Latest Review about 1 year ago

Roberta M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/25/2017
Alternator replaced in a timely fashion
Despite my calling on a Monday morning, Chris was able to fit me into his schedule. Within three hours, my problem was solved.

LR
Lance R.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Alex. He said he was not completely satisfied with the prices at this business, however he would refer others to the business.

Joe K.
Naples, NY
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Joe said the staff were nice and they treated him right. He ended up paying less than the estimate he was given.

Dillon W.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Dillon said they are always good to him.

Mary M.
Chevrolet S-10
09/28/2017
Mary-S10 truck
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I'm glad to have reliable mechanics/shop to take my car to.....

CD
Chris D.
Nissan Maxima
09/20/2017
Standby their work!
Great experience. Got us in and out quick and standby their work.

Sarah C.
09/19/2017
Great Service again
They were able to tell me what was causing the shaking in my steering wheel. They were also able to tell me about some other items that needed to be done on my car, but when I determined it was not something I was willing to do on my older car, they didn't try to pressure me into doing it and I greatly appreciate that, because that doesn't always occur when someone takes their car to be serviced. The shaking in the steering wheel has completely gone away and I feel much safer on the road.

RL
Rubin and Petrina L.
09/05/2017
Good Service
The people at Auto Clinic were very knowledgeable and took care of my car needs quickly. I will definitely return.

Dennis W.
Castle Rock, CO
Toyota Avalon
08/31/2017
Staff and professionalism.
The front desk staff, Tess and Elizabeth were very professional and courteous. I was very glad to hear that all of the mechanics have remained after Terry retired. Auto Clinic is honest with assessments and I trust them with the cars of my loved ones.

Mason H.
U S A F Academy, CO
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Mason said the business took over a month to do the repairs and they kept giving him excuses for the delay.

RT
Randy T.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Randy said he was happy with his visit at this business.

Alex B.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he has been visiting this business for 30 years because they provide really good service. He likes the new owners. They are awesome.

TA
Timothy A.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Timothy said everything he asked this business to do they did a good job on it. His vehicle is working properly and he has used them before.

RA
Roy A.
Dodge Dakota
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Roy said this business was good, friendly and he liked the whole experience. He also mentioned they are a little high.

Brian S.
GMC Acadia
08/18/2017
My new favorite
Friendly, great service and excellent mechanics