Nissan Murano
09/23/2020
The staff is fun
Well, this time, I made an appointment for an oil change. I scheduled for 8:30 AM. I received four text messages confirming my appointment twice for 8:00 and twice for 8:30.
Secondly, my oil was changed, however, the wrong oil was used. I should have had synthetic, and regular oil was used. I called and the tech apologized, offered a free oil change next time.

I will try Bachman one more time, hopefully all will go well.

Timothy B.
Lincoln MKT
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Timothy said they did a really good job. They got it done in a timely manner. He really likes the guy who helped him out.

SE
Shawn E.
Golden, CO
Hyundai Accent
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said all repairs were fixed and everything works fine.

CV
Charles V.
Arvada, CO
Chevrolet Aveo
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff are very good, attentive.

Jason S.
Dodge Dart
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they are outstanding every time he goes there. They do quality work. Estimates are spot on or sometimes lower. Great service techs

LH
Les H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Les said the staff provided high quality work and the mechanic did a good job.

LR
Larry R.
Golden, CO
Buick Park Avenue
08/10/2020
great employees, great service
you can't find many places that are honest about what your vehicle needs. they let you know if something is needed or will last a little longer without doing damage. i drive older vehicles and always did as much as i could on my vehicles so i usually know what they are telling me. i got old so need to have someone else repair my vehicles. wouldn't take my vehicles to anyone else.

CK
Chris K.
08/08/2020
Honest, dependable, helpful
Dereck went over my vehicle and provided more info than I expected. He actually helped me save money instead of doing the work and sending me down the road in a vehicle that is on its way out.

BV
Billie Lynn V.
Kia Sportage
08/06/2020
Always my first choice!
Bachman is always my first choice, wether it’s for regular maintenance or if we need something fixed. Bachman’s service, quality of workmanship and team are the best!

Tom S.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff are good people to work with.

BL
Bob L.
Hyundai Accent
07/30/2020
Great shop for our fleet
We have been using Bachman's garage to service our company fleet for a couple of years and have always had exceptional care. They got us in on fairly short notice and got the job done within the same day. This is important as our cars need to be up and running for the business.
Good shop.

SR
Scott R.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the business was excellent, friendly, and informative.

SV
Sam V.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Sam said it was a very positive experience, he enjoys working with Cliff, and he doesn't overcharge him.

BT
Bill T.
Arvada, CO
07/15/2020
always helpful and on top of what my vehicles need
took a newly purchased 2018 CRV for a check over - did an excellent explaining what I needed and a future plan - I would recommend anyone purchasing a different vehicle take it to Bachman for an inspection !!

CJ
Cindy J.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said the business took good care of her.