Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LC
Lucas C.
Fargo, ND
Mercury Cougar
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Lucas said the business added coolant to his vehicle and overcharged him $160.

Kevin B.
Moorhead, MN
08/08/2018
Not completely satisfied
I have taken my car there twice for repairs and the first time I had to bring it back two other times before they fixed it right so I told myself ok everyone makes mistakes so I brought it there again same thing had to bring it back lol I'm hoping I don't have to bring it back again. Will never bring it back again.

AP
ALISON P.
Big Lake, MN
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/05/2017
Unreasonable prices & bad customer service
I brought my car in and got the battery and engine looked at and found out that my alternator needed to be replaced. I asked them how much it would be and said somewhere around $430. I asked them how much it would cost if I bought the part myself and if I just paid for the labor and they said $250, FOR JUST LABOR. That was ridiculous. I could go down the street and get it done for less than $100. I was told by someone that they work well with college students and give discounts, but after that experience I won't be going back. Not to mention that the customer service was bad and they were rude to me and the tow guy that was taking my car away.

Richard R.
Sabin, MN
Chevrolet Pickup
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he ordered a part from this business for his Chevrolet vehicle. The part arrived, but it was an unrelated part for a Jeep vehicle instead. He contacted them about this and it turns out the part he wanted was discontinued. It has been 10 days since he brought this matter to their attention, and he is still waiting to get his money back. He stated he does not know why they would advertise the part if they do not have it. Somebody is going to get mad someday and sue this facility. If they do not have the part, they should not advertise it. He is pretty disappointed and disgusted with both their service and how they conduct business. In addition, there was no phone number that they provide for him to call and talk to somebody about the part. He spent a couple of hours on the phone trying to reach somebody, only to get transferred to different people. It got to the point where he had to go straight to his credit card company so they could contact this business about the charge. He would not recommend them to his worst enemy. They falsely advertised merchandise, not having the part he asked for on hand and sending him a completely different part.
Adam N. from Auto Solutions responded on 07/26/2016

I SPOKE TO RICHARD MY SELF AND HE BOUGHT THIS PART ON LINE AND NOT FROM ME AND THEY WONT DO ANYTHING FOR HIM. THIS REVIEW WAS FOR THAT COMPANY AND NOT AUTO SOLUTIONS.

MOLLY H.
Moorhead, MN
Chevrolet Aveo
11/05/2015
Charged me $360 & didn't fix problem.
I went in because of a noise my car was making. They said it was the power steering pump, and that it would be 200 to fix. Then they called me back, stating their manager messed up and the cost would be more. $360 dollars. They also did not give me my student discount they advertise. When I noticed they said there wasn't any way to refund the money. The car continued to make a noise and within an hour of leaving their shop my check engine light came on. I called them back and gave them the update they told me to go to an Auto Zone.
Tim C. from Auto Solutions responded on 11/10/2015

MOLLY CAME INTO SHOP AND SAID THERE WAS A NOISE UNDER HOOD WE LIFTED HOOD AND POWER STEERING WAS MAKING LOTS OF NOISE. I GAVE HERE A PRICE TO FIX IT AND I GAVE THE WRONG PRICE. WE CALLED MOLLY BACK AND TOLD HER WE GAVE WRONG QUOTE BEFORE WE DID ANY WORK ON CAR AND SHE SAID GO AHEAD AND FIX POWER STEERING. WE HAD NO GLUE SHE WAS A STUDENT IF SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD US WE WOULD HAVE GAVE DISCOUNT. THIS CAR HAS MANY LIGHTS ON THAT SHOULD NOT BE ON, SHE DID NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEM.

Tim C. from Auto Solutions responded on 11/10/2015

MOLLY ALSO HAS HER CAR BACK IN SHOP NOW FOR MORE REPAIRS

FH
FAN H.
Fargo, ND
Chrysler Concorde
01/17/2013
horrible
Overcharged. Use least quality material and do not care about the safety of the customer.
Tim C. from Auto Solutions responded on 01/21/2013
Fan He did not want the best parts.He said they were to much so I installed what he wanted. He also needed a alignment after parts were installed but did not want it done. Fan He was going to get aligned later. I told him it would not drive right if not aligned and would not be safe. Thanks Tim