IM
Isaiah M.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/20/2018
Worst place EVER!
I am not coming back to this location anymore!
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 07/24/2018

Isaiah,

I appoligize your service experience was poor. I welcome your feedback so I can understand exactly what went wrong. Please email me directly at Gerry@AutoRepairTechnology.net

Randy R.
12/07/2017
No good want to rip people off
They are some thieves and don't want to admit that steal stuff from people cuz I had a toolbox for a whole bunch of tools in there in my truck and return my truck back with no tool box or my tools it's the second time they have done that to me and I will never return back cuz they are outrageous price not even certified by the Better Business Bureau they are required to be certified by the Better Business Bureau and are graded f

Debra D.
Parma, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/05/2017
I feel taken advantaged of and lied to.
My first experience was for over $1,100.00 for a repair, inspection and fluid flush. I was also told I could save some money if I purchased the Car Club deal. My car never leaked anything until then. I had to bring it back and get some kind of drain replaced. I was made to believe it was a favor....coincidence that it leaked in the first place after being worked on? I don't think so. Then I had my head lights replaced. My deer deflector got broken off. When I called I was told nothing would be broken maliciously. I never said that but also didn't even get an apology. Then my window wouldn't go up or down and needed repaired inside the door. )Over 200.00. My door handle broke right after! I was told it would get fixed free but it was just a coincidence! How insulting. The only reason I returned was because I thought I was getting a "free" oil change and windshield wiper blades. Well let me tell you FREE means FREE. And you guys need to return my 29.00 charged. My receipt says FREE inspection and then there is a 10.00 charge!!!! But the best is I was told to get my brake fluid changed. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS DONE ON MY FIRST ORIGINAL VISIT WITH YOU. I am going to demand my money be returned for the Car Care Club that was NOT free as I was led to believe. No one told me I had to pay labor. Did you think you had a dumb person that wouldn't look into this. I am going to have my car looked at and make sure everything you charged me for was done and done correctly. Treating me with arrogance when I came in surely was not the way to treat a customer. (Janine is not to be included in this. She is a very nice person who IS doing her job) I am one of the most dissatisfied customers ever. You broke something THREE times I was there! I want and believe I should have my money returned! Unbelievable service or lack of. Can you tell how I feel? (Funny thing was....I was told by a couple people you guys had sneaky hidden costs and I ignored them)

HB
Hilary B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Hilary said her vehicle was not fixed and she was overcharged.

Mike H.
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he paid $151 to have his air conditioner fixed. He is very disappointed because the air conditioner is still not blowing air.

BP
Brian P.
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he would not recommend this business because they ripped him off. They said they would perform a diagnoses for free and then charge him a certain amount to fix it. However, they didn't actually fix the vehicle because his check engine light was still on. They made him pay them for working on his vehicle or he couldn't get his vehicle back. They offered him a payment plan for over $1000 in order to fix what was actually wrong with his vehicle. When he took his vehicle elsewhere, they charged him the same amount as this facility but they actually fixed the problem. The second facility told him this business did the work incorrectly and that they should have known better. They shouldn't of charged him for the work.

Richard and Linda R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/23/2017
Mr. Richard Roskoph
Not satisfied wiyh being lied to by .................joe, the person in charge. ..........being that the coolant was chnged with the last repair,New waterpump, the fluid did not need changing again. The charges for two hoses and flushing the cooling system were excesive in comparison to other repair scources. This last repair ends my relationship with Auto Technology! !.
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 01/23/2017

Richard,
I an deeply troubled reading your comments about your last visit. Integrity, Honesty, Trust are things our company is built around, and the reason we have been in business for 20+ years. I will personally look into this matter and follow up with you to see what went wrong in our process and to make this correct. Thank you for your feedback, and bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Gerry Frank

James M.
Parma, OH
09/21/2016 Category: Service
James said his vehicle has tires mounted on nice wheels and they used the wrong wheel weights which could ruin the wheels. They were supposed to do an alignment but they had no proof of doing the alignment. They did not have any paperwork detailing the alignment and they were unable to provide any.
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

James,
We strive for 100% satisfaction and I am sorry your last visit fell short from that mark. I have reviewed your paperwork and see because you were not satisified there was no charge for the alignment. If we can assist resolving this matter any further do not hesitate to contact us.

KL
Ken L.
03/10/2015
5.5 hours un exceptable when told a couple of hours
I was told I would need to leave the car for a couple of hours and waiting was not recomenned .I left the car and didnt get it back for 5 and a half hours makeing me late for work needless to say for an oil change and tire rotation I was not happy. My car was the last one to be worked on . I asked the girl why it was not done and she said its first come first serve. I thought that was what an appointment was all about.
The Auto Repair T., service advisor from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 03/11/2015

Hi Ken.  I truly apologize for any inconvenience that might have occurred on your last visit with us.  There was a slight problem with the personal we had on staff that day due to one being on vacation and one having a death in the family.  Our business prides ourselves on accommodating all of our clients needs.  I am sending you a free oil change so the next time you visit you can experience our normal staff.  I appreciate all of the input.
Thank you Andy.