Tina M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2020 Category: Service

08/02/2020 Category: Service
Love the Santa Fe's!!
Friendly staff, great prices, excellent warranty!
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 08/04/2020

Dear Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me this evening and discuss your issues. I will follow through with everything we spoke about and try to regain your trust in our Service department.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 08/04/2020

Dear Tina,

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 08/06/2020

Dear Tina ,

Thank you so much. We will get to the cause of your issue and resolve it.

Daisytown, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff.
Service tried everything possible to resolve issues with my Kona. As for frequency issues. I was not informed of this when I purchased the car.

03/06/2020 Category: Service
Kona
Had problem since buying a kona.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/09/2020

Good morning Rosemary Majoros,

I'm sorry you feel that we did not do everything possible to correct your issue on your last visit.I'm also sorry you will not be returning to our dealership for any future services. We communicated with you, customer service and HMA tech line services doing everything that was asked of our Service Department. After exhausting and performing all checks HMA tech line stated to release vehicle back to customer. You were called on 2/28/20 and informed yoour vehicle was completed and did not return our loaner vehicle until 3/6/20. The statement of picking up a frequency is not impossible as it seems the problem with your vehicle seems to occur in the same area but cannot be duplicated in our dealership area. You were given a full explanation as follows: PERFORM DTC SEARCH AND P0236 PRESENT. CHECK DATA AND
BOOST SENSOR READING WITHIN SPECIFICATION. CALLED HYUNDAI
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND RECOMMENDED CHECKING CONNECTOR EC11 AT
FUSE BOX AND BOOST SENSOR FOR LOOSENESS AND CORROSION.
INSPECTED BOTH CONNECTORS AS INSTRUCTED AND NO PROBLEMS
FOUND. CLEARED HISTORY CODE AND DROVE VEHICLE 35 MILES
RECHECKING FOR CURRENT OR PENDING CODES. NONE AT THIS TIME.
CALLED TECH LINE WITH OUR FINDINGS AND WAS INSTRUCTED THAT
IF COULD NOT DUPLICATE THE CONDITION RELEASE VEHICLE TO
CUSTOMER. (copied and pasted from your signe Repair Order 16001). I will be sending a rescore as it is protocol and if you feel this explanation helped please rescore us.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/09/2020

Good morning Rosemary Majoros,

BOOST SENSOR READING WITHIN SPECIFICATION. CALLED HYUNDAI
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND RECOMMENDED CHECKING CONNECTOR EC11 AT
FUSE BOX AND BOOST SENSOR FOR LOOSENESS AND CORROSION.
INSPECTED BOTH CONNECTORS AS INSTRUCTED AND NO PROBLEMS
FOUND. CLEARED HISTORY CODE AND DROVE VEHICLE 35 MILES
RECHECKING FOR CURRENT OR PENDING CODES. NONE AT THIS TIME.
CALLED TECH LINE WITH OUR FINDINGS AND WAS INSTRUCTED THAT
IF COULD NOT DUPLICATE THE CONDITION RELEASE VEHICLE TO

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/11/2020

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you for responding and your understanding. Todays vehicles a re very complex and hard to diagnose when intermittent problems arise. It's rare occasions that an outside frequency causes issues but it can happen on any model vehicle (Honda, Toyota, GM etc.) Thank you again and we will always do everything possible to repair your vehicle when we can.

Mary M.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
the service sucks
this place is a JOKE.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/14/2019

Dear Mack,

I'm sorry you feel the need to bash us on a survey because you didn't get a new fuel line. Your visit for Campaign #180 states    "HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PIPE INSPECTION AND REPLACEMENT". Description: The high pressure fuel pipe may have been damaged, misaligned, or improperly torqued during prior engine replacement allowing fuel to leak, This fuel line is stainless steel and is checked for leakage with Test Paper. If it is found not to leak it is torqued with a special socket. Of the hundreds we have inspected none were in need of replacement. You can call me to discuss further if you still have an issue. I will send a re-score in a couple days as it is protocol.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Was very disappointed that I left my car to have the seat cover repaired and they scratched the door jam.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/03/2019

Dear Joyce Nicola,

Again you gave us a low score. I won't be calling you because we obviously will never please you and I hope you are happier with your new Service Department. I will be sending a re-score its just protocol.

LD
Lorraine D.
Bruceton Mills, WV
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dont listen to customer
Would not recomend services there,changed wrong part.will take to another dealer.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/18/2019

Good afternoon Lorraine,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I tried to call you but the phone number we have in our system is not in service. I researched your repair and the DTC P2196 pertains to the part that was replaced. After diagnoses tech felt that was your issue. I would like you to call me back @ 724-437-9999 and discuss your issues and explain to me why it was the wrong part replaced. There are many things that can trigger your check engine light including and most common gasoline with high alcohol content. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/22/2019

Dear Lorraine,

I have tried to reach you through e-mail and phone with no success. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and get a resolution for your issue. Protocol requires me to send a rescore and it follow this message.

