KN
Kurk N.
01/08/2021
The last mechanic you will ever need.
I have been taking my cars and trucks to Bachman for almost 10 years and they have never let me down. Professional, reliable and honest, the whole team cares about their craft and it shows. I am a customer for life.

Rob B.
Ram 1500
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Rob said he thinks this business is doing him right.

TK
Thomas K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said it was good, quick, easy, cheap and he couldn't complain.

Richard W.
Denver, CO
11/27/2020
Outstanding service
I was counting on Bachman automotive service to get my jeep in tiptop condition. The jeep is 22 years old so it does need maintenance from time to time. Parts wear out. I love the fact that Cliff and the guys keep in very close communication with me to let me know what they have found and the solutions proposed. Secondly have no fear if there’s a problem down the road they stand behind their work 100%

HL
Heather L.
Saturn SL
11/19/2020
2002 Saturn
Cliff & Donovan & the team served us well.

CF
Chad F.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Chad said that the follow up was great and everything was good.

Mary Beth W.
Jeep Cherokee
11/16/2020
Very nice workers and took care of my problem Worked on it when they said they would and finished on time. I appreciate that.

LR
Larry R.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/11/2020
91 chevy pick up
took good care of me as usual. found a problem i wasn't aware of. great bunch of guys.

Mike W.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they just did a great job. They are very communicative with their text that goes out, he knew where his vehicle was at all times. He wanted to thank them. They did a great job.

FB
Fred B.
10/21/2020
5-Star as usual
As usual, quick and efficient. Did a diagnostic when engine light came on, and suggested I go to dealer for warranty repair.

LV
Lorenzo V.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Lorenzo said they treat him with dignity and they've never made a mistake.

Chris H.
GMC Jimmy
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Chris said things they were suppose to get done didn't get done and he ended up paying more money than expected. However, the customer service was good.

Tom M.
10/02/2020
Great garage
Great group of guys knowledgeable and friendly and timely service

ZC
Zane C.
Brighton, CO
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Zane said that they are the best around magical service regular service and he knows the owner.

Nissan Murano
09/23/2020
The staff is fun
Well, this time, I made an appointment for an oil change. I scheduled for 8:30 AM. I received four text messages confirming my appointment twice for 8:00 and twice for 8:30.
Secondly, my oil was changed, however, the wrong oil was used. I should have had synthetic, and regular oil was used. I called and the tech apologized, offered a free oil change next time.

I will try Bachman one more time, hopefully all will go well.