Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown

Overall Rating 4.650003/5Overall Rating 4.650003/5Overall Rating 4.650003/5Overall Rating 4.650003/5rating 4.650003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Mary M.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
the service sucks
this place is a JOKE.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/14/2019

Dear Mack,

I'm sorry you feel the need to bash us on a survey because you didn't get a new fuel line. Your visit for Campaign #180 states    "HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PIPE INSPECTION AND REPLACEMENT". Description: The high pressure fuel pipe may have been damaged, misaligned, or improperly torqued during prior engine replacement allowing fuel to leak, This fuel line is stainless steel and is checked for leakage with Test Paper. If it is found not to leak it is torqued with a special socket. Of the hundreds we have inspected none were in need of replacement. You can call me to discuss further if you still have an issue. I will send a re-score in a couple days as it is protocol.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Was very disappointed that I left my car to have the seat cover repaired and they scratched the door jam.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/03/2019

Dear Joyce Nicola,

Again you gave us a low score. I won't be calling you because we obviously will never please you and I hope you are happier with your new Service Department. I will be sending a re-score its just protocol.

LD
Lorraine D.
Bruceton Mills, WV
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dont listen to customer
Would not recomend services there,changed wrong part.will take to another dealer.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/18/2019

Good afternoon Lorraine,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I tried to call you but the phone number we have in our system is not in service. I researched your repair and the DTC P2196 pertains to the part that was replaced. After diagnoses tech felt that was your issue. I would like you to call me back @ 724-437-9999 and discuss your issues and explain to me why it was the wrong part replaced. There are many things that can trigger your check engine light including and most common gasoline with high alcohol content. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/22/2019

Dear Lorraine,

I have tried to reach you through e-mail and phone with no success. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and get a resolution for your issue. Protocol requires me to send a rescore and it follow this message.

EC
Elizabeth C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Unprofessional
Says one thing to get you to buy a vehicle then doesnt remember saying it.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/09/2019

Good afternoon Elizabeth,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our sales department. Your survey came over on my Service Department feed. If you wish give me a call at 724-437-9999 and I will see if I can help you.

TW
Timothy W.
Donora, PA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
service department
very happy with mel and the rest of his staff in the service department

12/03/2018 Category: Service
not happy with auto land
not happy at all with auto land I should have taken my business someplace elese
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Mr Wilcher,

As I explained to you on the phone the shade on your roof was jammed once we freed it and operated several times operation was normal. When you called I said I will give you a loaner because the repair of your vehicle may take sometime. I have a loaner vehicle set up for you to pick up @ 3 PM today.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/06/2018

I am sending rescore request per procedure.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/07/2018

Good afternoon Timothy,

I appreciate you taking the time to rescore our Service Department. I’m glad we were able to talk and resolve the issues. Thank you again.

HM
Hannah M.
Grindstone, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Solved and satisfied
Mel actually took the time to make me feel like I was a valued customer instead of a crazy one. I will continue my business adventures with Hyundai because of Mel's willingness to correct the problem and the quick response.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
I was not crazy
I felt like the mechanics did not value my input which was correct because I did in fact have a light on the vehicle for my tail lights and I was told there never was one there but this is the first instance I was made to feel like I was crazy or incorrect

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your time reviewing our Service department and your input. I will communicate with my staff and improvements will be made.

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for speaking with me and glad we were able to rectify your concerns. Thanks for re-scoring!

Dear Hannah,

Thank you so much for having the confidence in our Service Department to return for future service work.

Randy C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shellie Cantrell
My issues were quickly resolved. Thank you to service manager Mel and dealership owner Chris.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shelli Cantrell
Have explained already.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/10/2018

Dear Shelli,

I am sorry for your issue and can't apologize enough for this happening. I have always went out of my way to make sure you've had all your issues taking care of. Please give me a call at 724-437-9999 to discuss this further.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/10/2018

Dear Shelli,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I hope I was able to put all your concerns at ease and look forward to handling all your service needs. Please rescore the Service Department as we discussed.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/12/2018

Dear Shelli,

Thank you so much for giving Chris and myself the opportunity to resolve the issues and rescoring the dealership. I look forward to making sure all your service visits are stress free.

