Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5rating 4.4444433
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Janette B.
Trumbull, CT
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent coustomer service
Service is always excellent when Mary is there. I will not be going back there again because they did not work to keep Mary.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review. I am sorry you feel this way but respect your decision. I agree Mary will be missed greatly. We will be here to service your vehicle if you decide to come back.

GS
Gloria S.
Bethel, CT
12/09/2018 Category: Service
MY EXCELLENT SERVICE EXPERIENCE
The service tech Tim Y. is very committed to his job & knows Hyundai cars VERY WELL. I bought my car from Shakers Hyundai & There was a problem with my new Tucson, I had the car checked 4 other times at different (Hyundai) dealers none could find why my car was knocking/rattling. In fact Shaker & other dealers wanted my to accept the fact that I bought a brand new car & "that's just how it sounds". When I took my car to BALISE, Tim was very diligent, knowledgeable, & committed to make my car run correctly, & HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. I WISH I HAD BOUGHT MY CAR FROM BALISE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BALISE DEALERSHIP. Gloria S.

Thank you for the Excellent review and 5 stars. I will pass this along to Tim.

FL
Frank L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service department is wonderful, however, the fees for service are expensive. Since I bought the car there, we should get a better deal on the cost.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

RV
Richard V.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
rich v
Most mainst. Was good supposed to rotate tires but did not and charged me for it.

Thank you for the review. I will contact you later today to discuss.

Trumbull, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Mary is both professional and pleasant. Mary is great at her job, and excellent at customer service. Made the experience all the better!
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the review. Let us know how we can get 5 stars next time.

EK
Elizabeth K.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
They kept me abreast of every move they made with my car. Excellent service. Very friendly atmosphere. Thank you
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/05/2018

BZ
Brenda Z.
Location
Job was done in a timely manner
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/04/2018

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Committed to Correcting Communication Error
Attentive to improving their customer care experience

Needs Better Communication
The service department rarely answers the phone and you often need to leave multiple messages to get a call back.

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today.

Westport, CT
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Very professional
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/01/2018

WJ
Willie J.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Good
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the review. Let me know how we can get 5 stars next time.

John L.
Weston, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/28/2018

Milford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful service area
I haven't had much luck the last two times I brought my car in for service. Another dealership up-sold me into getting a full-service done, which was fine because it had to be done. However, I found evidence that they didn't do some of the things listed on the service. Very disappointing. I mentioned this to the service manager when I came in for this service and he went above and beyond to assure me that the same issue would not happen at Balise. He also personally checked with the technician twice to ensure the service had been done. Very pleased and will likely return even though this location is significantly farther than the dealership in my hometown. Thank you!
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the Awesome review and 5 stars. Glad I was able to help.

Stratford, CT
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Performed service while I waited. Fast and friendly.

Marggie S.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Everyone is so nice at Balise, and very generous. The waiting area is clean and comfortable and they are always nice about me waiting for my car. Never there long either.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/26/2018

CD
Catherine D.
Canton, CT
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant visit
Mary's friendly approach to doing business is a plus. Comfortable waiting, and hot coffee - all good!.

Thank you for the awesome comments and 5 star review.

AC
Anthony C.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer
Whenever I have had my Sonata serviced/repaired at Balise Hyundai of Fairfield I have consistently been satisfied with the quality of service and I have always left with the feeling that I have been treated honestly and fairly. I will certainly purchase my next Hyundai from Balise Hyundai.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

SR
Sharon R.
West Haven, CT
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and quick.
Everyone is very professional, friendly and quick.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/16/2018

PL
Patrick L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2018 Category: Service
P. Lane
All the people that work there....great dealership.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the great comment and 5 star review.

Alan S.
Stratford, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
alan car
I want to thank mary for her help and get my new tires
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/13/2018

Glad we could help. Thank you for the 5 star review.

Douglas H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
I would have given 5 stars except that when I made an appointment over the phone for routine maintenance with the central service dept (not directly my own local dept) and showed up for my appointment they didn't have me in their schedule. Luckily they had an opening about 2 hours later, so I adjusted my schedule and came back then.
They got my car in right away, they performed the service, and did a thorough check which revealed that I would need a new battery very soon, and with winter coming up I was glad to know that.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the review. I will look into this further to find out what happened.