EE
Eric E.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend the business.

Judy D.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Judy said this business did not give her a paper like normal stating they did an inspection on the vehicle after the oil change. There was only one technician and the service took over an hour.

Ray S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Ray said he is happy with this business. Everything was great with the service he received.

CA
CASSANDRA A.
North Royalton, OH
10/18/2017
I won't go anywhere else! Straight forward, friendly, and accommodating, not to mention affordable!

Debra D.
Parma, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/05/2017
I feel taken advantaged of and lied to.
My first experience was for over $1,100.00 for a repair, inspection and fluid flush. I was also told I could save some money if I purchased the Car Club deal. My car never leaked anything until then. I had to bring it back and get some kind of drain replaced. I was made to believe it was a favor....coincidence that it leaked in the first place after being worked on? I don't think so. Then I had my head lights replaced. My deer deflector got broken off. When I called I was told nothing would be broken maliciously. I never said that but also didn't even get an apology. Then my window wouldn't go up or down and needed repaired inside the door. )Over 200.00. My door handle broke right after! I was told it would get fixed free but it was just a coincidence! How insulting. The only reason I returned was because I thought I was getting a "free" oil change and windshield wiper blades. Well let me tell you FREE means FREE. And you guys need to return my 29.00 charged. My receipt says FREE inspection and then there is a 10.00 charge!!!! But the best is I was told to get my brake fluid changed. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS DONE ON MY FIRST ORIGINAL VISIT WITH YOU. I am going to demand my money be returned for the Car Care Club that was NOT free as I was led to believe. No one told me I had to pay labor. Did you think you had a dumb person that wouldn't look into this. I am going to have my car looked at and make sure everything you charged me for was done and done correctly. Treating me with arrogance when I came in surely was not the way to treat a customer. (Janine is not to be included in this. She is a very nice person who IS doing her job) I am one of the most dissatisfied customers ever. You broke something THREE times I was there! I want and believe I should have my money returned! Unbelievable service or lack of. Can you tell how I feel? (Funny thing was....I was told by a couple people you guys had sneaky hidden costs and I ignored them)

Jeffrey D.
Kia Soul
10/05/2017
Great service from local business

KH
Karen H.
Middleburg Heights, OH
Toyota Venza
10/04/2017
maintance service
was able to have my car serviced and completed in the time frame stated. Suggested other maintenance services needed, not pushy, pleasant.

CN
Carol N.
10/02/2017
Friendly service but...
The routine service took twice as long as quoted. They took the time to tell me what types of things should be done in the future, which was good, but when I asked for price quotes, they didn't have time to do them at that moment, promised to email the quote to me, and nearly a week later, I have not received them.

AH
Arthur H.
Parma, OH
Mercedes-Benz S320
10/01/2017
excellent visit pleased with service my service shop
I will continue to use you in the future thanks

KE
Kenneth E.
Dodge Caliber
09/28/2017
Awesome service every time
Jerry and his crew always provide great service at affordable prices. Take all of my vehicles there

JJ
James J.
09/27/2017
Prompt, courteous service
We always choose Auto Repair Technology because they get the job done in a timely manner and we have always been pleased with their work.

HZ
HAYLEY Z.
Hyundai Tiburon
09/20/2017
Great place
My mom has come here for a while and I finally took my car to get an oil change. They look over the whole car to see what needs to be done and let you know on paper. They don't force you to do anything to it unless you ask. Friendly staff too

TK
Thomas K.
Middleburg Heights, OH
09/20/2017
Excellent communication, very friendly and honest
My second visit and I couldn’t be happier, I was informed on the problem and explained what was to be completed so I could understand their goal. Very polite and friendly, they sincerely care! I’m definitely coming back for regular maintenance!

Martin S.
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Martin said he was happy with the service he got from this business and he was pleased with the results.

CR
Cheryl R.
09/02/2017
Over all improvement
There were some issues I had encountered in the past that left me doubting if I would return, however, my most recent two experiences are a complete 180° difference. There have been some changes in the staff and new additions and I appreciate the change in approach to what is necessary and what can wait, especially when someone is so limited on what they can afford to do. Keep up the good work and thank you for not being afraid to make the tough decisions to do what's necessary.

ALBERT J M.
Kia Rondo
08/31/2017
Auto Repair Tech has sincere and positive approach to auto repair
needed work to maintain and keep car up to par for reliable use...Jerry the service manager instilled a sense of security...made a positive difference about having work done...was shown failing timing cog belt...not sure if engine was destructible or not...but now it's just a memory...the car runs like a swiss watch.

PS
Pedro S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Pedro said this business provided him with good service and treated him well. They charged a good price for what they did.

KP
Kathy P.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Kathy said everything was fine and they have always done good work for her.

CO
CAROLYN O.
Lincoln MKZ
08/26/2017
honest feed back and fair prices
The info about my car was honedt and not just someone trying to make more money. The prices are goid especially the car care club.

Stephen H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did a good job.