BW
Brent W.
Pine, CO
08/17/2019
Didn’t fix the problem
Took my truck in to fix the squeaking problem around serpentine belt, Spent $725 and the problem I took it in for didn’t get fixed.

Mary Lou D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mary Lou said the staff overcharged her. They charged her $250 for the compression, and they never told her what was wrong with the engine. They checked the vehicle for things she didn't need, then they charged her for that as well.
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/07/2018

Mary,
I'm very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service your recieved.  I went back through your invoice notes and it is all stated on the invoice what was done and why.  We needed to do the compression test because there was nothing else causing the miss fire.  The miss fire was caused by the engine not having compression which we found by doing a compression test.  The engine needs replaced to fix the problem.  This was all stated on your invoice and you were informed over the phone during the whole process.  I would like to know if there is anything we can do to remedy the issue that you had with your service.  Please contact me and we can discuss it.

Donnie M.
Brighton, CO
01/01/2018
This place rocks!
The service you receive from Cliff, Charlie and Derek is always top notch! They care and it shows in their work!

HW
Helen W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Helen said the first time she took her vehicle to the business the staff found nothing wrong but suggested it was her starter. She asked them if it was the gas gage and they said no. She brought the vehicle back and the second time they said they could not find what was wrong with the vehicle. Later they stated that it had to do with the gas gage. The final bill was expensive the business was nice and she had no hard feelings about the experience.

BA
Brian A.
Arvada, CO
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/05/2014
Disappointed
I have used Bachman for years. They have always done good work until recently. The last several time I have had to take the vehicle back because the work wa not done properly. The most recent time, I had asked for them to call me with an estimate before starting work. They did not, they just called me to tell me the vehicle was ready to pick up and what the cost was. The problem was if I had known the cost I would not have authorized the work. Also, the vehicle still has the same problem they were supposed to fix. So I will take it back again.
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/25/2014

Brian,
As we discussed when you brought the vehicle back in that there was  a big mis-communication between us.  We are very sorry for that, we strive to provide the best service for everyone.  When you brought the vehicle back in we determined the initial complaint and proceeded to diagnosis that problem.  We have worked with you on this problem and it is all fixed now with your approval.  I hope you feel that we acted in a good manner to fix the problem and you feel confident with our business again.  If you feel that we have worked to your expectations would you please re-score our business so it may show how we responded to the problem.

Mares M.
Denver, CO
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Mares said his vehicle was not fixed to his satisfaction at this business. He was told that among other problems he had a faulty solenoid, which would cost $3000 to replace. They also replaced the rear tank and since then his vehicle does not accelerate the same way it used to. It also gets less miles per tank of gas. He used to get 100 plus miles, but now it only gets 30. He will be taking his vehicle to another business to get repaired.

MK
Mary K.
Brighton, CO
08/02/2013
Honest Quality Repairs
Bachman Auto provides honest, quality repairs. I drive 25 miles to get to their shop, but it is worth it. They fix my car quickly, and for a fair price, and they always have friendly service.

LH
Les H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Les said they were great. He said their quality and service is number one.

Janet C.
Nissan Murano
01/14/2020
AWESOME
As always, awesome service. You guys really make me feel like you really care about me.
Thank you!

DJ
Donald J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Donald said the service was good and the prices were fair.

JN
Jason N.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is great.

Butch S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Pontiac G6
01/10/2020
Know we can always count on quick and sure service.
Picked up the Pontiac today and definitely feel the difference with the repairs. Good work, Guys!
Butch and Carole

EL
Edwin L.
01/07/2020
Great Service at Bachman
Cliff and all the people at Bachman are great they keep you notified about your repairs and costs. Honest and friendly. I am a repeat customer

Chad S.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Chad said everyone at the business is friendly and knowledgeable.

John M.
Denver, CO
Kia Sorento
12/28/2019
honest workmanship..done right the first time..
Thanks.. guys..Another proper fix!..Kia is running very good..