KC
Ken c.
Mercedes-Benz S430
10/12/2018
Very Professional
Quick problem diagnosis & simple fix.

BF
Betty F.
Chino Valley, AZ
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/10/2018
Maintenance work on my 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman
Reasonably affordable, parts quickly available, pleasant and professional staff

RN
REBECCA N.
10/09/2018
Friendly and efficient!
Thank you Autoworks for always being friendly, honest, and patient with my toddler!

KW
Kevin W.
Jeep CJ7
10/08/2018
Honest, fair auto repair shop!
Mark got my car in the next day. This is my second visit here at Autoworks. Mark told me exactly what the two problems were, and exactly how much the total bill would be. He is a straight shooter who takes pride in a job very well done. My vehicle is running like a champ!

Jim R.
10/06/2018
Fast, efficient and friendly.

JJ
john J.
Dewey, AZ
10/06/2018
Great Auto Repair Place
Friendly, honest, skillful service

Rod R.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Rod said the business does good work and he is satisfied. They have good prices and he recommends them.

Honda Element
10/04/2018
Glad we found AutoWorks!
We have recently had 2 cars serviced at AutoWorks. Both times we were very pleased with customer service, car repairs and follow up. This company is honest and fair on service costs. We have already recommended friends to them!

DV
Dayle anne V.
Volvo S80
10/04/2018
So reliable!
A friendly, professional group who do great work, and have come through for us when in a bind. We will continue to call Autoworks for all our auto needs!

BR
Brian R.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he takes all his vehicles there and he trusts them, they are honest good people.

James P.
10/02/2018
Amazing service!!
Promp diagnosis, great service and the right price... nice to see true professionals

Andy M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the service was very good.

LH
Larry H.
Dewey, AZ
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Larry said Mark provided wonderful service. He explained the service thoroughly. He completed the service at the promised price. The service was really good.

AH
Anthony H.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/26/2018
Simply awesome
I took my 96 Chevy in after rebuilding the engine myself. I couldn't quite get the timing exactly right so I took it in to auto works and they had it tuned to perfection within a few hours. I would definitely visit them every time that I need trouble shooting. I would highly recommend auto works to everyone.

RE
Ronda E.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said they have been going to this business a long time. They are happy with them.

BA
BOB A.
Nissan Pickup
09/25/2018
Highly recommended
Always great service and knowledgeable technicians.
Autoworks is our “go to” shop for all our vehicle needs. From oil changes to diagnostics to repairs. If the shop is busy, you can be sure it’s good!

BJ
Barbara J.
09/19/2018
AWESOME
as usual

Larry S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he liked their work.

BT
Brent T.
09/16/2018
Good Service as Usual.
When I decide to wait for my truck being serviced, I appreciate the office and a quiet place to sit without a TV blaring at me. My only suggestion is that maybe for the good weather months, create some shade for those who may like to wait outside.

Linda B.
Nissan Frontier
09/15/2018
Thank you!
When my truck would not start I was going to have it towed in into the shop. The tow truck driver had a little box that he attached to my battery and started the truck. I immediately drove it to the shop where my battery was replaced and I was on my way in about an hour. Thanks for the wonderful service.