GT
GARY T.
07/28/2021
Close to the house and good work
Never a problem always satisfied with the work.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad to keep you safe on the road!

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
07/17/2021
Excellence in All!
Know that ALL easily qualifies as Superior at AL's Auto Service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We aim to keep you safe on the road!

DA
DREW A.
Kia Sedona
07/03/2021
Great service as always and always tries to work around my schedule when servicing my vehicles.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to accommodate our customers' busy lifestyles!

KC
Karen C.
Strongsville, OH
Buick LaCrosse
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Karen said she has been there before, he has always done a great job and the entire business is very good.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

AC
AL C.
Brunswick, OH
GMC Acadia
06/21/2021
Service Maintenance
Brought in 2012 Acadia for Oil Change, check fluids and tire issue. In less then 2 hours car was completed and price very reasonable. Found a broken screw in tire and was able to fix tire
Marty is mechanic who worked on our car and did a fantastic job!!
Will definitely be taking our other vehicles to Al’s!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to keep you and your family safely on the road!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Kia Sorento
06/18/2021
Great friendly speedy service
I always go to Al’s for my auto needs. It’s fast, friendly, and honest auto service for all types of domestic and foreign vehicles!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/19/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

JOHN H.
06/17/2021
These days its rare to find a well run,well priced Auto repair shop. AL's is an exception. I highly recommend them for anyone who needs a car repaired. Keep up the good work Guys !
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to help keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.

GT
GARY T.
06/12/2021
Honest
Always great service and always an advance warning if something may need fixed later on
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We look out for our customers and their vehicles.

JULIE S.
06/09/2021
Great service and friendly people
Al's Auto Service does a great job at a reasonable price! The staff are both friendly and professional.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we can help!

Kia Rio
06/05/2021
Awesome people and great service
Al is awesome i thank them for fixing my car. Everyone there is always so nice and gets your car fixed quickly
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you business.

RICH R.
Buick Century
05/26/2021
great customer service
I want to tell you that a couple of days after the oil change, Rich found more fluid on the drive. It is the power steering, Not the oil change. He has to fill it every day,

I was very upset today because he called 5-26-2021 and wanted to bring in the car to be looked at and you did not have an appointment til June 4th. Rich told her that he was going in for surgery on June 8th and he wouldn't be able to do it.

I feel we are good customers of your Auto repair and was disappointed that you couldn't work with him on this,

The reason he didn't call sooner is that I have been in the hospital again and am having nurses come to the house.Still having problems with my surgery that I had done on April 6th.

Also he had a medical procedure done on Monday, May 24 and was not able to drive it.

Sorry, I had to vent because I know that he was upset that called a week and a half before he had to have surgery and it felt like...no one really cared about even looking at the car.

Diane Riddle
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for giving us a positive rating despite your unsatisfactory experience. We have already reached out to you to resolve your issue. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to help you soon!

Jamie M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Jamie said they took the vehicle when he had a problem with it and he didn't have to wait a long time.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad we could help!

Brunswick, OH
05/23/2021
Excellent care
Excellent customer care and help. Prices were reasonable and they worked fast! Very kind and personable.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We'll glad to help you out and keep you on the road!

JASON K.
Independence, OH
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/15/2021
Questions remained
The techs at Al's seam very knowledgeable, but that didn't translate to great repair. I brought my truck in with a major issue and they had little trouble finding the problem, however they stayed that they were "not interested" in performing the job. I don't know what the issue is, but I'm left in the same position... except I was charged $120.00 to hear what was wrong.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/17/2021

The $120 charge was a diagnostic for the vehicle, which is an hour of labor for our technician. This included a spark check at #6 cylinder, the cylinder that is missfiring due to excessive oil in that cylinder. We also checked compression on that cylinder, which varied from a low of 25 psi to a high of 100 psi. We stated our findings on your invoice, and recommended a repair for solving the issue. Between your hesitation at the estimate costs of the repair, and the time and logistics of completing the repair, we determined that we were not the best shop to assist you at this time.

SF
Scott F.
Mercury Capri
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Scott said they didn't try to sell anything he didn't need.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your response. We're glad we could assist you!