AMEER M.
Volkswagen Phaeton
01/14/2021
I have been a customer for years and trust the guys to keep me running. I not only used them on all my personal vehicles I also used them to service my work vehicles.

RP
RICK P.
01/14/2021
Work done on truck
Great job experience was wonderful

LC
LAMAR C.
01/11/2021
Transparency of the staff
I took my vehicle and told them what I thought was the problem. They checked my vehicle and called me and said we can NOT duplicate the problem so we don’t want to put a starter in and it nots the problem.They we’re not trying to gouge me for money but rather trying to save me some. You don’t get that kinda service often

DAVID R.
Reliable service
My family has been coming here for over a decade now and I have never had a problem.

ES
ERICH S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/07/2021
Honest. Fair, and will advise on what’s needed in the future for your vehicle
I have been coming there for years... always fair and honest and will advise you on what is needed in the future

RODENA H.
Andover, KS
Accurate estimates
Estimates are accurate so there are no surprises after work is complete.

SANTOS S.
01/01/2021
Thorough work!
Mr. Rich and his staff there were very polite , patient , and explained to me in detail what was serviced on my truck in a way that was tangible for me to understand. Also was good at keeping me updated as my truck was getting worked on I'd definitely refer anyone who needs their vehicle serviced to go there.

LH
LANCE H.
Kechi, KS
12/09/2020
Long time customer
As always, good work! Thank you.

JOHN F.
12/03/2020
Friendly, accurate, affordable
Highly recommended for repairs. A trustworthy business.

DAVID H.
12/01/2020
Friendly and honest
As always Richie and the gang got me fixed up

DAN H.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/26/2020
Got me in on short notice and resolved the problem in a few hours.

CA
COURTNY A.
Lincoln MKX
11/06/2020
Very professional
I have been coming to Automotive Diagnostics for a couple years now and have always been very pleased! They are very professional and don’t try to give you a whole laundry list of things that need to be fixed.

MELISSA W.
11/05/2020
Great people
They always go above and beyond to serve you fast and efficient. I can usually get in and done same day even if I cannot make a appointment and everyone is very friendly.

PR
PAM R.
10/26/2020
The service
The service is excellent and they go the extra mile if a problem comes up that needs attention. They look for extra parts talk about the cost and get prices for you.

JERRY C.
10/24/2020
Knowledge
These guys are not afraid of a challenge, I brought a difficult electronic problem to them that others had not only failed to fix but could not solve and they did it for a fair price !