EC
Elizabeth C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Unprofessional
Says one thing to get you to buy a vehicle then doesnt remember saying it.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/09/2019

Good afternoon Elizabeth,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our sales department. Your survey came over on my Service Department feed. If you wish give me a call at 724-437-9999 and I will see if I can help you.

TW
Timothy W.
Donora, PA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
service department
very happy with mel and the rest of his staff in the service department

12/03/2018 Category: Service
not happy with auto land
not happy at all with auto land I should have taken my business someplace elese
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Mr Wilcher,

As I explained to you on the phone the shade on your roof was jammed once we freed it and operated several times operation was normal. When you called I said I will give you a loaner because the repair of your vehicle may take sometime. I have a loaner vehicle set up for you to pick up @ 3 PM today.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/06/2018

I am sending rescore request per procedure.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/07/2018

Good afternoon Timothy,

I appreciate you taking the time to rescore our Service Department. I’m glad we were able to talk and resolve the issues. Thank you again.

HM
Hannah M.
Grindstone, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Solved and satisfied
Mel actually took the time to make me feel like I was a valued customer instead of a crazy one. I will continue my business adventures with Hyundai because of Mel's willingness to correct the problem and the quick response.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
I was not crazy
I felt like the mechanics did not value my input which was correct because I did in fact have a light on the vehicle for my tail lights and I was told there never was one there but this is the first instance I was made to feel like I was crazy or incorrect

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your time reviewing our Service department and your input. I will communicate with my staff and improvements will be made.

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for speaking with me and glad we were able to rectify your concerns. Thanks for re-scoring!

Dear Hannah,

Thank you so much for having the confidence in our Service Department to return for future service work.

Randy C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shellie Cantrell
My issues were quickly resolved. Thank you to service manager Mel and dealership owner Chris.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shelli Cantrell
Have explained already.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/10/2018

Dear Shelli,

I am sorry for your issue and can't apologize enough for this happening. I have always went out of my way to make sure you've had all your issues taking care of. Please give me a call at 724-437-9999 to discuss this further.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/10/2018

Dear Shelli,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I hope I was able to put all your concerns at ease and look forward to handling all your service needs. Please rescore the Service Department as we discussed.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/12/2018

Dear Shelli,

Thank you so much for giving Chris and myself the opportunity to resolve the issues and rescoring the dealership. I look forward to making sure all your service visits are stress free.

Markleysburg, PA
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Make sure you wait for your vehicle
I really wish they would not have used my car to pick up their lunch.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/29/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention with your survey. I have reprimanded the technician and the employee that you spoke with. I assure you nothing like this will never happen again. Please give me a call at 724-437-9999 to discuss this further.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/30/2018

Dear Julie,

I have reached out to you and would greatly appreciate a call back so we can resolve this and rescore your survey.

Joyce S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/06/2017

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for writing a review. Reading your comments you rated us pretty good but we only receive 1 star. Was that by accident?

AY
Anna Y.
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2017 Category: Service
ajy
ok

10/09/2017 Category: Service
price too high
price too high for what was done.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 10/09/2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. I'm sorry for the issues you had. I hope I cleared everything up and will look forward to your next visit. Please send the re-score back that I am sending you.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 10/10/2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the rescore. We really appreciate it and your business.

BC
Brandi C.
Merrittstown, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2017 Category: Service
One man ruins it for all
I always enjoyed coming here until this last visit. The gentleman obviously thought I was just a woman who didn't know anything about cars and attempted to tell me things were wrong with my car and needed fixed immediately or I could get into an accident when everything with my car is fine.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 09/18/2017

Dear Brandi Conner,

You are sadly mistaken about all the events of that day. I am the Service Manager and never gave you attitude that day. I merely came to you and said your tires were low on wear and that by winter you would need them replaced. You had your phone to your ear like everyone else in the world today and did not pay attention. I then asked would you like me to get a price for tires and you said yes. When I returned and gave the price you said thats not too bad. I informed you I did not have them and they would need ordered. You asked if you could pay for them and come back to get them installed and I agreed which is why I put them on the bill. You smiled when I hannde you the completed repair order and said no I want to pay for them when I get them installed. I gladly took the RO and said no problem one of us misunderstood and removed the tires from the order. Your tires are in but I wouldn't sell them to you for any price after these lies you put in the survey. If I ruined it for you please take your business. elsewhere.

DO
Dorothy O.
Connellsville, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Another bad experience
They should honor what they have promised
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/13/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry your last visit was a bad experience. After speaking on the phone with you I hope we have solved your issues. Please rescore our survey and if you have any further questions please give me a call.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/17/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Hope you had a great weekend. Just thought I would touch base with you. I haven't received your rescore. If there are any issues please don't hesitate to call.

Melissa M.
Coal Center, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Service not acceptable
Not trying to complain, but maybe the mechanics need trained on how to put the parts back on correctly!
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/19/2016

Dear Melissa,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and it is unacceptable.  I was in the process of having the tech come to take care of your issues when you pulled away. I apologize and please give me a call to discuss this further @ 724-437-9999.