Wheat Ridge, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/15/2021
Honest evaluation of car’s problem.
I went to Bachman Auto for a second opinion. They inspected my car. After an easy test determined it was a different problem which saved me thousands of dollars. They also told me to stop by after a week of driving to re- check to make sure all was running well.

Jason M.
04/15/2021
Attention to detail
There the most knowledgeable and professional mechanics I've experienced. Thank you Gentlemen.

BT
Bill T.
04/07/2021
oil change - fluid check
fast, friendly service as usual - always keep you updated on future service

Monica D.
Golden, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2021
Reliable and trust worthy car repair service!
I always feel I am receiving reliable and trustworthy service from Cliff, Derek and the Bachman crew.

Jim D.
Golden, CO
Chevrolet Camaro
03/19/2021
Great work
They saved me 200 from their own quote awesome guys in shop Dereks the Man U to Charlie

Brett B.
Jeep Commander
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Brett said the staff is real good, real professional and fast.

CK
Chris K.
02/20/2021
Awesome
These guys get it done and take pride in what they do
Very knowledgeable and always coming up with what you need to take good care of your vehicle

Richard W.
02/08/2021
Outstanding Service
Great communication. Work done on time & within budget. They always stand behind their work. Friendly knowledgeable employees. They have been keeping my jeep in tiptop shape for 7 years.

Ron B.
Wheat Ridge, CO
01/23/2021
Knowledgable and done on time
They kept me informed and let me know what else needed to be done and what was most important. I have had work done while I waited and have dropped the F150 off and picked it up later. I will continue getting work done here.

BT
Bill T.
01/19/2021
always on top of my honda needs and service
great communication on upcoming service needs like oil change and service - upfront about service needs and cost - friendly service - direct and to the point on your needed repairs

KN
Kurk N.
01/08/2021
The last mechanic you will ever need.
I have been taking my cars and trucks to Bachman for almost 10 years and they have never let me down. Professional, reliable and honest, the whole team cares about their craft and it shows. I am a customer for life.

Rob B.
Ram 1500
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Rob said he thinks this business is doing him right.

TK
Thomas K.
Colorado
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said it was good, quick, easy, cheap and he couldn't complain.

Richard W.
Denver, CO
11/27/2020
Outstanding service
I was counting on Bachman automotive service to get my jeep in tiptop condition. The jeep is 22 years old so it does need maintenance from time to time. Parts wear out. I love the fact that Cliff and the guys keep in very close communication with me to let me know what they have found and the solutions proposed. Secondly have no fear if there’s a problem down the road they stand behind their work 100%

HL
Heather L.
Saturn SL
11/19/2020
2002 Saturn
Cliff & Donovan & the team served us well.