KK
Karl K.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Karl said he was happy with everything at the business.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Karl and Jill. It was nice to see you  and your vehicle again!

Cindy M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff took care of her and they were very nice. She's pleased with them.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for the kind words, Cindy. We're glad that you come to us for your vehicle's maintenance!

KR
Katlyn R.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Katlyn said the business always does a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Katlyn. We're happy to service your vehicle!

MA
Meredith A.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Meredith said the business is honest, the service was done quickly and the location is close.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Meredith. We try to be the best neighborhood service garage for all our customers!

GS
GEORGE S.
North Royalton, OH
05/15/2018
Al’s Auto Service
Caring and honest people. We have used Al’s Auto Service for years, wonderful technicians and consider them friends.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Mr and Mrs Simmons. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Rosemary H.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Rosemary said the business did a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Rosemary. We appreciate your business!

Len B.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Len said the staff was courteous, helpful and kept him informed.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for the kind words, Len. We're glad that you come to us for your vehicle's maintenance!

EW
Edward W.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the business is top notch. He said the work is done quickly, the rates are reasonable, and they're fantastic.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Edward. We do our best to help our customers!

NG
Nicholas G.
Ford Thunderbird
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said he was pretty happy with the service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your business, Nicholas. Let us know anything else you might need for your vehicle to merit five-star service!

JN
Josue N.
Kia Forte
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Josue said the staff completed the service in a timely manner.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Josue. We'll glad we were able to help you out!

JIM K.
Hinckley, OH
Chevrolet Camaro
04/14/2018
Took my freshly restored 1967 Camaro in for a wheel alignment
Al's Auto Service was recommended by a friend who has had work done there before. I called at about 8:30 am hoping but not really expecting to get an appointment for a wheel alignment the same day. To my surprise I was asked if 1:00 pm would be ok. My vehicle is a 1967 Camaro that I spent 4 years restoring by myself and with only 21 miles since restoration and having no way to do a wheel alignment myself I was a little nervous about someone else working on the car. I brought the car in and was met by Scott a mechanic at the shop who introduced himself and shook my hand . After a short conversation I could tell Scott was a real car guy. I was able to watch the alignment procedure and was very satisfied with his knowledge, skills, and attitude. He also was very careful during the process which was completed in an hour. I noticed the shop was very well equipped but had that old school feel that I really liked. Price was very reasonable for the quality of work done. I even trusted Scott to do a road test when he finished the job. I would recommend this shop to my friends and neighbors and would not hesitate to bring my cars back for service. Jim K.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Jim. We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure to work on your vehicle.

RAY S.
04/11/2018
The quality of work
Customer service the people who work there and the over all quality of the company
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Ray and Amy. We appreciate your business.

Mark M.
Ford Thunderbird
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff provided excellent service, and that he always recommends them for service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Mark. We appreciate your business. Have fun at the Chopper Show this weekend!

BZ
BILL Z.
FIAT 500
04/10/2018
GREAT as always!!
I went in for a basic 88,000 mile checkup and oil change. But-- I mentioned that the #$&^% tire light was flashing ( I HATE those things!!). Anyway, the oil change was done, and low and behold, there actually WAS a small nail in the right rear passenger side tire.! My Fiat was ready in a short time, and, as usual, I was very happy with the service at Al's.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Bill. Those little nails are the worst, but we always keep an eye out for them! We appreciate your business.

TR
Tina R.
Jeep Cherokee
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Tina said they're always kind, courteous and they helped her with the problem.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Tina. We appreciate your business.

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
Chevrolet HHR
04/02/2018
Honesty, Integrity, Caring, Superior work
Al's services our vehicle on short notice. They were efficient and friendly. We actually enjoy having our vehicles serviced at Al's because all there feel like long loyal, trustworthy friends that we enjoy visiting. Also, their work is superior to any other we have experienced over our 45 years of car ownership.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Pastor Don. We appreciate your business.

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Mike. We appreciate your business.

Michael C.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees always do a very good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Michael. We appreciate your business.

Jessica S.
Kia Soul
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke Jessica's father. He said the employees did everything correctly. He was given a ride back home while his vehicle was being serviced, and the employees delivered his vehicle when it was finished. They provided outstanding service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica and Rick. We appreciate your business.

Andrew S.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did a good job for a good price.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Andrew. We appreciate your business.