Michael R.
Milford, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2020 Category: Service
quality service
no problem, my elantra service went well.... will definitely come back and now ill bring my new tucson to them for new business... good service is always equal to loyal customer... take note management

WR
Wilfredo R.
Norwalk, CT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Every time I bring my car in for scheduled service I receive an amazing experience.

LR
Lisa R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Scammers ... stay away they will make up problems
This place looks nice, and the people SEEM nice, but turns out they are interested in making you spend thousands of dollars of problems that do not actually exist.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/10/2020

Please accept our apologies for your experience with your recent service visit. The service manager will contact you.

Gina C.
Shelton, CT
10/05/2020 Category: Service
clean
car was done on time good comunication

Weston, CT
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2020 Category: Service
terrible service
They did not remember to pick up car at my house as arranged. The did not check the car for the problem I told them about. They said the car was in perfect condition. Then they admitted they never checked the problem for which I brought in the car. Kept car an extra day. Then claimed car need alignment and 4 new tires for 750$. The day before they said car was perfect.
Incompetent. Liars.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/05/2020

Apologies for the experience you had during your last visit. Please bear with us as we are building new procedures and policies to help service your needs. As per our conversation on the phone I think I have addressed and corrected your concern. Thank you for your business, and we look foward to seeing you next visit!

Donald B.
Milford, CT
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
did work and car came back cleaner i was pleased

Melissa D.
Ridgefield, CT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Melissa D.
The professional staff, their knowledge and the service is amazing. I have been a Hyundai customer for a little over 3 years and it’s why I continue to do business with them.

09/16/2020 Category: Service
service dept kindness sales dept.
overall treatment was very good

CZ
Cheryl Z.
Stratford, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Step up your game!
Not impressed with my first trip to your new location but I will try again.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for taking the tome to complete the survey for us. We are in the process of building our service team and appreciate your patience during this process.

Mark G.
Wilton, CT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Making amends
Balise Hyundai responded quickly to the concerns I had with my last appointment. They were gracious and generous in making amends for some difficulties on their end. I appreciated the response.

Failed scheduling
I love Hyundais, I have two of them. I think Balise does a good job in the work they do. But I made an appointment, drove 25 minutes to get there, only to find out they had no record of the appointment. They worked me into the schedule, but I still spent well over 3 hours there on an oil change. Somebody made a mistake, and I spent the morning, and into the early afternoon paying for it.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/10/2020

Dear Mark Grorud,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your input is valued and helps us to improve our processes for future visits, both for you and other customers.  During our phone conversation we were able to uncover the source of the issue and resolve your concerns. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at any time (see below for contact info).  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Gary Christiansen
gchristiansen@baliseauto.com
203-659-5243

GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/10/2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your input is valued and helps us improve our processes for futre visit, for you and other customer'sduring our phone conversation we were able to uncover the source of your concern and resolve it!  Your understanding is greatly appreciated.  if you have any questions or additional concerns, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Sincerly,
gchristiansen@baliseauto.com

Shelton, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Service visit
My most recent service visit was last week. New building - great look.
However, the outdoor seating is limited. Considering our current circumstances, and as a customer who
waited for my vehicle, comfortable outside seating would be greatly appreciated. Jason was more than helpful
and offered to bring an extra bench to the front of the building for me. He was very polite, professional and excellent at what he does. A pleasure to work with him and hope he is recognized for the great job he is doing!
Looking forward to seeing the facility again once it's gets settled in.

09/06/2020 Category: Service
New Location
Large beautiful building in new location. Best Hyundai Dealership in the area.

SA

MO
Mary Ann O.
09/03/2020
Best Place & Best Service Staff
Been using Balise for a few years and have always been pleased with the service they provide. I trust Jason when he tells me what the car needs. Always courteous and helpful. Would definitely recommend Balise Hyundai

AG
Alicia G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2020 Category: Service
The people
They acknowledge too soon as you walk through the door