VS
Vince S.
Independence, OH
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Vince said they did fantastic work and got him in and out, in a timely manner.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for your kind words, Vince! We appreciate your business.

ALAN B.
Brook Park, OH
02/26/2021
Trust worthy
I dont worry about the repairs that are done. I know they were done correctly and completely.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/27/2021

Thank you for your kind words. Our customers' trust is very important to us!

MARLENE G.
02/26/2021
Honesty in their work
Efficient work, good price, professional mechanics
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for you kind words! We appreciate your business!

Mike D.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business was cool and honest. They did the work that was needed done.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to keep our clients on the road and on budget!

MK
MRS K.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
MRS said they do a good job , they listen to her and they communicate well.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We want to help our customers the best we can, and make sure they understand the repairs and services we provide!

02/14/2021
Great service. Great techs.
Knowledgeable & friendly technicians. Conveniently located. You can count on them to get the job done right.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to keep our customers safe and on the road!

Jasmine T.
Maple Heights, OH
Jeep Compass
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Jasmine said they were very nice, very helpful, they did a good job and she'll be in again.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business.

JOHN H.
01/28/2021
Great Job !
Fixed exhaust problem in a jiffy! These guys and (gals) are great . They are on my "A" list and i am not easy to please!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for your kind words, John! We strive to keep our repairs quick and affordable.

Antwann D.
Medina, OH
Kia Sedona
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Antwann said they did a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for you kind words. We appreciate your business!

Al S.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Al said they served him right away. Within ten minutes he was out of the business and on the road again. Honest work, good work, and friendly service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your kind words, Al! We're glad to keep you on the road.

JIM P.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/08/2021
People that are on my side. They do a great job at a fair price!
I have been going to Al and Marty for over 30 years. There is not place that I will take my autos for work. They do what is needed and never try to make something up. I will continue to go to them as long as I own a car. Thank You!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words, Jim! We appreciate your loyalty and patronage.

MK
Mr K.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Clint. He said they did a great job on a previous vehicle that he wanted them to do his next vehicle. He thinks they do really good work. The vehicle came back clean and in good shape. They really did a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

JOHN M.
Cadillac DTS
12/30/2020
Great service!! Great people!
Been going there for a while, they always fix my cars properly no matter what make!! Would recommend!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words, John. We strive to provide excellent service to all our customers!

PG
PATTY G.
12/30/2020
Very friendly
Al's Auto has always taken good care of my husband and my trucks. I just had new tires put on my truck by them and they gave me a fair price. I was also offered 3 different quotes so I was able to choose which ones I wanted.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Patty! We try to offer our customers tires that best suit their needs.

Chevrolet Corvette
12/19/2020
Al, Marty, Scott are great
on time
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business - have a happy holidays from all of us at Al's Auto!