does a good job and is very nice to her.

IR
Ian R.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Ian said this business did a good job.