Timmie S.
Golden, CO
04/02/2020
My recent service at Bachmans
Everyone at Bachmans is friendly, knowledgeable and honest. Their service is superb! I have been a customer for over 15 years and have never been disappointed in the service I have received.

NL
Nathanael L.
Honda Civic Si
03/27/2020
A group of experts doing effective work fast at a more-than-fair price
I have been taking my car to Bachman Auto for all my maintenance and repair needs since 2016. The folks there are, first of all, very good at their jobs. They do the job right the first time, and if something they worked on goes wrong and they suspect it might have not been done just right, they fix it without charging extra. They work fast and they charge fair prices for their work and parts. What I also find invaluable is their down-to-earth personalities and friendly way that is free from any sense of pushiness or BS. It's a small and honest operation that has been going for a long time, and has gained high reviews for a reason. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone I know who lives even somewhat close to their shop!

Jessica C.
Littleton, CO
03/05/2020
My Jeep was leaking coolant on my morning commute. They were able to diagnose and repair my vehicle while I worked and I had it back in time to drive home! Great service.

LF
Leonard F.
Nissan Murano
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Leonard said this business was good.

Doug C.
Jeep Patriot
02/13/2020
Bachman is the best!
Bachman is awesome. I had a concern about a knock I started to hear in my Jeep. I swung by without an appointment. They worked me in, got it up on a rack in a reasonable period of time. They actually provided a team approach in the diagnostics of the issue. Outlined what I was dealing with, provided next steps and cost estimate. I left knowing the issue and comfortable with the solution. My wife and I are on a limited income so knowing upfront the costs are very important. Bachman provides knowledgeable personal services at a fair price therefore a great value. Not only were they punctual they are extremely professional. I highly recommend the Bachman team, they are the best.

Brett B.
Jeep Commander
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Brett said the staff does good work and are priced well.

Jeff A.
02/08/2020
Firebird fixup
The guys did a great job on my muscle car. Great communication of what they found. Go there!

Tom M.
02/01/2020
Great communication
They do a great job communicating through text messages on status of vehicle

LR
Larry R.
Golden, CO
Buick Park Avenue
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Larry said he has been going to this place for everything. They work on his old stuff, where other places won't and Charlie, Derek and Cliff are all super guys.

LH
Les H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Les said they were great. He said their quality and service is number one.

Janet C.
Nissan Murano
01/14/2020
AWESOME
As always, awesome service. You guys really make me feel like you really care about me.
Thank you!

DJ
Donald J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Donald said the service was good and the prices were fair.

JN
Jason N.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is great.

Butch S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Pontiac G6
01/10/2020
Know we can always count on quick and sure service.
Picked up the Pontiac today and definitely feel the difference with the repairs. Good work, Guys!
Butch and Carole

EL
Edwin L.
01/07/2020
Great Service at Bachman
Cliff and all the people at Bachman are great they keep you notified about your repairs and costs. Honest and friendly. I am a repeat customer