Markleysburg, PA
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Make sure you wait for your vehicle
I really wish they would not have used my car to pick up their lunch.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/29/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention with your survey. I have reprimanded the technician and the employee that you spoke with. I assure you nothing like this will never happen again. Please give me a call at 724-437-9999 to discuss this further.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/30/2018

Dear Julie,

I have reached out to you and would greatly appreciate a call back so we can resolve this and rescore your survey.

Joyce S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/06/2017

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for writing a review. Reading your comments you rated us pretty good but we only receive 1 star. Was that by accident?

AY
Anna Y.
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2017 Category: Service
ajy
ok

10/09/2017 Category: Service
price too high
price too high for what was done.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 10/09/2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. I'm sorry for the issues you had. I hope I cleared everything up and will look forward to your next visit. Please send the re-score back that I am sending you.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 10/10/2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the rescore. We really appreciate it and your business.

BC
Brandi C.
Merrittstown, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2017 Category: Service
One man ruins it for all
I always enjoyed coming here until this last visit. The gentleman obviously thought I was just a woman who didn't know anything about cars and attempted to tell me things were wrong with my car and needed fixed immediately or I could get into an accident when everything with my car is fine.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 09/18/2017

Dear Brandi Conner,

You are sadly mistaken about all the events of that day. I am the Service Manager and never gave you attitude that day. I merely came to you and said your tires were low on wear and that by winter you would need them replaced. You had your phone to your ear like everyone else in the world today and did not pay attention. I then asked would you like me to get a price for tires and you said yes. When I returned and gave the price you said thats not too bad. I informed you I did not have them and they would need ordered. You asked if you could pay for them and come back to get them installed and I agreed which is why I put them on the bill. You smiled when I hannde you the completed repair order and said no I want to pay for them when I get them installed. I gladly took the RO and said no problem one of us misunderstood and removed the tires from the order. Your tires are in but I wouldn't sell them to you for any price after these lies you put in the survey. If I ruined it for you please take your business. elsewhere.

DO
Dorothy O.
Connellsville, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Another bad experience
They should honor what they have promised
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/13/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry your last visit was a bad experience. After speaking on the phone with you I hope we have solved your issues. Please rescore our survey and if you have any further questions please give me a call.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/17/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Hope you had a great weekend. Just thought I would touch base with you. I haven't received your rescore. If there are any issues please don't hesitate to call.

Melissa M.
Coal Center, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Service not acceptable
Not trying to complain, but maybe the mechanics need trained on how to put the parts back on correctly!
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/19/2016

Dear Melissa,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and it is unacceptable.  I was in the process of having the tech come to take care of your issues when you pulled away. I apologize and please give me a call to discuss this further @ 724-437-9999.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
I have had both the 2007 and 2016 Tucson in the service department and I am happy with the results.

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
the employee's are friendly and helpful.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/09/2016

Dear Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department and your business. We appreciate the kind words and after our phone conversation rescoring us do to and error in the first review.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/09/2016

Dear Mary,

Thank you again so much for rescoring our Service Department and your business.

Brownsville, PA
06/24/2016 Category: Service
Poor office organization and customer service
They get you in the car but can't handle any of the transaction - paperwork, car service, etc...
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/26/2016

Dear James,

I discussed your issue with our title clerk and was told when she checked with Penn Dot your registration was mailed but you never received it. Our Dealership then had you come in and apply for a duplicate Registration at no cost to you. I discussed your issue with the Service writer and was told that there was some confusion and the coupon was not presented at the time of write up. We see a couple hundred customers each week and no way would know your oil change was free with out being told by you the customer. After further discussion and research you were given a free oil change and a tire rotation for the confusion. I hope this answers any doubt in our ability to handle your issues.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/27/2016

Dear James,

If you can please give me a call @ 724-437-9999 Tuesday 6/28/16 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. I would like to discuss this further and hope that you would issue a re-score for my Service Department.

