LT
Larry T.
BMW Z4
05/05/2021
Always quality service with a heart!
I know that I will always be treated fairly, with respect and never steered to get a service that is not necessary. I’m still new understanding my Z4 and Sebastian goes over and above to educate me, no matter how silly my question is. If you want a place that you can trust will treat you right working on your precious vehicle, come here!

EM
Eliza M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/30/2021
Extremely affordable, reliable, and trustworthy
Autobahn Motorwerks is such a great mechanic to have its the main reason I’m keeping my 2002 MINI because I know I can always get it fixed for a reasonable price! Would recommend them to everyone, very kind and explain all your options well and do great, efficient work. Would never take my MINI anywhere else.

Roy C.
BMW M Roadster
04/17/2021
I take my BMW's to Autobahn because the do great work at a fair price

04/12/2021
Always excellent service!

VW
Vas W.
West Linn, OR
04/09/2021
Honestly unprofessional
Honest ! And professional
I have brought my BMW for repair,
With the starting issue, they located the issue quick
Got my car back in same same day
Definitely would recommend this shop!

AP
Alyssa P.
Volkswagen Golf
04/07/2021
I was looking for someone to provide service for my 2013 Golf and came across a sign for Autobahn Motorwerks on my way home. I went home and looked up reviews because I am always apprehensive with any car repairs. I could not be more pleased. Sebastian and Paula were so welcoming, professional and trustworthy. I am definitely bringing my X1 here for maintenance!

Adam S.
04/07/2021
Good People
Amazing people that know what they’re doing

SZ
Sergio Z.
04/04/2021
Profesional service
I have been there twice and the crew is really nice and also they took their time to explain the issues on my x5, I’ll definitely come back!

AA
Al A.
03/30/2021
Professionals
These guys are definitely professionals. They took my wife's x5, looked at it right away and fixed the problems in a timely manner. Thank you autobahn team for taking care of us.you made a lifetime customer.

03/29/2021
BMW Series 5 Engine Repair
I’m new to the Portland Area and needed work done on my 5 series BMW. I read the reviews on BMW repair shops and found the most consistent to be Sebastian at Autobahn Motorwerks. My problem appeared to be an antifreeze leak. There was a leak but it was caused by a larger oil leak problem. Sebastian explained what was happening and how to fix it and did so. The car runs great and should have many years of great use for me. I will gladly bring my car back for all my BMW service and repairs as needed. If you want the work done right bring it to Autobahn Motorwerks.... and Sebastian!

RP
Ronald P.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/28/2021
Best shop in town
Really friendly and professional I definitely recommend them.

03/25/2021
Communicative, Straightforward, Quality Work
How did I not know of them? I initially took my x5 to them for DEQ Too. They got right back to me for an appointment. He ran some tests and explained which codes were problems, and we scheduled a follow-up. In the interim, my car left me stranded with a dead (dead) battery. They worked me in to replace it first thing in am to get me back on the road - as a single working parent with two kids, this is the stuff angels are made of. They quoted me the price before they started and we were all on same page. I had a great feeling about them when I met them - my new auto shop for sure.

FR
Frank R.
03/22/2021
Great costumer service
This was my first time using autobahn, they were very personal and professional, I would absolutely use them again

Danny D.
03/15/2021
X5
Autobahn did a great job on my car. Cheaper than BMW with great customer care. Would recommend them any time.

Mario G.
03/13/2021
Customer service
They knew exactly what they were doing highly recommend Sebastian for all your BMW needs