SV
SUE V.
10/23/2020
Meeting Expectations
Over the years I have come to expect excellent, timely service and this organization has always succeeded in meeting my expectations.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We always try to meet the needs of our customers and their vehicles.

JIM K.
Hinckley, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2020
Great Service, Great Communication, Very Professional
This was my second visit to Al's Auto Service. My last visit was very positive as was this visit. This visit was with my granddaughter's 2012 Chevy Cruise that needed tires and a passenger side Axel Shaft. Though I don't believe they stock tires they were able to provide me with 3 quotes that were competitively priced and of very good quality and were able to obtain the tires I wanted. I dropped off the car at 8am and was notified by phone it was ready at 1:30 pm. They installed 4 tires balanced them and did a 4 wheel alignment. They also installed the axel shaft. Very easy process and very nice people to deal with. Never attempted to sell me anything I didn't want. They just did a great job at an affordable price as they did the first time I was there. Nice to do business with a neighborhood shop that you can trust. I will do business with them again and I highly recommend this business.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to accomodate the needs of our customers, and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

SHERRY C.
Jeep Compass
10/10/2020
The people that bwork there and work they do.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/12/2020

FB
Fernando B.
Honda Civic Si
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Fernando said the business provided great service, they had fair prices, they were honest and also very professional.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/14/2020

WB
William B.
Lakewood, OH
Acura RSX
10/07/2020 Category: Service
William says, sevice was excellent and done in a timely manner as he promised professional open communication ,
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to help keep you on the road!

10/06/2020
Trust and honesty in the mechanic
Marty took time to explain the problem with the battery sensors in my tires. My dashboard light for low tire pressure was on even after the tires were filled to capacity. All in all I appreciate Marty and Al and Jackie's kind and honest attention to my questions about the car. If the wait time is longer they take me home and then come back for me. I can stop over if my tire pressure is low and they will fill the tires. Being elderly and living alone I appreciate their personal attention to my car needs and me. Last time I used their coupons and their prices were fair.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to ensure that our customers understand the work we perform on their vehicles, and why it's necessary. And we appreciate your business!

John M.
Oldsmobile Toronado
10/03/2020 Category: Service
John said he's been going there for years. The work is great and he's happy with them.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/07/2020

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
10/02/2020
Worth the Drive from Indy
AL's Auto Service has taken care of my family's cars for ages now. I moved to Indy, and have not been able to find an auto shop I can trust. It was worth the long trip to go to AL's.
All was checked out, fixed and is good again!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your business, and we're so glad that we can keep you and your family on the road! (Tell Debbie we said 'hi!')

Mike S.
Broadview Heights, OH
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Al is wonderful. He's a nice guy and his helpers are nice, very nice. Nice guys, nice people, seem fair.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/01/2020

CHARLES S.
Honda Fit
09/26/2020
The people, Marty, Al, Scotty and Jackie.
30 plus years of dealing with Al and Marty, if continuing to go back to them isn't a testimonial as to the quality of service then nothing is.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your loyalty - it's a pleasure to help keep your vehicle running well!

KK
Karl K.
Cleveland, OH
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Karl said the business had good care.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/28/2020

GK
GEOFFREY K.
North Royalton, OH
09/21/2020
Fast turnaround
Thankyou for fitting me in at the last moment. I dropped my truck off at 8am and it was ready at 5 30 pm the same day. I have always been happy with the service you have done on my truck. I will continue to give you my business in the future. THE RUSTY RED RAM LIVES ON !!!!!!!!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad that we could fit you in and keep you on the road.

BILL S.
Novelty, OH
Lincoln MKX
09/11/2020
Good service, nice people, very knowledgeable technicians, and honest.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2020

BG
BOB G.
Chevrolet
09/05/2020
Excellent Service at a reasonable price.
I've never been disappointed with their service. The technicians are knowledgeable, respectful and personable. Scott is our "MAIN MAN"! No worries when I leave my 72 Chevelle and his trusting hands.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're always happy to keep our customers on the road!

Bill M.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Bill said Scott at the business was very knowledgeable.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you, Bill! We like to keep our customers informed on the work we do and the condition of their vehicles.