Chino Automotive Services

A. P.
Claremont, CA
11/01/2017
Terrible Service
They took over three weeks to do a job that they said would take three days. They overcharged me and were disrespectful and shady. Every time I went in I had to wait several hours and they kept postponing the day they said it would be ready with no notice. The boss offered me a full refund because it took so long and I had to go somewhere else to get it done, yet when I went in to get the refund he would only give me 10% the total cost. Do not go here.

Jacqueline S.
Pomona, CA
08/16/2017
1 star only because 0 stars is not an option
Took my car in to be serviced in january 2017 It was returned to me with a huge dent on front bumber. Harry to this day will not take responsibility for the damage done to my car while in his possession. When i talked to him he says "sue me". He is not a good business man he also told me it was not the first time his employees have damaged customers cars. If you've had good service it is a miracle!! Don't take your beautiful cars to his shop he will damage it because they have been known to use customer cars to run their personel errands. This crook owes me $1000. In damages!!