Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown

Overall Rating 4.650003/5Overall Rating 4.650003/5Overall Rating 4.650003/5Overall Rating 4.650003/5rating 4.650003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MA
Mary A.
Mount Pleasant, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is excellent,
I highly regard the Service Department. Repairs are good and timely. Rick especially has always explained fully procedures and costs. He is a man of honesty and integrity.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I have the highest regard for the service department. Repairs were good and handled in a timely manner. Rick is very easy to work with and has always explained fully costs and procedures. He possesses honesty and integrity.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/28/2019

Dear Mary,

I'm sorry your warranty coverage was not clearly explained to you by your salesman. In the Service department we have strict guidelines from Hyundai we must follow. I apologize.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/05/2019

Dear Mary,

I tried to reach you but was unsuccesful. Your issue seems to be with the sales department but your survey really hurt our score for service. If you would please respond to the re-score I have sent you and I would still like you to call me.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/07/2019

Dear Mary,

Thanks for speaking with me today. I am resending you a rescore and would appreciate your promt attention.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/08/2019

Dear Mary Ann,

Thank you for speaking to me and responding to the rescore. We really appreciate it.

ER
Edwin R.
Masontown, PA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I must say that the hourly rate was very high.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/27/2019

Good afternoon Edwin,

Thank you for your time writing a review. I'm sorry that you were unhappy with our hourly rate  but it is one of the lowest at car dealerships in the area. Please give me or Rick a call if you would like to discuss further. Thank you for your business.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/05/2019

Good morning Edwin,

Thank you for speaking with me today. Please find your re-score I am sending you. Thanks again

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/07/2019

Good morning Edwin,

Just a follow up on your rescore.

Connellsville, PA
03/02/2018 Category: Service
rental
Polite. Courteous.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/05/2018

Dear Robert,

I appreciate you writing a review. I’m sorry if there was any confusion but we need to verify with Hyundai on whether an issue such as Your is a covered repair before the loaner vehicle can be given out. Please give Rick a call or myself at 724-437-9999.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/07/2018

Dear Robert Lint,

I appreciate your feedback. if you could rescore us since you did receive a rental and all repairs concerning your transmission update and brake light illuminating were completed at no cost to you. We would greatly appreciate it.

04/04/2017 Category: Service
Shady Stuff
I took my car in for service because the valve train sounded like a tin bucket of bolts being shaken. I thought service was going to be valve adjustment, or something simple. Supposedly the engine was 'bad'. Drove around a new shoebox loaner, for several weeks, while "something" was being done to "MY" car. No communication at all. Dealer finally called me ten minutes after the dealership closed stating I should get my car. Picked up my car after work. Got the sign here, right now, you are on your own, get lost shuffle. I am just a stupid machinist, car owner, and professional mechanic. I get to figure it all out myself. Fortunately I checked the oil and coolant in my car before leaving. Cars run better when they are full of coolant. Why do I feel like I need a shower? Now somebody wants to know why I do not take my care back for service. Take a good guess.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/05/2017

Dear Charles Biler,

Thanks for filling out the survey. You stated you were a professional mechanic and also stated your engine sounded like a tin bucket of bolts being shaken which definitely says something different than a valve train noise. There are steps that need taken to get an engine approved from Hyundai. You brought your vehicle in on 3/15/17 and we received approval for the engine on 3/16/17. You were put in a rental car on 3/17/17. Everything was communicated through this process. Your engine was ordered on 3/17/17 and delivered to our dealership on 3/28/17 @ 3:16 P.M.  Your engine installation began on 3/30/17 and was completed 3/31/17. You were then called and notified repairs were complete all at no cost to you including the rental car. All that being said I believe we did everything  to accommodate your needs. If you could please I would greatly appreciate if you would rescore the survey.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/09/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

I would appreciate a call back from you or simply rescore our Service Department.

KF
Kenny F.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Checked over the vehicle completely. Advised of additional items that needed replaced. Pleased with detailed report.

02/28/2017 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Checked over the vehicle very well. Advised of additional items that needed replaced. Pleased with detailed report.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/28/2017

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for your time filling out our survey and the kind words. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you further issues that may have resulted in the low rating. Please call 724-437-9999 and ask for Rick or myself.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/28/2017

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. Per our conversation I will take the steps to take care of your issues and send you this rescore.

Thanks again !

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for the rescore. I have already addressed your concerns and appreciate your business.

New Salem, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!!!!
Everyone was friendly and helpful!

02/22/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Quick and easy

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you the reason you could not raate us 5 Stars. I will try to call you today or you can reach Rick or myself at 724-437-9999.

Dear Valued Customer,

Per your converstaion with Service I am sending you this rescore and hope you are able to give our Service 5 Stars.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for rescoring us. We appreciate your business.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Trunk repair- Rick :)
Auto service dept handled the issue I was having with my trunk rather quickly. They took the time out to fit my vehicle into their busy schedule and for the service manager to personally look at it himself. Rick was very helpful throughout the entire process. Thanks!!! :)

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Rick :)
Rick in the service department was very willing to fit my car into his schedule since I was driving 45 mins away
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/11/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your time filling out our Survey. I'm sorry that your visit had issues. We will do our best to correct that issue.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/11/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

After your discussion with Rick, we assure you this problem will be addressed. If possible please rescore us.

