JOHN H.
Cleveland, OH
12/03/2020
Excellent Place Great People
My first visit was yesterday and I was very happy with the service and the speed my job was performed . I will be back as I have seen the light from AL'S Service Inc.this group is a very rare breed. I highly recommend them for auto service work. Check out the cool Classic cars while you are visiting.

12/03/2020
GREAT SHOP
First visit yesterday. All members of staff friendly and work was fast and very well priced. I will be back for all my service needs. When you visit make sure to check out classic cars being repaired .
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words, John. We're glad to help out!

KK
Karl K.
Cleveland, OH
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said the staff always does a thorough job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

BZ
BILL Z.
Kia Soul
11/30/2020
Excellent as always
I've never had a bad experience at Al's Auto Service. The service this time was just an oil change and new battery for winter, but the pricing was fair and transparent, and the service as punctual as always. I'm SO glad to have found Al's Auto Service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're always happy to help our customers. Happy Holidays!

AC
AL C.
Brunswick, OH
11/28/2020
Great service and people!
Very pleased with the expert service received on my truck. Found issue with front brake wear on pads and within a few short hours brakes were fixed. Also he oil change done.
Highly recommend Al’s Auto Service!
People working there are great too, very friendly and knowledgeable!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Al! We strive to keep our customers safe on the road. Have a happy holidays!

TJ
Tim J.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the vehicle was fixed on time at a decent price.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2020

RO
ROBERT O.
Kia Sportage
11/17/2020
Oil Change
Everything is A-O.K. It was good to see everyone again.Happy Holidays.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/18/2020

It was good to see you too. Happy Holidays, and thank you for your business!

BILL S.
Novelty, OH
Lincoln MKX
11/13/2020
Honestly, Fair
Nice people
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We try to keep our customers and their vehicles on the road!

Jim S.
Emlenton, PA
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business for service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad we could help!

JOHN M.
Oldsmobile Toronado
11/05/2020
Great service!!
You can count on them to find, and correct the problem!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're always glad to help!

BILL S.
Novelty, OH
Lincoln MKZ
11/01/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, friendly and fair
AAA+ FAIR AND HONEST
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Bill. We appreciate your business!

SV
SUE V.
10/23/2020
Meeting Expectations
Over the years I have come to expect excellent, timely service and this organization has always succeeded in meeting my expectations.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We always try to meet the needs of our customers and their vehicles.

JIM K.
Hinckley, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2020
Great Service, Great Communication, Very Professional
This was my second visit to Al's Auto Service. My last visit was very positive as was this visit. This visit was with my granddaughter's 2012 Chevy Cruise that needed tires and a passenger side Axel Shaft. Though I don't believe they stock tires they were able to provide me with 3 quotes that were competitively priced and of very good quality and were able to obtain the tires I wanted. I dropped off the car at 8am and was notified by phone it was ready at 1:30 pm. They installed 4 tires balanced them and did a 4 wheel alignment. They also installed the axel shaft. Very easy process and very nice people to deal with. Never attempted to sell me anything I didn't want. They just did a great job at an affordable price as they did the first time I was there. Nice to do business with a neighborhood shop that you can trust. I will do business with them again and I highly recommend this business.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to accomodate the needs of our customers, and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

SHERRY C.
Jeep Compass
10/10/2020
The people that bwork there and work they do.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/12/2020

FB
Fernando B.
Honda Civic Si
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Fernando said the business provided great service, they had fair prices, they were honest and also very professional.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/14/2020

WB
William B.
Lakewood, OH
Acura RSX
10/07/2020 Category: Service
William says, sevice was excellent and done in a timely manner as he promised professional open communication ,
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to help keep you on the road!