Matt H.
04/20/2019
Always great service!
Excellent service, knows the vehicles he services very well. Communicates very well too.

AR
Adam R.
04/10/2019
Robert and Team always do high quality work in an honest and transparent manner
They always quote me before work is completed and provide a detailed walkthrough of what needs to be done, why it needs to be done, and when it needs to be done so there are no surprises.

I love the fact they send me photos of parts that need replacing and call me to walk through what I am looking at and what the effects could be so I can make an informed decision.

EW
Eric W.
Wake Forest, NC
04/03/2019
A mechanic who is honest and extremely well qualified; so thankful to be able to trust Robert (this past 15 years.)
Appreciate Robert's efforts to work w/I our budget and time frames. He found us a used transmission with a warranty on it for 1/3 the price of a new one. The difference for us b/w keeping our Odyssey or replacing it. I love that I can recommend him and his family's business w/o reservation to even the closest friends; and I do regularly!

04/01/2019
Always great!
Autobahn always comes through for us, even on short notice.

RA
Richard A.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said they were very efficient and they were very accommodating. She thought they were great.

Donn M.
Lexus SC 430
03/16/2019
Excellent service again
Always professional and excellent service

ES
Eugene S.
Volkswagen Passat
03/14/2019
Drive Well, Feel Better
My car drives well and I feel better after having it serviced at Autobahn. Happy to be a customer fours years and counting.

Stephanie S.
Audi S5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the place was easy to deal with, she had an issue which they fixed immediately, they handled it well and it was a great experience.

VL
Vernon L.
Acura TL
03/10/2019
Great!
Great service and great people! Servicing my cars for over 25 years. Thank you.

NB
Niti B.
03/06/2019
Like new Again
Matthew & Robert help me with my vehicle maintenance while helping to support my sometimes chaotic schedule. Thank you Gentlemen! I can always feel safe knowing that they have done a great job on my 4Runner.

LP
Lois P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/14/2019
Great service...great results
Thanks so much for making my car run like it did when it was just a pup. It's nice to be able to accelerate with confidence and without the engine missing. Big difference in performance. Thank you!

02/08/2019
2006 Audi A8
I love my car, even though it costs a fortune to keep it running well. I was referred to Robert, who did a great job finding the trouble and fixing it. His charges seemed very fair, especially after dealing with the local Audi dealer for my wife's Q7. He showed me the issues that needed attention, and even sent pictures of the work he was doing while in process. I appreciate his thoroughness and transparency, especially after having moved around between repair shops for a few years without finding a shop like Autobahn.

EA
Eddie A.
02/03/2019
2002 Toyota Sienna
This old car runs like new thanks to Robert at Autobahn. We would not service it any where else, Thanks Robert and Matt.

Juan G.
Angier, NC
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
01/31/2019
Subaru Juan 6
As always Robert took great care for my Subaru Tribeca. On time and within budget.
He has care also for our BMW and Audi

BD
Bradley D.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said he didn't feel like everything was fixed on his service visit, and it's kind of annoying to have to go to two more places to get the problem solved.