Angelo M.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Angelo said he was happy with the service.

DT
Dan T.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business provided good service.

BG
Ben G.
GMC Acadia
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Ben said this business was good.

Tom M.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he already talked to Charlie about his major transmission issues. He would recommend this business.

VW
Vince W.
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Vince said the business took awhile to diagnose the problem and he feels they should of given him options. They are great and she likes them.

TH
Troy H.
Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Troy said he and his wife both take their vehicles to the business. He would absolutely recommend them.

Tony M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/17/2016
very convenient
friendly service and very helpful

SR
Simon R.
Lincoln Mark V
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Simon's son. He said the business did extra work when they did not authorize it and because of this they had a bigger bill than what expected.

NS
Nick S.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/23/2016
Timeliness of service and the quality of workmanship on the repairs that were done on the vehicle
I am glad that I chose to give Bachman a try, I believe I found an excellent place to bring my vehicle for future repairs.

RL
Robert L.
Honda Accord
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a very good job.

BE
Bill E.
Denver, CO
Jeep Liberty
10/24/2015
They seam to be honest
Good communication
THE BACHMAN A. from Bachman Auto LLC responded on 11/10/2015

Bill thanks for the good review, I hope next time we can earn a 5 star review.  If there is anything that we can do to accomplish that please let me know.

Again thanks for the business.

RQ
Ryan Q.
Broomfield, CO
Ford Econoline
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said this business was nice and quick with service.

DJ
Dan J.
Golden, CO
01/25/2015
great communication. Not pushy about additional items. Friendly and knowledgeable.

Steve S.
Golden, CO
Nissan Frontier
01/24/2015
Gas Tank
the gas gauge reads in reverse when its full it reads empty with the low fuel image on, reversed wires? I'll bring it tues?

WW
Wendy W.
Jeep Liberty
07/02/2014
Customer Service was Awesome!
I love that they are close to my work.
They did a really good job at explaining what was wrong and what was needed to fix. I really like that I have a list of items I need to get fixed, so that I can prioritize according to my budget and time.
One thing however, I wish they would have called me before doing the extra work, it was only around $50 more, but I would have liked to know before it was done.

Rick H.
Chrysler 300
04/18/2014
been there twice and feels like i have been going for years..
great guys...!!!

Leonard M.
GMC Sonoma
02/27/2014
Quick scheduling and completion of service.
Very happy with repair so far, was referred to by son-in-law.

AJ
Amanda J.
Saturn SL1
11/17/2013
Bachman Auto is great!
Bachman Auto did a great job replacing the front struts on my car while I was out of town. They did it quickly and followed all my instructions that I had requested. Even called to tell me that my rear ones looked great and didn't need replacing. They took payment over the phone so my car could be picked up while I was still out of town. The only thing was that my battery was worn out and car needed to be jumped when it was picked up. But this was my fault for not telling them that my locks are funny and if are not in the right position will wear down my battery by always trying to lock the doors. Thanks Bachman for always being honest and fair! And quick!

PF
Paul F.
Lincoln Mark VIII
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Paul said they do a good job at this business.

Doug B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/28/2013 Category: Service
Doug said they were very good. They let him know what was going on. The repairs were timely. He works next door.