Latest Review 40 minutes ago

CO
CAROLYN O.
Lincoln MKZ
08/26/2017
honest feed back and fair prices
The info about my car was honedt and not just someone trying to make more money. The prices are goid especially the car care club.

Stephen H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did a good job.

MV
Maria V.
Parma Heights, OH
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Maria said her overall experience was good. They are very nice.

John F.
08/18/2017 Category: Service
John said the business provides good service.

Benjie S.
08/17/2017
I would like to thank Jerry and the rest of the staff here. I came in to get a check on my Ford Edge and they took care of it with no problem. They were very pleasant. I would recommend them to any and everyone! THANKS GUYS!

Roberta M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Roberta said the transmission is still slipping. She is returning.

PE
Patricia E.
South Euclid, OH
Kia Soul
08/10/2017
Above and beyond
This business is the absolute best shop that I have ever been to in my life! The wow factor has to be experienced to be believed. Everyone was kind and welcoming from the initial phone conversation to the delivery of my car. I'd like to send a heart felt thank you to Jerry! As a woman, sometimes mechanics speak to me as if I can't understand what's going on. He spoke to me kindly and unassuming. He thoroughly explained everything in great detail. Last but not least, he came in to the shop after hours to give me my wallet. He didn't have to but he did. I totally appreciate him because it was on a Friday evening and he was with his family. #Grateful

Ashle M.
Pontiac Sunfire
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Ashle said the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They addressed her concerns in a timely manner and she was extremely pleased.

RK
Richard K.
North Olmsted, OH
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he had a good experience with this business.

Dorothy L.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/03/2017
Auto Repair Technology makes a car repair affordable for their customers
I had a major car repair and Auto Repair Technology not only provided a free tow but also gave me a loaner car as well. They really work with their customers to make a major car repair affordable. I will definitely continue to use Auto Repair Technology for all of my car maintenance needs. It's so nice to find a business that you can trust these days.

Santana H.
Ford Five Hundred
08/01/2017
Normally very good, maybe just a one-time bad experience
One of my diagnostic lights was on and I asked to find out what the problem is, answer, "the light went out, drive it and bring it back." I requested a problem be diagnosed (tell me what's wrong) so I could get it fixed. I was told the problem may be resolved and I would have to drive the car to find out. It was no surprise, but I still had the problem and I still don't know what the problem is. It's not a good situation to have a problem the Auto Repair Tech won't address but they will charge me for, "Fault Trace ..." was on my bill. To be fair maybe the light went out, I just never saw it while it was out. I have recommended ART to my friends and family because my previous experience which was very good. After this I'll reserve my judgment.

HB
Hilary B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Hilary said her vehicle was not fixed and she was overcharged.

RK
Ronald K.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said everything was fine. The job was well done.

Matt M.
Buffalo, NY
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he spoke to the owner of this business and explained his situation. He let them know he needed to get back to Buffalo. He wanted to get some parts from another place next door to save money and bring them in to be used but the owner would not let him. They said they needed to make money on parts. They were able to get him in quickly and get the repairs done so he could get back on the road. The owner actually accused him of being cheap and compared him to being someone that would go into a well known steak house chain and bring their own food.
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 08/01/2017

Matt,
Thank you for your feedback, we strive for 100% satisfaction so I wanted to clear a few things up. You spoke to our Service Advisor during your visit (NOT the owner). My name is Gerry & I am the owner here at Auto Repair Technololgy. We strive to provide the best service to our clients by providing a quality repair performed by the best technicians. Unfortuanatly to provide our clients with that service we do not permit clients to supply their own parts as a portion of our profits come from parts and that in turn allows to continue to offer outstanding service.

I was not happy with the way your request for supplying your own parts was answered bu the Servise Advisor & will be discussing that with him.

Thank you for bringing this to may attention

Gerry Frank

Auto Repair Technology

Charles M.
Middleburg Heights, OH
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Charles said they do what they say they are going to do and they are reasonably priced. He didn't get his 20 dollar coupon honored during his last visit.

BR
Beth R.
Mercury Montego
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said they are always straight forward and honest. They let them know what needs to be serviced right away and what can wait.

TG
Tony G.
Buick Rendezvous
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Tony said this business always takes good care of him. They are quick and they give him a loaner vehicle if needed.

RF
Ronald F.
Berea, OH
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/07/2017
i actually for the first time did not feel like i was being taken advantage of. felt it was fair and the work done was excellant

Debra D.
Parma, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/06/2017
My experience at Auto Repair Technology
I think its mainly the people and the way I get treated that makes the place so great. I cannot say enough good about them. Jerry has always been so helpful and explains everything and makes sure I leave happy about my repair. Janine (I hope I got the name correct) is just the sweetest person and an asset to be there greeting and talking to the customers. I think them both.

KE
Kenneth E.
Kia Sorento
07/06/2017
Quality work at affordable prices
Awesome place to take your vehicles to be serviced