TF
Tom F.
07/30/2020
Sebastian and his wife and staff are the greatest.
Sebastian has always been super attentive to my needs and problems that have come up with my BMW525i. He has pursued difficult issues with a vengeance, finding the solutions and getting my car back to me. Autobahn has been polite, attentive and caring about solving problems, not just looking to replace parts and add up labor. They truly work very hard at giving outstanding customer service.

Myron B.
07/29/2020
Only Take Your BMW Here
Sébastien and the team alway go beyond to see that you vehicle is at it's best. I had the Check Engine light on and it had them scratching their heads but they never gave until they solved the problem. They even went as far to take it to DEQ. WOW

Doug D.
Beaverton, OR
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/24/2020
Spa treatment
Again my car had so much fun it didn’t want to come home
It got a new suspension under it
It’s now feeling much better
Sabastian got a new toy so it really drives straight as an arrow
And my car loves you too

AR
Andre R.
Beaverton, OR
Audi TT
07/23/2020
Always Amazing
I am always impressed by the friendly staff and excellent service. I will never go anywhere else. Highly recommended.

TJ
Terry J.
BMW M3
07/11/2020
2002 BMW M3
Everybody at Autobahn are terrific Sebastian is very honest and his rates very reasonable. Paula is very friendly and very efficient in the office. It takes more than a mechanic today to understand what makes a car click and at Autobahn they have what it takes. I was very pleased with the work they did on my car. At Autobahn you don't just have a mechanic you also have a friend.

KW
Keith W.
BMW M4
07/10/2020
Pro's, Excellent customer service & work!
Been a customer for at least 10 plus years always exceptional, always able to diagnose and fix problems. WONDERFUL!

RA
Ryan A.
Elk Grove, CA
06/21/2020
Excellent Service. Highly recommend.
Brought my car at Autobahn Motorwerks to have them install the OEM front splitter on my 2017 540i BMW. The attention to detail, pursuit of perfection, and level of care is top notch. I can honestly say that I don’t even receive this type of service car from any BMW service centers. I highly highly recommend the. And will definitely come back for future BMW service I need.

06/18/2020
Sincere and Honest!
I am impressed with the honest, thorough and genuinely focused on my best interest. I brought in my 05 BMW X5 to have some engine issues checked and fixed (if needed). I walked away two days later with full confidence my vehicle was safe and mechanically sound and the cost was very reasonable and fair. Unusual feeling when dealing with the auto industry...

Randy S.
06/17/2020
They alway do great work
I would recommend them to anyone I know

Kaylee S.
BMW 135i
06/05/2020
Great place
Great communication. Willing to fit me in when I had an emergency with my car and very trustworthy. Will be taking my car back to them.

BG
Bruce G.
Oregon
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said he trusts, believe and have confidence on the mechanic that service his vehicle in the business.

05/21/2020
Any time we have an issue with our car, the shop has us in good hands and leave us with very good results and input.

KA
Kassim A.
Dependability and professionalism
Great and reliable place to take my car for service. I like them. Dependable and true professionals. I recommend them to anyone who might need his BMW repaired or serviced.
Thank you Sebastian and everyone working there for your excellent customer service.

CO
Clayton O.
Always Reliable
Trusted and guaranteed to deliver best service. Thank you !

TP
Terry P.
Lake Oswego, OR
05/19/2020
First visit
This was my first visit to Autobahn Motorwerks (while my car was on warranty I went to the dealer, but they have been unresponsive). I was very impressed by the responsiveness and expertise and plan to return when I need service in the future.