GT
GARY T.
06/12/2021
Honest
Always great service and always an advance warning if something may need fixed later on
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We look out for our customers and their vehicles.

JULIE S.
06/09/2021
Great service and friendly people
Al's Auto Service does a great job at a reasonable price! The staff are both friendly and professional.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we can help!

Kia Rio
06/05/2021
Awesome people and great service
Al is awesome i thank them for fixing my car. Everyone there is always so nice and gets your car fixed quickly
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you business.

RICH R.
Buick Century
05/26/2021
great customer service
I want to tell you that a couple of days after the oil change, Rich found more fluid on the drive. It is the power steering, Not the oil change. He has to fill it every day,

I was very upset today because he called 5-26-2021 and wanted to bring in the car to be looked at and you did not have an appointment til June 4th. Rich told her that he was going in for surgery on June 8th and he wouldn't be able to do it.

I feel we are good customers of your Auto repair and was disappointed that you couldn't work with him on this,

The reason he didn't call sooner is that I have been in the hospital again and am having nurses come to the house.Still having problems with my surgery that I had done on April 6th.

Also he had a medical procedure done on Monday, May 24 and was not able to drive it.

Sorry, I had to vent because I know that he was upset that called a week and a half before he had to have surgery and it felt like...no one really cared about even looking at the car.

Diane Riddle
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for giving us a positive rating despite your unsatisfactory experience. We have already reached out to you to resolve your issue. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to help you soon!

Jamie M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Jamie said they took the vehicle when he had a problem with it and he didn't have to wait a long time.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad we could help!

Brunswick, OH
05/23/2021
Excellent care
Excellent customer care and help. Prices were reasonable and they worked fast! Very kind and personable.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We'll glad to help you out and keep you on the road!

SF
Scott F.
Mercury Capri
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Scott said they didn't try to sell anything he didn't need.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your response. We're glad we could assist you!

Robert M.
Lakewood, OH
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Robert said he went to the business for an emergency with his tires. They saw him right away and the service was great. They were helpful.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy we were able to help get you back on the road!

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
05/03/2021
Superb expert auto car
The experts at AL's know their stuff and use it to do the best job at the least cost to the customer. They are our forever go-to for honest, friendly, reliable auto service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/30/2021
Wonderful service and knowledgeable staff!!
Al’s Auto Service is great! They have wonderful service and a knowledgeable staff. They are always honest and up front when repairing your car... they come highly recommended for all of your vehicles service and mechanical needs!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to keep all our customers on the road!

DEBBIE C.
04/29/2021
No more noise
Finally! The noise is gone. That annoying metal clanking, wth is that? kinda thing! They didn't give up. Thanks for your determination. ☺ I would recommend you to anyone who asks me! My 2012 jeep is back to normal. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Great communication, got back to me right away.. I found my new auto shop. 👍
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your kind words, and your patience! We're so happy that we were able to help you with your problem.

Cindy M.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said they were very good to her and fixed her vehicle.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

DT
DENISE T.
Lincoln MKS
04/21/2021
Always on time and very honest
I like that Als garage gives me a heads up on what repairs will need to be done in the future. Gives me alittle bit of time to prepare
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We try to keep our customers informed of their car's needs, whether it's repairs or maintenance.

ALAN B.
Brook Park, OH
04/15/2021
Honest and fair
Time is always important. Getting my truck fixed right the first time is important to me.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to perform quality work right from the start to keep you on the road.

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/13/2021
Al, Marty, Scott are great
great
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your business!