BMW M3
02/10/2021
Sebastian went above and beyond when fixing my car and took care of any issues he found even if it wasn't the reason my car was there.

02/09/2021
It’s not often you find a mechanic you can trust...
... and this is exactly what you get here at Autobahn Motorwerks. I have been coming here for about 7 years and every time I bring my car in Sebastian, the owner, takes the time to talk at length with me about the maintenance or repair needs so I know exactly what’s going on. When I come to pick up my car he shows me the parts he replaced, walks me out to the car and points everything out. I wouldn’t take my BMW anywhere else.

JY
Jay Y.
02/04/2021
BMW Excellence
I always take my BMW and Mercedes to Autobaun Moterwerks. The service is more than excellent and the work is always above par.

KP
Kelsie P.
01/30/2021
Amazing, fast, and honest service
This is the place to go if you need your car serviced. There is nowhere else I trust more.

Volkswagen GTI
01/28/2021
Completely Trusted Service
I use Autobahn all the time and the team is absolutely fantastic and trustworthy. Will continue to go to them for the foreseeable future.

RD
Rochelle D.
01/25/2021
Professional, knowledgeable and nice people!
I got my car diagnosed and fixed! Very professional and went based on the reviews and left happy.

TP
Terry P.
Lake Oswego, OR
01/25/2021
Quality work and great service at a fair price
I have now used Autobahn Motorwerks twice after switching from the dealership that sold me my BMW. My only regret is that I didn’t switch earlier. They provide outstanding and personal service, do excellent maintenance and repair work, and charge reasonable prices.

AE
Ajay E.
Awesome support
Sebastian is excellent in explaining the issues and was helpful in repairing my car.

Artur S.
01/25/2021
Fair rates, great service, knowledgeable crew, helpful and patient staff
Had 2005 E46 looked at here. Estimates were fair, work was performed in a timely manner, assessment of recommended repairs made perfect sense. Will be back.

Jarrett M.
01/22/2021
Amazing welcoming service and knowledgeable staff! 👌🏽
Very assuring and knowledgeable staff, will be visiting again.

JO
John O.
01/16/2021
Honest and quality work!
Sebastian and his team are second to none! As a repeat customer, they are best experience you can have in auto repair. Great communication, honesty, gets repairs done asap, offers options on repairs, only does quality work without cutting corners, educates you the customer on exactly what they repair and why, all while trying to shave their cost down for you. Cant do any better than this! Dont take your BMW anywhere else!

AR
Andre R.
Hillsboro, OR
Audi TT
01/14/2021
Completely satisfied
,I’ve written so many positive reviews but I haven’t run out of positive things to say aboit Sebastian and Autobahn. I ferl Sebastian is one of the best, knowledgeable and friendly mechanics in Oregon
if you own a BMW or Audi he’s your guy

James F.
01/07/2021
First time customer
I appreciate your thorough competent professional service. Would recommend you for my friends. See you again my next service.

CF
Claudia F.
Oregon
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Claudia said the staff are very nice people and they always take care of her.

Marie P.
Hillsboro, OR
12/22/2020
Great Customer Service
The customer service at Autobahn Motorwerks is what drew me to their shop. I had called several other BMW mechanics across the Portland/metro area and Paula was by far the best. She was both friendly and knowledgeable. When I picked up my car the mechanic was just as friendly in answering my questions and explaining services performed and future services needed. I’m relieved to find a good mechanic.