Mary Lou D.
Colorado
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mary Lou said the staff overcharged her. They charged her $250 for the compression, and they never told her what was wrong with the engine. They checked the vehicle for things she didn't need, then they charged her for that as well.
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/07/2018

Mary,
I'm very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service your recieved.  I went back through your invoice notes and it is all stated on the invoice what was done and why.  We needed to do the compression test because there was nothing else causing the miss fire.  The miss fire was caused by the engine not having compression which we found by doing a compression test.  The engine needs replaced to fix the problem.  This was all stated on your invoice and you were informed over the phone during the whole process.  I would like to know if there is anything we can do to remedy the issue that you had with your service.  Please contact me and we can discuss it.

Michell L.
Golden, CO
04/20/2016
Service on Auodi
The work done was not what was explained to me on the phone with Dereck. Was unhappy with the price.
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto Service & Repair responded on 04/21/2016

Michell,
I'm sorry that you you were up-happy with the price of the repair on your vehicle.  We will work harder to make sure that everyone is in the loop for prices of repairs to our customers vehicles.  We hope to see you in the future so we can provide the best service possible!

BA
Brian A.
Arvada, CO
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/05/2014
Disappointed
I have used Bachman for years. They have always done good work until recently. The last several time I have had to take the vehicle back because the work wa not done properly. The most recent time, I had asked for them to call me with an estimate before starting work. They did not, they just called me to tell me the vehicle was ready to pick up and what the cost was. The problem was if I had known the cost I would not have authorized the work. Also, the vehicle still has the same problem they were supposed to fix. So I will take it back again.
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto Service & Repair responded on 11/25/2014

Brian,
As we discussed when you brought the vehicle back in that there was  a big mis-communication between us.  We are very sorry for that, we strive to provide the best service for everyone.  When you brought the vehicle back in we determined the initial complaint and proceeded to diagnosis that problem.  We have worked with you on this problem and it is all fixed now with your approval.  I hope you feel that we acted in a good manner to fix the problem and you feel confident with our business again.  If you feel that we have worked to your expectations would you please re-score our business so it may show how we responded to the problem.