CD
Chris D.
Ford Club Wagon
07/15/2017
Terrible responsiveness
I love Bill & his mechanics, especially Lisa who is awesome! Sadly I had to call several times to find out when my car was ready after my car sat there for about 3 weeks. Sara Lynn is always very responsive but Andrew never seems to know what is going on & does not return phone calls

Dan C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/20/2015
You're kidding right? My last visit **cked
You didn't pay attention to the to problem description that I gave you and decided to just replace parts at triple the cost I would expect. Parts that were almost new. And you replaced the parts w/o my permission. When I said no to your new parts you put some old parts on my truck and buttoned things up. Now my truck barely runs. Same parts you took off? No way to know. What I do know is that my truck runs WAY WORSE than when I left it with you.

In addition, you broke my throttle cable so that it was unsafe. You tried to pin it on me, but I have not had any problems that you described. Inspecting my cable after you worked my truck over, now I do indeed need to replace the cable. Thanks for that. My cable was certainly old, but it wasn't broken.

I paid you $60 for "diagnostic" services because I wanted to be fair. My mistake. Realistically, I don't think you did more than start the truck and figure that you could get a quick $170 out of me for replacing my distributor cap and rotor. Maybe after that you thought that you would start troubleshooting the actual problem I described.

Now my truck needs a real tune-up and a new throttle cable. After that I can start troubleshooting the timing problem I described.

Nope, I won't be back. No I would not recommend you to a friend or enemy. Harsh review? Your unprofessional service of my truck makes this review seem nice.

AQ
Art Q.
Lexus ES 330
11/21/2018
Problem was not solved and the explanation I received was not credible
Passenger seat belt alarm was on after u installed new passenger seatbelt. The alarm was not on before the work u did. The explanation I received was that it was normal

Adam B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Adam said he was charged $500 for repairs that left his vehicle inoperable.

Marley S.
Honda Accord
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Marley said she gave this business specific instructions about her passenger door and trunk. They did 2 days of work and when they were supposedly finished there was nothing actually fixed on her vehicle. She either has to find a new place or bring it back.

AP
Amanda P.
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Amanda said she went in to this business for a brake inspection, ended up getting an oil change and not getting the brakes done. The oil change cost a little more than she anticipated.

CU
Chuck U.
San Francisco, CA
BMW 328i
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said this business was expensive and he had a long wait. After getting a second opinion on his vehicle, he was told he they had given him an incorrect diagnosis. They did some repairs on his brakes and his wheel is missing a lug nut.

GB
Gina B.
Brentwood, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Gina said the service was pretty good.

JZ
Josh Z.
San Francisco, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Josh said that the facility does the work, but he wishes that they would give more in depth ideas of future work needed and options to consider.

Jim K.
GMC Yukon
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business has good people.

Jeff G.
12/01/2018
Good service near home
It’s great having a good auto service close to home.

TA
Taylor A.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said she has to take the vehicle back because the original problem started again.

SG
Shawn G.
Las Vegas, NV
GMC Envoy
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said she had difficulty getting someone on the phone. She had to take her vehicle to another mechanic to get her air conditioning fixed because the machine at this business wasn't working.

RA
Ryan A.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff were patient, honest and straight forward. The business was able to solve the issue.

WC
Will C.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Will said he has to bring his vehicle back to the business again.