ALEXANDERIA S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/08/2019
My old Chevy Silverado
My pick up truck has been serviced with Auto Works for 21 years now and there is no one else I would want to care for my baby.

BF
Bonnie F.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
12/07/2019
I have using Autoworks for car maintenance for a few years now and have never been disappointed with their service. They do excellent work, are friendly and stand behind their service.

Anne M.
Ford Edge
12/04/2019
Fast service
Something (skid plate) came loose under the car and was dragging. When I returned from an out of state trip, I went straight to Auto Works. I had no appt and had not called ahead. This is my regular service garage where we get oil changes, etc. they looked at the car AND REPAIRED it while I waited!! Not many places do that these days. AND the repair was very reasonable. They are definitely “my guys” when it comes to auto service and repairs!

Ford Bronco
12/03/2019
'89 Bronco
Autoworks listened well to my needs and was very responsive.

KG
Kennith G.
Toyota Tundra
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Kennith said the service was real good.

Don H.
Toyota Avalon
11/27/2019
Service was prompt and everyone was most courteous. I believe Mike is a very good conscientious mechanic, and interacts well. The folks of the desk are great and the follow-up call was appreciated. Yes I have and do recommend you folks. Thanks!

11/22/2019
Got me in very quickly and always professional
Highly recommend ..

PH
Phil H.
11/21/2019
Great as always
In and out in 45 inutes with service to my 2014 Subaru. It was an oil change and general inspection. Good friendly and speedy service that I have gotten used to over the last 5 or 6 years. Thank You for the good work and friendly atmosphere.

Mary L.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Mary said this business did a good job. She said their prices were fair and they're very happy. She said their service was fast and efficient. She said it was their first time there. She said they have a good atmosphere with friendly employees.

ADAM B.
11/15/2019
This is the best and trustworthy auto repair
Consistent, honest service for many years! No hard sales or unnecessary work pushed on customers.
Owner John is engaged in our community and well-respected guy!

Justin S.
Honda Civic Si
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he needed a new starter and got the tire rods done. He saw a difference in the vehicle steering. The staff was nice and provided awesome service.

DT
Don T.
Dewey, AZ
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Don said the employees did a great job and replaced the part immediately.

CHARLES H.
11/02/2019
Great work
Work was done completely and in a timely manner.

Deborah S.
Collbran, CO
Jeep Cherokee
10/29/2019
Great Service, Helpful, Honest & Fair Prices
I've been a customer of Autoworks for some years now and I can honestly say they have never let me down. Whether it's general maintenance, help & advice or emergency repairs, these guys have always delivered.

Simply put one of the best care maintenance/repair businesses have ever worked with. Top marks.

LR
Linda R.
Chrysler 300
10/29/2019
TRUSTWORTHY
When I first moved to Prescott I needed to have my vehicles serviced. Not knowing where to go I went to AutoWorks due to location. I have taken all my cars/truck to their business without hesitation. They are so trustworthy especially for women. I have never felt like someone was ripping me off. Service is excellent and I wont go to anyone else. Thank You Autoworks for making me feel comfortable and that you’ll do a good job.

Margaret S.
Suzuki Forenza
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said there was a recall on her vehicle, she was pleased when she got to this business and she was pleased with their customer service, as well.

Julie H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Julie said she thought they did a good job.

Nissan Rogue
10/26/2019
LOF
BEST MOST HONEST PLACE IN THE STATE!!

PD
Pat D.
Livingston, TX
10/25/2019
Honest and competent!
Being a single woman, I am very particular about where I take my vehicles. The folks at Autoworks are knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. They make appointments and keep them. They explain what may be imperative to fix versus what can wait. Their shop is clean and well organized and they are friendly and helpful.

John S.
Lexus ES 300
10/18/2019
Great service.
Friendly greeting upon arrival, gave estimate as to when they would call with problem, called as promised, finished job as promised at price shown opn estimate. Just great service.