Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

HM
Harry M.
Fairchance, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
It's not great, I feel taken advantage of and will never trust the service department to do honest for us again. We have taken very good care of my SUV nd have always brought it to your garage for what I thought was excellent service.
Feel let down by a place that's always serviced my vehicle. Let's just say ripped off is the correct term. Will be spreading the,word to family friends and Facebook public page.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Parking sucks
Feeling ripped off, not happy. But it won't matter. Won't be buying here again.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon Harry,

I'm sorry you feel that way. We appreciate your business very much and when you were here we did our best to explain to you that brake pads can and do separate from there backing plate. here is an explanation from a reputable brake company:It's due to the breakdown of the adhesive bond between the Brake Pads friction material and its backing plate. The separation of friction and backing plate will result in significant brake vibration/noise. Once present, the bond will continue to deteriorate at an increasing rate. Please give Rick or myself a call to discuss further @ 724-437-9999.

Connellsville, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/21/2017 Category: Service
A new building would be nice
The building is very dayed. There was also no pop.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/21/2017

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for taking our survey. I am sorry you weren't happy on your last visit. Anytime you are in for Service and have an issue please don't hesitate to bring it to our attention, We will do our best to accomodate you.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/21/2017

Dear Margaret,

If you could call Rick or myself to discuss your issue and possibly rescore our service department.

Connellsville, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/10/2017 Category: Service
It was just OK.
Average service. Bad parking and older facilities.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/11/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to Rate our Service Department. I attempted to call you today and discuss the issues with our Facilities. Please give myself or Rick a call @ 724-437-9999.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/13/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

I have been unable to reach you by phone. Please give me a call to discuss the issues and if you can please rescore our Service Department.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/24/2016 Category: Service
Lack of service
Fair
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/24/2016

Dear Beth,

I am sorry your Service was not up to par. Please give me a call on Monday November 28th @ 724-437-9999 so we can discuss this further and resolve the issue.

AK
Alison K.
Fairchance, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Go to another garage for routine maintenance.
$273 for a 30k checkup which consists of routine procedures is outrageous!
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/22/2016

Dear Alison,

I am sorry you feel the Service we provided is outrageous. The 30k Service we performed the labor was discounted $20.00 off from regular price and you used a coupon for $30.00 more off. In our area the Service is based on severe conditions due to the terrain and harsh weather conditions. Please give me a call @ 724-437-9999 to discuss this further.

Meg M.
Uniontown, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Very friendly
Auto Land is the only place I have taken my car for any routine oil changes, etc. They always take the time to look over my car for any other problems or recall and make sure to do the best that they can in accommodating my availability into their busy schedule.

07/14/2016 Category: Service
I did not intend to submit my survey, I meant to come back to it later. I would like to change results to 5 stars
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/15/2016

Dear Megan,

Thank you for requesting a re-score. I will send you a re-score. Thank you for your business and taking the time to rate our Service Department.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/15/2016

Dear Meg,

Thank you for re-scoring us. We appreciate your business and kind words. We will strive to do better for you in the future.

CA
fair
unhappy
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/14/2016

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. I apologize for the issue you had. Please call Rick @ 724-437-9999 to discuss this matter further.

Thanks in advance.

Roger M.
Smithfield, PA
06/28/2016 Category: Service
T
he need to take the vehicle in on the scheduled time! they need more parking space.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/29/2016

Dear Roger,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. Please give Rick 724-437-9999 in our Service Department a call to discuss any issues you may have that you weren't able to rate us at 5 Stars.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/01/2016

Dear Roger,

Please give Rick a call in our Service Department about Service special we have for you and please if you can rescore us at 5 Stars.

Thank you in advance.