Thanks in advance

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/19/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the rescore! I'm glad we were able to resolve your issues and look forward to your next visit.

MT
Michael T.
Crucible, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2016 Category: Service
They are very nice & professional
Not this they didn't buy a car here.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 08/31/2016

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. Please give myself or Rick a call to discuss any issue you have that may have been the reason for a 3 Star rating.
Thank you in advance.

Douglas G.
Oliver, PA
07/31/2016 Category: Service
Not Completely Satisfied
I have a concern with the labor/part charge not being warranty covered. I feel the issue stems from a previous service and should have been covered. Other than that, the team at Uniontown Auto-Land Hyundai is great!
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 08/01/2016

Dear Douglas,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. The coverage on your Starter Assembly is 5 years or 60,000 miles which ever is first. During the engine replacement your starter is unbolted and installed on the brand new engine. The part that broke is an internal part of the starter and can only be disturbed or seen if the starter is torn apart. However your starter was repaired for $132.63 as opposed to $390.50 for a new starter. I'm sorry if there was any confusion and if you would like to discuss this further please call me at 724-437-9999.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Service review
Average
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/25/2016

Dear Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. If you could not rate us 5 Stars please give me a call @ 724-437-9999 so we can discuss what we can do better.

Thank you in advance.

Dunbar, PA
01/01/2015 Category: Service
quick service
I went for an oil change I dropped my car off at 7:50 and Ahmed for it to be done by noon and the girl acted as if I was putting her out of her way. She ended up having it done by noon though. I also asked about having my two front tire sensors programmed to my car since they are brand new and the light is on and she said she would look into it but wasn't sure if they had the tool. When I picked the car up she said they didn't have the tool and when I asked if she knew about when they would get it in so I could come back the parts guy said he has no clue he hadn't checked into it yet or ordered anything. I then asked about my iPod showing "connection error" when I connected it through the USB port and a guy from out in the garage said the newer iPods are not compatible with your vehicles. He did ask about using an aux cord so I purchased one at Walmart and it worked then. Overall it seemed like I could get anything accomplished or they didn't know about anything besides getting the oil change done.
Mel M., Service Manager from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/02/2015

I'm sorry your experience was not up to expectations. The confusion with the tool is that our toughbook is broken and parts are ordered. We have received a new tablet that isnt fully capable yet and I am working with Hyundai to resolve. You would like to call me and discuss your issues feel free to do so @ 724-437-9999.

Autoland Hyundai of Uniontown
mel.minnick.autoland@gmail.com

Douglas H.
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/17/2014 Category: Service
not sure
2 days after shop made over 300 $replace blelts car would not run right; un hooked battery waited 5min runs ok now; not sure if needs something yet or not.

If you are having any issues and feel that it was something we did please don't hesitate to call and we will make it right.

Autoland Hyundai of Uniontown
mel.minnick.autoland@gmail.com

JANICE B.
Roscoe, PA
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Summer visits only
Took my care in for service on a 33 degree day and it was warmer outside. Take a warm blanket and your own coffee. It is a good thing my service took only an hour or I would still be frozen in my waiting area seat! In fairness to the dealership I had a very good car buying experience. I am recommending this dealership based on that experience. Will not go back there for any reason in the winter.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/20/2014

I'm sorry your experience was not comfortable. There is an additional waiting room out in the show room where it is warmer. There is always coffee in the corner by the parts counter. When you are here and are comfortable please bring it to our attention and we will do our best to make you comfortable. The recal you had performed was the shift cable "e" clip replacement. If you have any questions please contact me at your earliest convenience.

LY
LINDA Y.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2014 Category: Service
Rick in service
Rick always takes care of my car no matter when I call or what I call for
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 05/02/2014

Im sorry that you would not recommend us. Is there any certain reason why? Feel free to call me at 724-437-9999 to discuss or e-mail me at mm.autoland@gmail.com.

Thanks

COREY B.
07/16/2013 Category: Service
Auto Service
Good customer service, however, they didn't fix the problem I was experiencing with my car and I had to take off work because they didn't have a loaner vehicle. When I noticed my engine was still overheating because my airconditioner and cooling system was STILL not working, I had to adjust my work schedule AGAIN to take the vehicle back for the second time for servicing. This time they ordered a part to fix the problem, and gave me a loaner car. The car is now fixed but it took two trips for them to get it right.
Charles S. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/24/2013
Mr. and Mrs Brown, Thank you for your responce and letting us know how we did. I am sorry that the replacement of your thermostat under warranty was not the only problem causing the over heating condition with you Sonata and you did have to bring it back in. I know it is hard to do without a vehicle to drive and that is why we provided you with a loaner car while the new electric cooling fan was ordered and installed to correct the over heating. We road tested it 20 miles after repairs to confrim that it was fixed this time. If I can do anything for you in the future please give me a call. We work very hard to make sure every customer is happy with the service they receive at Auto Land Hyundai. Thank You, Charles E. Six, Jr. Service Director Auto Land Hyundai (724) 437-9999