KH
Middleburg Heights, OH
Toyota Venza
10/04/2017
maintance service
was able to have my car serviced and completed in the time frame stated. Suggested other maintenance services needed, not pushy, pleasant.

CN
Carol N.
10/02/2017
Friendly service but...
The routine service took twice as long as quoted. They took the time to tell me what types of things should be done in the future, which was good, but when I asked for price quotes, they didn't have time to do them at that moment, promised to email the quote to me, and nearly a week later, I have not received them.

AH
Arthur H.
Parma, OH
Mercedes-Benz S320
10/01/2017
excellent visit pleased with service my service shop
I will continue to use you in the future thanks

KE
Kenneth E.
Dodge Caliber
09/28/2017
Awesome service every time
Jerry and his crew always provide great service at affordable prices. Take all of my vehicles there

JJ
James J.
09/27/2017
Prompt, courteous service
We always choose Auto Repair Technology because they get the job done in a timely manner and we have always been pleased with their work.

HZ
HAYLEY Z.
Hyundai Tiburon
09/20/2017
Great place
My mom has come here for a while and I finally took my car to get an oil change. They look over the whole car to see what needs to be done and let you know on paper. They don't force you to do anything to it unless you ask. Friendly staff too

TK
Thomas K.
Middleburg Heights, OH
09/20/2017
Excellent communication, very friendly and honest
My second visit and I couldn’t be happier, I was informed on the problem and explained what was to be completed so I could understand their goal. Very polite and friendly, they sincerely care! I’m definitely coming back for regular maintenance!

Martin S.
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Martin said he was happy with the service he got from this business and he was pleased with the results.

CR
Cheryl R.
09/02/2017
Over all improvement
There were some issues I had encountered in the past that left me doubting if I would return, however, my most recent two experiences are a complete 180° difference. There have been some changes in the staff and new additions and I appreciate the change in approach to what is necessary and what can wait, especially when someone is so limited on what they can afford to do. Keep up the good work and thank you for not being afraid to make the tough decisions to do what's necessary.

ALBERT J M.
Kia Rondo
08/31/2017
Auto Repair Tech has sincere and positive approach to auto repair
needed work to maintain and keep car up to par for reliable use...Jerry the service manager instilled a sense of security...made a positive difference about having work done...was shown failing timing cog belt...not sure if engine was destructible or not...but now it's just a memory...the car runs like a swiss watch.

PS
Pedro S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Pedro said this business provided him with good service and treated him well. They charged a good price for what they did.

KP
Kathy P.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Kathy said everything was fine and they have always done good work for her.

CO
CAROLYN O.
Lincoln MKZ
08/26/2017
honest feed back and fair prices
The info about my car was honedt and not just someone trying to make more money. The prices are goid especially the car care club.

Stephen H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did a good job.

MV
Maria V.
Parma Heights, OH
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Maria said her overall experience was good. They are very nice.

John F.
08/18/2017 Category: Service
John said the business provides good service.

Benjie S.
08/17/2017
I would like to thank Jerry and the rest of the staff here. I came in to get a check on my Ford Edge and they took care of it with no problem. They were very pleasant. I would recommend them to any and everyone! THANKS GUYS!

Roberta M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Roberta said the transmission is still slipping. She is returning.

PE
Patricia E.
South Euclid, OH
Kia Soul
08/10/2017
Above and beyond
This business is the absolute best shop that I have ever been to in my life! The wow factor has to be experienced to be believed. Everyone was kind and welcoming from the initial phone conversation to the delivery of my car. I'd like to send a heart felt thank you to Jerry! As a woman, sometimes mechanics speak to me as if I can't understand what's going on. He spoke to me kindly and unassuming. He thoroughly explained everything in great detail. Last but not least, he came in to the shop after hours to give me my wallet. He didn't have to but he did. I totally appreciate him because it was on a Friday evening and he was with his family. #Grateful

Ashle M.
Pontiac Sunfire
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Ashle said the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They addressed her concerns in a timely manner and she was extremely pleased.