Automotion Sales, Repair & Motorsports

Camila R.
Cottage Grove, MN
10/30/2019
Happy Customer
We bought our Mercedes CDI here couple months ago they are doing a pretty good job detailing the car runs great and drive like new Thank you Steve.

NR
Nat R.
06/11/2019
Terrific service!!
I was really impressed with the service at Automotion. I stopped by yesterday with a slow leak in one of my tires. The garage was full of cars and really busy, but Patrick came out and greeted me with a really friendly attitude. He spotted the nail in the tire right away and fixed it on the spot!! $22.50!! I was back on my way in about 5 or 10 minutes. Truly amazing. I thought I would have to leave the car overnight. I had a great experience here and would highly recommend this business to anyone.

Diane B.
04/18/2019
Incredible Sales Manager. Goes WAY above & beyond!
Sales Manager, Steve was so accommodating. He always had a car ready to go for me to test drive. Asked the right questions to ensure I was buying the best car for my needs/use. Steve showed me how to adjust and work everything in the cars.
When bringing my car in for service, a freshly washed loaner car was ready for me to drive with a full tank of gas! Beverages are offered & even a massage chair. All staff are knowledgeable and honest.

Allan S.
Anoka, MN
05/30/2018
Great people!!
We just got a 2007 Q7. This is our second vehicle we have gotten from Steve. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. They really know how to treat there customers good.

We will be looking for a A4 or an A6 in the next couple of years and this will Be our first stop.

AW
AJ W.
05/10/2018
Customer friendly and great service!!
Got my car fixed at Automotion. Roman Yagenich was great and had my mysterious problem figured out in no time. Thank you guys. Highly Recommended

CF
Carlotta F.
01/25/2018
Oustanding work and customer service!
Mike from Auto Motion is such a great guy and his work is outstanding! He really is a 10 star out of 5!

NB
Nathan B.
01/18/2018
Saved me
I was stuck on the side of 38th street before highway 100 and had a box stuck under my vehicle. I had pulled over with my hazards on and out of some miracle an A&M truck was 3 cars behind me and helped me until the issue was resolved. These guys saved me a bunch of time and if I didn’t have them I would have to of called 911 or anyone else and could have taken anywhere from 30min to an hour. These guys are lifesavers.

Mark H.
Prior Lake, MN
01/15/2018
Tim makes you feel like royalty.
Tim goes out of his way to make sure I’m satisfied. He talked me out of twice the expense of a separate set of winter tires and wheels y my 2012 MB E550 and recommended Continental DWS all seasons instead. They work great! He always gives me a good price for the work performed and my car always comes back looking and running better than when I brought it in.

Jennifer B.
Hopkins, MN
12/09/2017
OUTSTANDING
Sent my father to Patrick & Brent and they treated him like family. Took care of dad and the issue! Had Dad on his way in no time! Always taking care of things!!
Thanks, again, guys!

RE
Rochelle E.
Saint Paul, MN
08/05/2017
Excellet Customer Service
It is a pleasure to work with the staff at Automotion. They are always pleasant, ready to take time to answer questions. Being patient while you are making your decision. The vehicles are in impeccable condition. The SUV that we purchase we couldn't be happier. Thank you!

WL
Will L.
Tomah, WI
07/19/2017
Pressure free
Ended up checking these guys out after finding a few 330xi's on their lot. Best trade in value offered on compared to other dealerships. Steve was very personal and professional and was in no way pushy. He even took care of transferring the registration my new car and updating the tabs for me. Had a couple hiccups as far as my new car didnt have the fresh oil change so Steve had me get one and he took care of the costs. There were some hiccups as far as getting the refund back to me for the oil change but the communication was there and i had no worries about getting it. Overall great experience and my 335i is running great.

TG
Timothy G.
Shakopee, MN
07/10/2017
No regrets!
Exceptional organization, exceptional staff, and service!

Mario G.
Mercedes-Benz E420
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Mario said they get the job done quickly and efficiently.

JACALYN H.
Volvo XC60
06/22/2017
The people, their knowledge and flexibility
Great

DAVE L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/20/2017
Tim is great. He keeps me informed and sticks to his timelines for the repair. Highly recommend this place.

MJ
Mark J.
Jaguar XJ8
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Mark said this business was able to get his vehicle running and he liked that.

YV
YALEB V.
Saint Paul, MN
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/16/2017
Fast and effective
Took my car for an oil change and they were able to detecte another problem with the thermostat which we end it up replacing and on top of that, I got a free oli change and 20% off and free $25 cuopon for carwash. They are always reliable and honest.

Jay T.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Jay said this business provided great service and he is satisfied.

CR
Cece R.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Cece said this business went above and beyond to get her vehicle repaired in a timely manner. They made the experience easy. The service visit was great and they did an awesome job. She really appreciated the service. It had already been a stressful day and they improved it for her. She will be going back to this business.

Anthony B.
BMW 325xi
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said this business was quick and Tim was honest. He likes working with him.