MA
Marlo A.
Jeep Cherokee
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Marlo said they did an excellent job.

06/11/2018
Repair of a no start condition.
My complaint was vehicle would not start. A theft indicator was displayed. I mentioned that I suspected at the beginning that the problem might be with a corroded battery cable or a malfunctioning ignition switch.

You concluded that it was a key detection component and you replaced the unit at approximately costing $500.You did not consult with me before ordering the expensive part. My response would have been to replace the battery cable first. It turned out not to be the key detection component, but rather a defective battery cable. I am willing to pay for replacing the defective battery cable, but I am not willing to pay for replacement of the non-defective key detection component. I will appreciate a correction in the service charges.
John L. from Autoworks Service and Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Robert, I did call you with an estimate that you approved, we replaced the part and you drove home. Your truck acted up again the next day and I followed you home on the rough 3 mile dirt road and your truck started for you and I several times without opening the hood. You brought the truck back to us we reinstalled your old part and it would not start a few times after installing the old part. I refunded you most of your money 80% and the balance was for the battery cable and labor. Hopefully your truck will continue to start. Thanks for giving us a chance to satisfy your concern.

Cindy C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff members have great customer service and everyone is very dependable. She's also never had a problem.

LL
Lenore L.
Dewey, AZ
06/06/2018
Dependable and honest!
I have been taking vehicles to AutoWorks for a long time - had a break period as my newer car had free oil changes with the dealer for over 2 years. Now that that is over I have returned to AutoWorks for any NON-Warranty work.
They have always been so honest and forthcoming about any issues I had with my previous vehicle.
Highly recommend !

BF
Bonnie F.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/04/2018
first time visiting
I was recommended Autoworks by a friend and co-worker. They did a great job on my Subie for a very reasonable price. They didn't give me an arm's length list of a bunch of other things to fix either. Great customer service and they do an awesome job. I would HIGHLY recommend this business.

BP
Bowen P.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Bowen said he would recommend the business for service.

SR
Steve R.
Prescott, AZ
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the mechanic did a great job.

SR
Sandy R.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said the business always gets them in and out quickly. They do a good job.

Jeff B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the owner, John, is really knowledgeable and prompt with everything. The staff does great work.

BC
Barb C.
Prescott, AZ
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Barb said they are efficient and they do good work.

DA
Dennis A.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he was very happy with the business. The staff were friendly and provided quick service. When he looked into the service bays, he was pleased to find that the staff were clearly experienced, seasoned mechanics. He had tried other service facilities and was disappointed, so he was glad when his specific requests were met by the staff.

Laura M.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Laura said they did an excellent job.

KL
Kevin L.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Dodge Avenger
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff members were very courteous, they were quick to get them in, and they took their time. They charged them very little for the time they spent, as the problem was a simple fix that took a long time to find. They got the job done.

05/12/2018
excellent service
Your service is great. This last time I was in your mechanic stated that my battery was no good. I knew it was below par, but I expected I could get by on it for a couple more months. He said I needed a new battery now, so I agreed to replace it now. When I got the bill, I was set aback by the cost. It was a lot more than I expected to pay for a battery. Maybe it will last 2 years longer than the 4 years of my old battery. Then I won't feel so bad.

Carol H.
Volvo V70
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Carol said she has had positive interactions with the people at the business. They have provided her with good quality work on her vehicle.

Don R.
GMC Yukon
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said the staff at the facility was honest and efficient.

Telford B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Telford said the staff always take care of him.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did an excellent job.

Millie W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the staff are always very knowledgeable, helpful, fast, efficient, and they get him in on time.

David S.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
David said John is very honest and does a good job.