James R.
Portland, OR
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/25/2020
Very nice people, good communication. Repairs needed and performed are explained very well. Cost of repairs seems very fair.

Adam S.
11/19/2020
Love this shop!
Best team in Oregon!

Ryan H.
Oregon
BMW M235i
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they do honest work and they are very friendly.

PF
Paul F.
11/13/2020
Conscientious car service
First order of business: they are careful not to transmit COVID-19, they wear masks, cover seats and sanitizing controls and your key when you pick up your car.

Every time I talk to Sebastian I learn something new about cars in general and my car in particular. He is knowledgeable and happy to explain what your car needs to keep it in good operating condition and to fix problems while they are relatively inexpensive to address. An ounce of prevention is worth a point of cure.

I am glad to see this independent repair shop appears to be doing well, and will continue to choose them over the big dealership. I save money and enjoy helping a small business thrive.

Carol S.
11/10/2020
Outstanding service
I can always trust that Sebastian and his staff will maintain my car in the best possible manner. They go above and beyond what is expected. By following their advice, I have been able to avoid more costly repairs and breakdowns. Our family feels safer because of their expertise and efforts. I highly recommend this repair shop!

Randy M.
11/07/2020
Sebastian is a very knowledgeable and cool dude
Outstanding service. Highly recommended

Dynelle L.
11/05/2020
Resting Easy!!!!!
2006 330i, 160k. I typically do work myself or have my goto mechanic. Hit a wall and this place was fair, honest, and actually cared about my wallet and stress. Sabastion is great hands down and has all the tools for a deep diagnostic, better than Kuni BMW! Fixed all my idle issues with a warranty! He even gave a once over and suggested upcoming maintenance and when to perfrom. My mechaic recommened him if he couldn't fix. Word of mouth is real!

AR
Andre R.
11/05/2020
Best place. Highly recommended
I am always pleased with the service I receive. Everyone is so knowledgeable and friendly. I will never go anywhere else. They keep my 2003 Audi TT & 2011 BMW 328i in top running condition.

Fairview, OR
11/03/2020
Amazing service
Every time I need emergency work on my car, they squeeze me in. The communication is very clear on what is going on with my car and what they will need to do to fix it. The knowledge and friendly customer service is something you will not get anywhere else. I refuse to take my car anywhere but here. There is no question that this place deserves 5 stars.

John W.
Oregon
10/30/2020 Category: Service
John said everything was excellent. The service was great. They were helpful, thorough and got everything done in a timely manner. The job was well done.

MA
Maria A.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/26/2020
Best auto shop
Best auto shop. Everyone at Autobahn is absolutely professional, courteous, and kind. I have always been completely satisfied and happy with any work that has been performed on my vehicle. Autobahn is fair in their pricing and they provide excellent work. I will only trust the work on my car to Autobahn and no one else. Maria

KR
Ken R.
10/24/2020
Sebastian and his team are super knowledge and friendly. They fix it right every time and for a reasonable price. Definitely the mechanic we trust!

AR
Andre R.
Audi TT
10/22/2020
Can’t say enough about this great mechanic
Can’t say enough about this great mechanic. Everyone at autobahn is so professional so nice so friendly. I will never go anywhere else

10/21/2020
Experts in BMW vehicles
Great expertise with BMW cars. They can fix even the most difficult issues. Very customer-friendly.

NM
Neil M.
Portland, OR
10/14/2020
Very knowledgeable and Great Communication
I brought my car (2008 BMW 335i) in for a problem related to the VANOS system and/or crankshaft sensors. The codes were all over the place and it was a bit confusing. I tried to fix it myself but couldn't and even sheared a bolt off in the process. They removed the bolt (which was in a very difficult spot) and diagnosed the problem.

All along the way they called me to inform me of what was going on - I spoke with the mechanic directly, and also to the receptionist/manager who was also very knowledgeable and could convey what was going on with accuracy.

All in all they did a really good job figuring out what was going on and doing it efficiently. The job was also performed well. I will bring my car back here again.