CURTIS H.
04/08/2021
Air-conditioning
I have been going here for many years. Everything is always fair priced. And I have never been taken advantage of. They have earned my trust and business for years to come.

LC
LAMAR C.
04/07/2021
Excellent customer service skills at the front door
Quick, efficient and honest

JONATHAN B.
04/04/2021
Good and honest auto repair
Richie runs a good business.
My 2nd visit to ADC. Low diagnostic fee, followed by an open and clear discussion of what is wrong with the vehicle and what options are available to take care of it.
Honest pricing provided in a fully itemized quote before comnencing any work.
My tired old 95 pick-up is happily running again for $230.
Highly recommended.

BW
BECKY W.
04/03/2021
New Tires
Thanks again to Ritchie and the Guys @ Automotive Diagnostic Center for finding a great deal on new tires for my 2006 RAV4. I told them what by budget was and they were able to stick to it and get me on the road for another 65K miles. Ritchie and his crew are the best. Need an oil change, tires, or repairs this is the place to go. The are a bunch of honest, hard working dudes who know what to do for your car to keep it running at its best. Thanks :)

DAN H.
04/02/2021
Knowing what to expect
Richie patiently talks through possible solutions and options before I bring in the vehicle so I have an idea what to expect

MIKE H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/01/2021
They have great service very good communication with the customer and get their work done properly
Great service very friendly attitude

DAVID P.
03/26/2021
service engine soon light on, vacuum leak in hoes to evap system
checked out, fixed, back on the road

TH
Very friendly and kind.

AMEER M.
Volkswagen Phaeton
03/24/2021
I have been a customer since 2007. Great service and good people!

Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/16/2021
Great service! GREAT job!
The ADC crew finished my automobile in a timely manner. They also kept me up to date on the progress of work on my automobile, and they did not overcharge for their hard work. If something did not need to be done, they did not do it. If something did need to be done, they took the time to contact you, give you an estimate of the bill, and the estimated amount of time in which work on your automobile would be completed. Thank you SO much, ADC!

LE
LORI E.
Chevrolet S-10
03/12/2021
Richie was very nice and explained in detail everything that need worked on with my truck.
No pressure to do the work.
Did a great job.

TZ
TONY Z.
GMC Acadia
03/10/2021
Great Owner. Great Technicians
It starts at the top with the owner Richie Profaizer. He’s the ultimate professional, who knows what he’s talking about, is honest, and is very accommodating.
I stumbled upon AAD a few years ago, and I’m glad I did. I will continue to take all my cars to AAD, as long as Richie is running the show.

JACKIE H.
Suzuki Kizashi
03/06/2021
Service ar Automotive Diagnostic
The staff are very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

LINDA S.
Derby, KS
03/04/2021
Quality, Thorough Auto Care
Whether you are here for routine maintenance or repair work, you will received top notch service. They will never suggest unnecessary items that will drive your bill up.

TG
TOM G.
03/03/2021
Trusted service ALWAYS!!!
When my dealership told me I needed the brakes replaced while they did their inspection incidental to the warranty work I was there for, I knew immediately I’d take my vehicle to ADC because of the excellent service I’ve always received.