CF
Carolyn F.
Ford Contour
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said she has used the business for years. She said they provided good service and they will also pick up her vehicle for service.

FA
Felicia A.
Toyota Tundra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Felicia said the business has fair prices. They communicate before doing any work. The work they do is very quick.

Rosie S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Rose said the staff was very nice and polite and got the job done.

Randy B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the employees were courteous. They provided professional service.

RL
Richard L.
Acura 3.2TL
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is helpful and they worked with him and they were kind.

LC
Laura C.
08/04/2018
5 Star Review
Great customer service, great attitudes and ability to give me an appointment on the fly.

Jeanette M.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeanette said the staff did a very good job with the service they provided. They were efficient.

Margaret D.
Toyota Yaris
07/27/2018
Excellent Shop
Been going here for 2-3 years. Always honest, reliable, thorough work at a reasonable price.

RE
Ronda E.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ronda said that the facility is the best.

Robin W.
Toyota Pickup
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Robin said, this business is amazing. They are honest, reliable and have fair prices.

LAURA M.
07/16/2018
Excellent work - as always
I have been taking my vehicles to Autoworks for 20+ years. As always, the service is excellent and the costs always reasonable. I never have to worry about someone trying to sell me service that is not needed. I trust Autoworks to keep my vehicle in great condition and subsequently to keep me safe on the road. I would highly recommend Autoworks to anyone looking for a service provider for their vehicle. And they are dog-friendly which means Cruiser can come with me. He spends the time playing with Whiskey's toys, or Whiskey herself if she's at the shop.

SL
Steve L.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the facility always does a good job.

BT
Brent T.
Jeep Liberty
07/13/2018
Honest, Excellent Service.
I have been to several auto repair businesses in PV and Autoworks is my favorite. Work has been done in an timely manner and they make a point to keep you informed if there will be delays.

Sandy W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/11/2018
5 star service every time
I have been using AutoWorks for my 09 Mini Cooper since I moved to PV 1.5 years ago. John and Mark have been great! Mini Coopers aren't the easiest car to find qualified service for, so finding AutoWorks was awesome. I give them my highest compliment: I trust them. That also isn't easy to find in the auto repair land. Thanks for everything guys!

Richard B.
Dodge Dakota
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff are honest and they always do good, fast work.

HC
Holly C.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/10/2018
New to the area.
I am new to Prescott Valley and since I bought my car new in 2011 have always used a Hyundai dealership for any servicing or repairs I have needed. I was in need of an oil change and the closest dealership I could find was in Cottonwood. I found Autoworks Service and Repair through the map on my iPhone and then looked at their website. They did not list Hyundai as a car they serviced, so I called. They assured me that they could take care of my car and were very accommodating to my schedule. When I took my car in, I was very impressed with the service I received. I waited for my car. The area was comfortable. They had coffee, cider, and tea. They did a complete inspection. Things that needed fixing they said I could wait on for now and were very honest with me instead of trying to charge me an arm and a leg insisting that the work had to be done now or I would be stranded on the side of the road somewhere. I will definitely use their services again.

Robert C.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said everything was great and she was happy.

Rod R.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marilyn. She said the employees provided thorough service. They were ready. They provided helpful service. The work was good.

BF
Bonnie F.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
07/03/2018
Klanging noise
Identified, part ordered, scheduled, fix in less than 1 hr. no noise and problem since.

Jim P.
Prescott, AZ
Mazda CX-9
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said the staff explained what needed to be done in detail. She trusts the business and appreciates them.