JAMES C.

DAVID H.
Hyundai Accent
06/24/2020
Absolutely the best!
Richie always takes the time to explain what my vehicle needs and why. Never any hidden cost. Loyal customer of twenty plus years!

TV
TONY V.
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/24/2020
VW Rialta
Really helped me diagnose a recurring issue and then did a great job fixing the same day

DAVID H.
06/23/2020
Richie and his staff do an excellent job! wouldn’t go anywhere else
New tires , oil change, same day service.

LYNN S.
06/13/2020
Best place in town! Trustworthy and top notch service!
I will NOT take my car anywhere else! They are trustworthy, do top-notch work and are thorough!

TROY S.
06/10/2020
Inspection
Always get good service

JOSH S.
06/02/2020
Great service everytime
The service here is great. They take the time to tell you the cause of the issues, how its impacting your car, and provide a plan of action. No nonsense. No surprises. Just straight forward, honest solutions at a great price. When my old buddy closed his shop I knew it would be difficult finding a place I could trust. I can now say that I've found my new mechanic(s)

ES
ELLIE S.
06/01/2020
So helpful and friendly!
I went in for an oil change and my car battery died. They came out immediately and jumped it for me. After they finished changing my oil they charged my battery up for me too. Very sincere and hard working guys!

RE
Ron E.
Federal Way, WA
05/31/2020
Expedited Help
I was taking two vehicles out of state after funerals and an estate closing and preparing for cross country trips on a pretty tight schedule. Ritchie was very helpful in coordinating both vehicles for service. I needed a full diagnostic and eventual brake job which I had already suspected on the first vehicle. I was concerned with the overall condition and left Ritchie with wide latitude to correct any issues. I was fully prepared for multiple issues in the diagnostic, both real and unreal. Thankfully Ritchie suggested some very minor corrections and reviewed my concerns with no action needed. I always use these situations as a learning experience to increase my own knowledge. Ritchie was more than happy to engage in feedback on the vehicle and in general maintenance and car talk.
I was happy enough with my service that I brought the second vehicle in for new tires. Automotive Diagnostics price were comparable to Costco and I was under a very tight schedule. Ritchie had the vehicle ready ahead of time.
Can't match the personal attention that was provided...

AO
AMANDA O.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/30/2020
Honestly and right to the point
Took my car in for the check engine light they were honest and to the point of what should be done. I will take all my vehicles there.

KELSEY M.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/29/2020
Honest and helpful!
As a young lady it’s hard to find a mechanic I can genuinely trust, but this place is great. He was patient and very informative about anything I didn’t understand.

STEPHANIE S.
INFINITI QX60
05/21/2020
Work on Infinity QX 60
I’m a native of Wichita and have never had a better experience with any automotive service. ADC was recommended to me after several bad experiences. I was shocked by how amazing they were (especially Richie) given my past experiences. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!! Richie was timely, knowledgeable, explained and even showed me exactly what was wrong with my vehicle. He returned calls promptly and put me at complete ease knowing my car was in the best hands. I can’t thank them enough for the time and improvements they made at an incredibly, incredibly inexpensive price!! I am just so thankful to the friend that sent us to them and will never go anywhere else!!! -Stephanie Smith

MARQUES L.
05/20/2020
Extremely professional and efficient in the repair process
He explained what the problem was and how much each process would cost to get it fixed and I feel they went above and beyond to make sure my truck was running sooner rather than later

TK
TERRI K.
Cadillac SRX
05/19/2020
The service
The service is great!! Richie always explains clearly to me what’s going on with my car

MITCH D.
Buick Park Avenue
05/12/2020
Where you car repair dreams come true
Friendly & knowledgeable, but what I appreciate most is there isn't pressure to add on services. They check the car and report things they feel need done, but I don't feel the pressure that I've felt from other mechanics.