Thanks in advance.

Jedidiah A.
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Lied to me and sold me a wrecked car
It was unfortunate to find out recently when I traded in my 2007 camry that Kelly told me a a year ago that a little old women that was the only owner of the car, traded it in because it reminded her of her hubby after he had passed. Come to find that I was the fourth owner when I traded it in and it was wrecked so bad that they had to tow away the vehicle. Even after I had claimed to them at autoland that the car was making a funny noise in the rear end they continued to lie and say there was nothing wrong with the car after reveiw. I ended up in the hole $5500 DOLLARS being that the value of the car wasn't matching what it should have because it was wrecked. I will never deal with the lie they fed me there again, nor will I refer them to my worst enemy. Overall worst sales experience I have ever heard of.

Ron B.
Lemont Furnace, PA
06/18/2015 Category: Service
they sell used cars that are not checked over or cleaned
The car I bought was not checked over and the probilems found in no way would be found on a test ride,,you are told they would be fixed and when you take it in they can not get the parts,,in a nut shell if you buy a used car from there post you complaints on here so I can laugh at someone else other then me. and oh yes I would never use a hundia dealer agin
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/19/2015

I'm sorry your experience was a bad one.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and good service
my husband and I both have hyundai vehicles and like them a lot. Rick the service guy is always helpful and courteous. Thanks Autoland for selling is great cars.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 05/11/2015

Thank you for the kind words. Is there any specific reason to give a one star review. If so please let me know and I will try to take care of your issue. If the one star was a mistake please rescore or feel free to give me a call to discuss your issue.

LC
Lauren C.
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Mel Minnick
I went to this garage four times before I finally received an answer about what's wrong with my 2010 Elantra. Like I've been saying since March 2014, the transmission needs replaced. Note: my car has 52,000 miles on it and has probably needed replaced since around 40-45,000. I was told the job would take two days, and as a college student with 2 jobs, I requested a rental car on Tuesday. I was promised a call back, but when Thursday came, I didn't receive one. Long story short, I was ignored, put off, talked down to, screamed at, and hung up on by MEL MINNICK. Subsequently, Chris Parker spoke to me, and he was kind and understanding and seemed willing to do whatever he could to help. I received no apology from anyone else aside from Chris and the secretary who answered when I called.
I will never ever buy another Hyundai. The brand is now ruined for me. I have since called Hyundai's corporate line to file a formal complaint against Mr. Minnick specifically, and I have told all of my friends and family about my negative experience. It's a shame that an otherwise pleasant dealership has someone who would speak to a customer this way working for them. Such a disappointment. At this point, I am feeling leery of even having my car repaired at this location--a point that was actually made to me by Hyundai's corporate office. Horrible, horrible experience.

I'm sure that when you read this, Mel, you'll just respond as nasty as you did on the phone and tell me to go somewhere else. And I absolutely will do that. I'll make sure everyone I am close to does, too. Not just for service, of course, but when they're ready to spend $15,000-$30,000 on a new vehicle as well. Treating a customer the way you treated me is a disgrace, and I sure hope this isn't commonplace, because this is a small town and it's easy to get a bad reputation.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 09/22/2014

I am sorry your experience has been so terrible. We followed Hyundai protocol on March 17th @ 44,900 miles when we were unable to duplicate the problem and reset the transmisson values. Your next visit to the dealership was September 6th. I am the one that diagnosed your transmission and said that it would need replaced. Not knowing that it would open such a reign of fire. When I was speaking with you I asked to let me speak and you would not allow me to explain to you that I did not have a loaner available. Since your experience has been so terrible I suggest that you take it to the next nearest Hyundai dealer and hope they can take care of all your needs. I am truly sorry.

09/16/2014 Category: Service
Wrecked our car after repairs were done
Had a senior Citizen texting while taking us home. Then drove our car home to pick us up and WRECKED it along the way
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 09/22/2014

I am sorry this happened. The employee that wrecked your car no longer has driving priviliges for our company. I am having your vehicle repaired back to its original condition. I am truly sorry.