B&G Automotive Repair

Chris D. on 07/15/2017
"Terrible responsiveness "
I love Bill & his mechanics, especially Lisa who is awesome! Sadly I had to call several times to find out when my car was ready after my car sat there for about 3 weeks. Sara Lynn is always very responsive but Andrew never seems to know what is going on & does not return phone calls
Vehicle: Ford Club Wagon
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 09:31 AM
Dan C. on 11/20/2015
"You're kidding right? My last visit **cked"
You didn't pay attention to the to problem description that I gave you and decided to just replace parts at triple the cost I would expect. Parts that were almost new. And you replaced the parts w/o my permission. When I said no to your new parts you put some old parts on my truck and buttoned things up. Now my truck barely runs. Same parts you took off? No way to know. What I do know is that my truck runs WAY WORSE than when I left it with you.

In addition, you broke my throttle cable so that it was unsafe. You tried to pin it on me, but I have not had any problems that you described. Inspecting my cable after you worked my truck over, now I do indeed need to replace the cable. Thanks for that. My cable was certainly old, but it wasn't broken.

I paid you $60 for "diagnostic" services because I wanted to be fair. My mistake. Realistically, I don't think you did more than start the truck and figure that you could get a quick $170 out of me for replacing my distributor cap and rotor. Maybe after that you thought that you would start troubleshooting the actual problem I described.

Now my truck needs a real tune-up and a new throttle cable. After that I can start troubleshooting the timing problem I described.

Nope, I won't be back. No I would not recommend you to a friend or enemy. Harsh review? Your unprofessional service of my truck makes this review seem nice.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup