NA
Nichole A.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Nichole said she had to bring her vehicle back in, as the employees didn't fill her vehicle's fluids.

Margaret G.
Lakewood, OH
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/01/2018
Not up to usual standards
I have been a customer of ART for over four years and have never been disappointed with customer service, workmanship, or cost. One of the best things about ART was that the mechanics would look over my car (which is 14 years old with almost 200k miles), send me the report via email, and tell me what REALLY needed to be fixed and what could wait. This time, there were a few things I noticed. First off, Laurie has retired - she will be missed! She had wonderful customer service skills and was always so accommodating. Second, the mechanics only worked on what I asked them to this time and did not fully inspect my vehicle or submit a report via email. I'm worried that there may be another problem (brakes in particular) that they did not catch. Third, it's a super minor detail, but they didn't replace the oil change sticker on my car saying when my next oil change should be. All of these things added up to a very average experience, and I think it's probably mostly due to the fact that the Brook Park location is short staffed now. I hope that ART can find a replacement for Laurie soon and get back to the thorough approach that they had in past visits.

Santana H.
Ford Five Hundred
08/01/2017
Normally very good, maybe just a one-time bad experience
One of my diagnostic lights was on and I asked to find out what the problem is, answer, "the light went out, drive it and bring it back." I requested a problem be diagnosed (tell me what's wrong) so I could get it fixed. I was told the problem may be resolved and I would have to drive the car to find out. It was no surprise, but I still had the problem and I still don't know what the problem is. It's not a good situation to have a problem the Auto Repair Tech won't address but they will charge me for, "Fault Trace ..." was on my bill. To be fair maybe the light went out, I just never saw it while it was out. I have recommended ART to my friends and family because my previous experience which was very good. After this I'll reserve my judgment.

Kevin M.
05/21/2017
Friendly but overpriced
First time here but price was even higher than the dealer at first but he came down as a favor for first time visit. Other places in the area were better priced but I left it there and I believe they did good work. Not sure I'll be back yet still need to decide while looking for a new mechanic...

MA
Marvis A.
Saturn Aura
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Marvis said she felt like they charged her way too much for the diagnoses. She will never recommend them to anyone.

Maria S.
04/22/2017
Customer service
Customer service was great! Overpriced.

BD
Bob D.
Parma, OH
01/19/2017
A bit of a surprise
We took our van in for brakes in the fall great service, Was a little miffed at your oil change procedure as I was told I needed to have my radiator flushed, transmission flushed and my brake fluid flushed. In looking at my Chrysler book and in going on their website they recommend trans and radiator at 125,000 and 105,000. They tell you not to change the power steering or brake fluids unless there is rust in the fluid. So I was a bit shocked that you would want to do all the above when we just have77,000 miles on the vehicle. We also had camshaft work done in November and I would think they drained and put in new fluids regarding the radiator during that procedure as most of the engine was apart.
Maybe your manuals are more liberal but I felt I was being told to have unneeded repairs. Makes me wonder about your integrity?
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 01/19/2017

Bob,
I am sorry to see you were less than satisfied with your last visit. When it comes to fluid services there is a debate between the manufacturers who are in the business of selling cars (Perform as little maintenance as possible) and the repair side of the business where are goal is to make the vehicle last as long as possible. We perorm a fluid analysis using an approved method called fluid Rx.

But really none of the technical talk matters, It comes down to we strive for 100% satisfaction and we fell short of that mark. We welcome the oppurtunity to earn your business and go over the fluid analysis in greater detail so you understand better why the reccomendations were made.

Auto Repair Technology

Carrie C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said she would recommend this business for service.

Robert M.
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Josephine. She said whenever she calls in advance for tires, when she gets there, they tell her it would be 2 or 3 days to get the tires and has to reschedule her appointment. They have a sign that they take walk-ins for oil changes and they reschedule when she gets there early in the morning or take her home and the vehicle is not ready until later in the afternoon. She is not recommending them because the prices are too high.

JV
Julia Ann V.
Parma, OH
Nissan Sentra
11/02/2016
receptionist
everything great except now something is rattling on the dashboard
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 11/03/2016

Our goal is 100% satisfaction. If you hear a rattle, please bring the vehicle in and we will gladly look at.

Feel free to give us a call so we can get you scheduled.

Auto Repair Technology

RY
Ron Y.
Middleburg Heights, OH
Buick Regal
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Ron said their prices are high. They provide extremely good service, the business is ran professionally and a good job was done.

NC
Nicole C.
Berea, OH
04/29/2016
Helpful service
Helpful and friendly service.