Latest Review almost 6 years ago

JOHNNY C.
Toyota Tundra
11/30/2012
Always great service
I always get great service for Automotive Specialist. They do the work that is needed and provide knowledgeable insight to keeping my vehicles running at optimum performance levels.

GW
GARY W.
11/23/2012
honesty, integrity, good work.
very pleased with the service

CARL H.
GMC Acadia
11/21/2012
Reliable and trustworthy
Automotive Specialist provides excellent customer service. They have brought back honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness to the world of mechanics! We won't go anywhere else!

TYREE B.
Mazda Protege
11/20/2012
Horrible service
These guys did fix my rear caliper adjustment screw at no charge, but this was the longest i have ever had to wait for an alignment job (over 3 hours!!) First, they were unable to see that my kw coilovers came with slotted strut holes. Then, they didn't even give me the correct camber specs i asked for, so now im having to spend twice as much to get the correct settings from another shop. My alignment is nowhere near correct for a street car. The car feels very unpredictable and has way too much rear camber.

MYRA M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/19/2012
seem honest, fair pricing & fast service
I would recommend JC Automotive to my friends...they appear to be honest, provide fair pricing and quick service. The free shuttle is nice too!!

RA
RICHARD A.
11/18/2012
1st Visit
You did exactly what I wanted and needed plus advised me on another issue in easy to understand terms. Your prices are fair and service was quick.

RANDY G.
Honda Accord
11/16/2012
2005 Honda Accord - strange noises from engine
My Accord was making a lot of strange noises and I was really concerned I would be looking at a $1000+ expense. Well Jonathan and the crew listened to my description and w/in 1 hour diagnosed the problem as a faulty "O" ring. Sure enough, this fixed the problem and the whole job cost less than $50! This is the forth or fifth time I have had this experience at JC Auto - dropping off a car, fearful of an expensive repair only to find the problem resolved at less than $100. I have never had this wonderful experience when I take my car to the dealership

DERRICK S.
Pflugerville, TX
Dodge Cab & Chassis
11/15/2012
Again!!!
brought this truck in for the second electrical issue and once again Robin fixed it ! wont take my trucks anywhere else

DON B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/14/2012
VEHICLE INSPECTION
i just stopped in to see when would be a good time to get an inspection without taking the mechanic away from something more critical. i was in a huge hurry and just wanted a good time. they took my truck in right away and did an inspection for me since i was there already. they got me going right away to make my next appointment all the while taking care not to damage my truck. i've been going here for four years and never been disappointed. great shop and great people. thank you.

TH
TAMMY H.
Leander, TX
Honda Accord
11/12/2012
Customer safety first
Recently I brought my car in to Automotive Specialists for inspection and other services. Unfortunately my car failed inspection because of a huge pressure bulge in my tire that I had not noticed. Jonathan showed me the bulge and took great care to impress upon me the danger of driving on such a tire. Fortunately the tire was covered by a warranty from the store where it was purchased and I got a new tire at no cost. (I paid for a warranty on the new tire.) Jonathan was not trying to sell me a tire or a service. He was just trying to make sure that I would be safe. I truly feel like a valued customer.

CHARLES S.
Lexus IS 350
11/10/2012
First visit, Great service
We needed an oil change in our car, and have had bad experiences with quick oil change places. Decided to give this place a try and we are happy we did. Ray is a super nice guy and helped us out with our car, Lexus, we will definitely be back again. Very clean place and seem honest. Thanks guys.

MELISSA R.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/10/2012
The staff is wonderful!
I refuse to take any of our vehicles anywhere else. The service is top-rate. I believe the staff to all be honest about what needs to happen to my vehicles as well.

MANUEL G.
11/04/2012
Inspection
Attentive to customers, quick work, good coffee!!!

MELISSA H.
Subaru Impreza
11/04/2012
Everyone who works there is great and I trust the work you do!
Excellent!

MICHELLE R.
Taylor, TX
Toyota ECHO
11/01/2012
Good guys
good guys, wish they'd had the part that I needed in stock, took two days instead of one that it should have. They honored their warranty which was nice.

MIKE H.
Cedar Park, TX
Nissan Maxima
10/31/2012
1997 maxima with a mystery
My 1997 maxima would not start for over 6 weeks. I finally had it towed into Automotive Specialist dreading the cost that might be incurred. Of course the car started right up when it got to the shop. They still ran diagnostics on it and tested multiple systems but could find nothing wrong. They asked to keep the car longer to see if they could find out what the problem might have been. After 2 weeks I picked the car up and they did not charge me 1 cent for all their efforts! It's been a couple of weeks now and the car is still starting just fine. If it ever does not start again I'll be back to Automotive Specialists for sure!

WJ

BRET B.
Subaru Legacy
10/24/2012
Excellence defined.
Would absolutely use again.

JUSTIN P.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/21/2012
Very knowledgable staff.
I was very impressed by the knowledge of the staff and how they didn't just throw their hands up at a very confusing problem.

ROSE ANNE M.
Cedar Park, TX
Infiniti G37
10/18/2012
Not for Tire Installation
At shops suggestion, I ordered tires from TireRack.com. The order was delivered to your shop but during installation, a valve stem/sensor was broken as a tire was being removed. A new sensor was ordered and replaced the following day (this took 5 hrs) but the light continues to indicated "low air pressure". Before leaving the shop, I said to the manager that if the light came on again I would be taking the car to Infinity and have the tire sensor repaired and send the bill to Automotive Specialists for reimbursement. It was agreed that would be the right thing to do. I'm hoping they keep their word and reimburse me.