JJ
john J.
03/20/2019
Good honest service
A dealer tries to sell me on over $2000 of repairs. Autoworks said they were unnecessary. Since then, they have taken very good care of my two vehicles.

CT
Claude T.
03/14/2019
Service is great and helpful
These folks are truly concerned about what a customer needs at a reasonable cost.

KW
KEVIN W.
03/14/2019
Nice going in an auto repair shop without worrying about getting charged for things you don't need. Pleasant experience, as always.

ST
Susan T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the business did a great job and she's very happy.

GJ
Glen J.
Ram Pickup
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Glen said he went to get his oil change and it took 2 hours.
John L. from Autoworks Service and Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for the review Glen, I'm sorry it wasn't explained to you that this oil change would take a little longer. This was your first oil change, 500 mile break in, on the new engine we installed last month. We like to triple check everything that we do when it comes to a large repair like this. We rechecked gaskets and seals for leaks, oil and coolant, we recheck all the mounting bolts to the engine and transmission, fluid conditions and levels, we look at the engine computer data to make sure the fuel trims and sensors are reading correctly. We want to know that your vehicle is ready for a cross country drive at any time. Thank you.

Richard B.
Dodge Dakota
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Richard said there has never been a problem. He does recommend them to others.

LH
Loni H.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Loni said they are quick , efficient and a pleasure to work with.

KV
Kim v.
03/09/2019
Easy access location clean facility and great customer service.

DF
DAVID F.
03/07/2019
Altima is Ultimo again thanks great job.
Car runs well a again and new high beam is well worth the work thanks D Foster !

DA
Dennis A.
03/02/2019
Quality Service
Always great service. Top notch mechanics who look over all my car’s systems and recommend the work which needs to be done, but never over-sell needless work. I’m particular about not overfilling the engine oil because it causes bad fumes in the car through the heating/cooling system every time you stop the car. I’ve had this problem at the original dealer as well as 2 other shops. I let John know about this the first time I brought the car in for service and I’ve never had the problem return. As a retired marine engine mechanic and service manager this is the hallmark of a quality shop. They listen and do the job right.

03/01/2019
They are honest
Have always been honest and done an excellent job

Janet M.
03/01/2019
great service
I feel I can trust their answers and work. I have recommended them to others.

PH
Phil H.
02/28/2019
great service as always
In for an oil change and back out on the road in 45 minutes. Nice lounge to wait in in the new faciities in PV. Good shop.

KW

AR
Arda R.
02/20/2019
Fairness, Trust
A family member suggested Autoworks to me several years ago. I am grateful for the advice. They tell me what is and is not necessary. If there are choices, they explain and leave decisions to me. I have sent several senior women friends there, who are very pleased. We all receive honest and fair treatment, with no "up-selling." I now take my car in and say, "Do whatever it needs," knowing that and only that is what will be on the reasonable invoice. I no longer ask for a ride home during a routine service. The waiting room and restroom are clean and comfortable. A choice of coffee and tea pods are provided. I have never spent more than an hour from arrival until driving out. John, please don't retire as long as I own a car.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business was on the web and he read the reviews. He certainly took his vehicle to them. The experience was a very good experience. He does recommend them to others.

Cyndi S.
02/19/2019
Best Service!
John is a great experienced mechanic. You can always count on his shop for reliable service and fair prices. Thank you!

EG
Ernie g.
02/19/2019
Keep us the friendly and great service
The people st AutoWorks know their job. Quick reliable service. They know JEEPS!!

Robert C.
02/13/2019
good serice
REady to service my car .

MU
Marnie U.
Prescott Valley, AZ
02/11/2019
Convenient location, reasonably priced, efficient!
Autoworks is always helpful, friendly and very efficient. Work is done at a reasonable cost and always within the time frame given.