SF
Scott F.
Cleveland, OH
Mercury Capri
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Scott said they didn't try to sell anything he didn't need.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your response. We're glad we could assist you!

Robert M.
Lakewood, OH
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Robert said he went to the business for an emergency with his tires. They saw him right away and the service was great. They were helpful.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy we were able to help get you back on the road!

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
05/03/2021
Superb expert auto car
The experts at AL's know their stuff and use it to do the best job at the least cost to the customer. They are our forever go-to for honest, friendly, reliable auto service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/04/2021

WC
WILLIAM C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/30/2021
Wonderful service and knowledgeable staff!!
Al’s Auto Service is great! They have wonderful service and a knowledgeable staff. They are always honest and up front when repairing your car... they come highly recommended for all of your vehicles service and mechanical needs!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to keep all our customers on the road!

DEBBIE C.
04/29/2021
No more noise
Finally! The noise is gone. That annoying metal clanking, wth is that? kinda thing! They didn't give up. Thanks for your determination. ☺ I would recommend you to anyone who asks me! My 2012 jeep is back to normal. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Great communication, got back to me right away.. I found my new auto shop. 👍
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your kind words, and your patience! We're so happy that we were able to help you with your problem.

Cindy M.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said they were very good to her and fixed her vehicle.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/26/2021

DT
DENISE T.
Lincoln MKS
04/21/2021
Always on time and very honest
I like that Als garage gives me a heads up on what repairs will need to be done in the future. Gives me alittle bit of time to prepare
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We try to keep our customers informed of their car's needs, whether it's repairs or maintenance.

Mark G.
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Mark said the service was pretty good but there was nothing too special.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your response. We're sorry that we were unable to pinpoint the exact cause of the noise that your vehicle was making. If the noise returns, please reach out to us so we can address your issue.

ALAN B.
Brook Park, OH
04/15/2021
Honest and fair
Time is always important. Getting my truck fixed right the first time is important to me.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to perform quality work right from the start to keep you on the road.

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/13/2021
Al, Marty, Scott are great
great
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

Jim K.
Hinckley, OH
04/11/2021
Trusted Al's With My Classic Car
I usually do my own work on my classic cars but there are just some things that aren't possible without the correct equipment and skill. This was the case with my 1967 Camaro Convertible. I replaced some front end parts during the winter and needed a front end alignment and wheels & tires balanced. I called to make an appointment and it being early April and the weather unpredictable and not wanting to drive my car in the rain they actually checked the weather for me, scheduled an appointment on a nice day and advised me if anything changed they would contact me. The day of my appointment was sunny and warm. Scott did the alignment with their state of the art machine and balanced my wheels & tires as he has done for me before. Car tracks straight and steers fine a pleasure to drive. Again I will say great people, skilled, and knowledgeable and most importantly trustworthy.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help, and that we could get you back on the road quickly. We take care of all our customers' vehicle, classic and contemporary!

RICH R.
Cleveland, OH
04/10/2021
Nice people, excellent service.
Marty and Al always do a great job with our cars. Very happy with their service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're always happy to service yours and your family's vehicles!

SV
SUE V.
04/08/2021
Friendly people and excellent service
I have gotten my car serviced by them for many years. There has never been a problem with the work they have done. They have always been very accommodating as to getting my car in for service quickly; often given me an appointment on the day I called.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We try to be as accommodating as we can for customers and their vehicles, to ensure you stay on the road.

KZ
Karen Z.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Karen said employees were nice and did come up with stuff that was not wrong.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your kind words. If you ever have any issues or questions about our work or our estimates, please don't hesitate to ask!

MARIANNE S.
Kia Forte
03/25/2021
i can always trust their service and recomendations!
As always, service was great. !!!!!!!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/26/2021