Juan R.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Juan said this business treated him great and he is happy with the service.

Carrie C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said the staff was really nice and knowledgeable.

SA
Suzan A.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Suzan said her vehicle was ready on time and the staff were very friendly.

Kim M.
North Royalton, OH
Cadillac DeVille
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Kim said this business handled her visit very well and they were prompt.

CD
Carla D.
Lakewood, OH
11/11/2017
Always great customer service
Never had a negative experience here no matter who I speak with. Thanks for providing a positive experience, always!

SL
Steve and Cara L.
Mazda CX-7
11/10/2017
Took my vehicle in for a few repairs, found & repaired what was needed in a timely manor, love the loan vehicle.

ND
Nicole D.
Parma Heights, OH
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Nicole said this business did a great job. Everyone was really nice.

Tim M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Missy. She said Tim likes the service from the business.

RN
Ralph N.
Ford Edge
11/07/2017
Great job job done very well
Very professional and good work

PH
Pat H.
North Olmsted, OH
11/06/2017
good price / honest employees / nice work!
ggod price /nice people

Joseph D.
Mercedes-Benz C350
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend this business for service.

AW
Ashley W.
Nissan Rogue
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Ashley said this business had a long wait time. She recommends this business for service.

Ariel S.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Ariel said this business was very polite and the service was nice and fast.

LH
Leonard H.
Jeep Compass
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Leonard said their service was good.

EE
Eric E.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend the business.

Judy D.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Judy said this business did not give her a paper like normal stating they did an inspection on the vehicle after the oil change. There was only one technician and the service took over an hour.

Ray S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Ray said he is happy with this business. Everything was great with the service he received.

CA
CASSANDRA A.
North Royalton, OH
10/18/2017
I won't go anywhere else! Straight forward, friendly, and accommodating, not to mention affordable!

Debra D.
Parma, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/05/2017
I feel taken advantaged of and lied to.
My first experience was for over $1,100.00 for a repair, inspection and fluid flush. I was also told I could save some money if I purchased the Car Club deal. My car never leaked anything until then. I had to bring it back and get some kind of drain replaced. I was made to believe it was a favor....coincidence that it leaked in the first place after being worked on? I don't think so. Then I had my head lights replaced. My deer deflector got broken off. When I called I was told nothing would be broken maliciously. I never said that but also didn't even get an apology. Then my window wouldn't go up or down and needed repaired inside the door. )Over 200.00. My door handle broke right after! I was told it would get fixed free but it was just a coincidence! How insulting. The only reason I returned was because I thought I was getting a "free" oil change and windshield wiper blades. Well let me tell you FREE means FREE. And you guys need to return my 29.00 charged. My receipt says FREE inspection and then there is a 10.00 charge!!!! But the best is I was told to get my brake fluid changed. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS DONE ON MY FIRST ORIGINAL VISIT WITH YOU. I am going to demand my money be returned for the Car Care Club that was NOT free as I was led to believe. No one told me I had to pay labor. Did you think you had a dumb person that wouldn't look into this. I am going to have my car looked at and make sure everything you charged me for was done and done correctly. Treating me with arrogance when I came in surely was not the way to treat a customer. (Janine is not to be included in this. She is a very nice person who IS doing her job) I am one of the most dissatisfied customers ever. You broke something THREE times I was there! I want and believe I should have my money returned! Unbelievable service or lack of. Can you tell how I feel? (Funny thing was....I was told by a couple people you guys had sneaky hidden costs and I ignored them)

Jeffrey D.
Kia Soul
10/05/2017
Great service from local business