Autoworks Service and Repair

CT
Cindy T.
Dewey, AZ
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said this business stands by their work.

BR
Bruce R.
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff are great people. Honest and they do a great job servicing vehicles.

AF
Arlem F.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Arlem said they always take care of him right away, they helped him with everything, and John the owner is a really nice guy. He always help make his vehicle the best.

DZ
Don Z.
04/02/2020
Super Service
We have brought two of our vehicles in for work and have been delighted. They are a strong supporter of the Prescott Valley community and we will work with them again.

Brandy B.
Nissan Pickup
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Brandy said this business worked hard on trying to solve the issue with her vehicle.

Steve M.
Dewey, AZ
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/29/2020
got a oil change, and will be going back, a good place to bring your car.
there was no reason not to go back for future work on my cars.

Jim P.
03/28/2020
Good communication,service. Bill too high.
Good communication, my truck finished when promised.bill higher than expected though. Had to bring it back to complete the work.gave me a bit of a discount.

TR
Tom R.
Mayer, AZ
03/28/2020
3/27/20
Sierra was very welcoming and helpful. Mark explained all needed and recommended a priority sequence. I was looking for an Auto Service provider and found them. Great place, great people.

Scott b.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/27/2020
I have been bringing my vehicles to Autoworks for all of my repair and maintenance needs since we moved to the Prescott area 2 years ago. They have been honest in evaluating needed work, perform quality work and deliver it all with excellent customer service. I can not recommend them highly enough.

DON H.
Cadillac SRX
Trusted Auto Shop.
Great personal service. John and Mark have taken care of my cars for the last 10 years. I actually trust them to do the best job and stand behind all of their work. I will always use Autoworks for my car needs.

Tom B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/27/2020
Staff friendly, excellent knowledge of repairs, honest reliable service.

Kia Sportage
03/26/2020
Mark make you feel like you came to the right place
Broke down waiting for tow truck not sure were to take it. Autoworks Repair was recommended to me by some one I trust. They were about to close so I called them. As soon as l heard Mark answer I relaxed. He assured me that they had time in AM and would call me. He did call in AM and explained what it was , what they needed to do and why. Would be done that night or next morning. Ready as promised. I only drove it 3 miles home but what difference. It felt like a new car again and she is no spring chicken.

PC
Paul C.
03/25/2020
Just Had My Car Today
We go to Auto Works with all of our vehicles. We have got great work each time. The mechanics tell us what they are doing and why.

Steve S.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Steve said he was really happy with the great service that he received.

John S.
Lexus ES 300
03/18/2020
Honesty!
First of all, I want to thank Autoworks for their honesty. I had my check engine light go on and took my car in to be checked. I was told it was a very minor problem that did not affect my car while running. But to replace the part would cost around $1000.00. They also told me it was not necessary to replace that part.. They could have just as easily told me it was a necessary repair. But they did not. Thank you John and your great crew!

John Stuczynski