Josh F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Josh said this business had friendly staff that was quick.

Robert W.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did what he asked them do in a quick time. He stated his vehicle seems to be running well now.

ME
Marty E.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Marty said they get him in and out quickly.

JV
JOAN V.
Jeep Liberty
03/29/2019
Can always fit me in when I need them
I like this place because they are always able to get me in

PG
Paula G.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Paula said they her worked in really quick and were very quick in finding some other issues they were able to also repair quickly. They are thorough, prompt and they charge a decent price.

EW
Edward W.
Jeep Cherokee
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Edward said they always take good care of them.

Marcus H.
Cadillac Seville
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said that the place was good.

Brian H.
Oldsmobile Alero
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the employees provided fair service. They completed the work quickly. They explained his service in understandable terms.

AG
Andra G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Andra said the business did well on the service they provided.

Alfred B.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marian. She said they were nice, helpful and very honest.

SA
SHAWN A.
FIAT 500
02/07/2019
Great company
As always, the staff was fair and efficient. There are no pressuring tactics at all. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

JO
Joe O.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff took care of him right away.

AW
ANN W.
Chrysler 300
01/31/2019
Very friendly
I’ve been coming here since I bought my car and they take very good care of me.

EJ
Elliott J.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Elliott said the business did a good job and he would recommend them for service.

VR
Veronica R.
Kia Optima
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said this business was faster than she thought.

CA
Chad A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Chad said they were very fast and friendly.

EC
Evan C.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Evan said they are really helpful and they are good people.

JILL W.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/18/2018
Honest, Accommodating, Great Customer Service!!
I rarely write a review and when I do, it's because my expectations were exceeded. I've used their services a few times and they have consistently impressed me with their customer service each time. My first time there, it was going to take a few hours to work on my car and I was trying to find someone to give me a ride home (I live a couple of miles away) but one of the staff offered to give me a ride home instead. One other time I needed something else worked on my car and instead, I was referred to another place where I might be able to get the work done for a lot cheaper price. They provided me with a quote and recommended that I get a quote from the "other" place and go with the better quote. Some places won't even bother to give you that option and just tell you how much the work is going to cost you and take your money. Like I said, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! One last thing, they were very accommodating. I work full-time and not being able to get off work at a decent time or take a day off from work so I can get my car fixed, they were willing to work around my schedule. They ordered the part ahead of time even though it might not be needed to fix the car. The "other" place I called, kept telling me excuses about not being able to order the part in time or they can't get the parts in during the weekend etc.. etc...The "other" place made me feel like I needed to accommodate them with my crazy work schedule instead of the other way around.. The "other" place seemed to have forgotten the meaning of customer service... AUTO & TIRE SERVICE SPECIALISTS..YOU GET 5 STARS FROM ME!!!!

JV
JOAN V.
Jeep Liberty
12/07/2018
Mike is a great help
This place is very close to my house and they always get me in asap

ME
Marty E.
GMC Canyon
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the service was good.