Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MARY P.
06/16/2019
Only place I will go
Pleasant, reasonable prices, they listen - even to women, and Richey is great.

MJ
MIKE J.
GMC Suburban
06/13/2019
Great fix!
Just needed a few things fixed on my ‘older’ vehicle! Hard to find parts, but replaced one, then repaired the other the best way possible! Thanks for another great fix! I’ve been going there for a number of years!!

DAVID P.
06/11/2019
broken belt
Serpentine belt broke, so had it towed in. They replaced necessary parts and had me out and back to work. Very satisfied with service I have received for over 20 years.

BOB H.
Chevrolet S-10
06/11/2019
ADC has delivered quality, friendly service for my automobiles for about 30 years. I have never been disappointed!

DANEIL S.
GMC Pickup
06/06/2019
Daniel
After 1 full day of operating my pickup, I am very pleased with the work performed & the timely completion by honest, courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly management & technicians. We had a radiator replaced, cooling system flushed, & our air conditioning restored to proper cooling. We're glad you're part of our community!!!

RITA G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/04/2019
air conditioning control [vacuum hose] and door handle assembly on 99 Suburban
Great service as usual--efficient and financially effective repairs--everything is working great [and so glad we didn't have to pull that whole dash out!].
Easy scheduling to match my needs. As usual, cannot say enough about Automotive Diagnostic Center

KW
KELLY W.
05/24/2019
Kelly W
Showed up a day late for oil change. Richie said no problem and worked me in!!☺

BW
BECKY W.
05/22/2019
Best auto shop ever!
Ritchie and his crew at Automotive Diagnostic Center are by far the best place to take your car for regular servicing and repairs. He and his staff are honest and do a great job!! Thanks guys for taking such good care of our cars over the last 20+ years :)

SI
SAL I.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/17/2019
Impeccable service and skill.
In my experience, the mechanics at Automotive Diagnostic are extremely knowledgeable, skilled, & professional. Moreover, they are completely trustworthy.

LC
LISA C.
05/12/2019
Courtesy and honesty
I have done business with Automotive Diagnostics for many years. I’ve always found them to be conscientious, honest and thorough. No extra work is done without my permission and the costs are clearly explained. It is high praise to declare a service business trustworthy, but these guys deserve it!

05/08/2019
They get it done.
Honest!!!!

CARL W.
Suzuki XL7
04/23/2019
It's customer friendy.
I feel like that at times of mechanical needs I can always depend on Auto Diagnostic to make things better with my sick vehicle

DAVID R.
04/19/2019
Best car shop
Always reliable and dependable. My family and I have been using Automotive Diagnostic Center for decades and will co tune for decades more.

JOEL C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/11/2019
Best Service in Wichita, hands down.
These guys are my first choice when it comes to my wife's car and my truck. Anything from oil changes or new tires to major repairs. They've been very clear and honest, always put in the time to research what's needed and communicate with us before they begin working, and our vehicles always come back in BETTER shape than when we dropped them off.

I've experienced the shops that give your car back to you after fixing the bare minimum, not communicating, and always seem to have an extra charge you didnt know about before you agreed to their service. THESE GUYS DONT DO THAT. Please, if you read this review, try them out. I'm very happy with the work they do and refuse to take my vehicles anywhere else.

EF
ESAU F.
Chevrolet Astro
04/03/2019
They always take care of me.
I’ve been very happy with the service I received at Automotive Diagnostics over the past 20 years. There an honest neighborhood garage takes very good care of all of their customers .

DAVID M.
Lincoln Town Car
04/03/2019
Very friendly, welcoming and kind
We had a window emergency with our older Lincoln that fixed it quick and did not make us feel bad because it was an older car. I will return

RE
RANDY E.
Nissan Quest
03/28/2019
Great place
I recommend this place to anyone great service honest people

MELISSA W.
03/27/2019
Friendly and efficient
My family and I have been coming here for years they are always great at getting us right in and right out. Priced reasonably and always very friendly

KO
KELLY O.
Dodge Durango
03/23/2019
Best service in town
I love this service station! They are honest, thorough and so fast!! I wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.

NS
NICK S.
Pontiac Bonneville
03/22/2019
Great service and always friendly.
Recently had my brakes serviced for a frozen caliper that was causing the brakes to drag, brakes like a new car now they even repacked the wheel bearings.