Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

Continue reading recommended reviews

Kathleen M.
Milford, CT
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Not customer oriented
Unreliable service
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/13/2019

I AM VERY SORRY THAT YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE . I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IN FURTHER DETAIL WITH YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE . I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING INTO OPTIONS TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER'S EXPERIENCE HERE AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . I KNOW WE ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF PROVIDING CUSTOMER'S WITH OUTSTANDING SERVICE DURNING THE SERVICE VISIT . THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN . I WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS . THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH ME SOONER MY DIRECT LINE IS 203-659-5240 THANK YOU NICK HOLDER

James W.
Rochester, NH
04/24/2019
Dirty deeds
These guys sold a car I had put a deposit on saying they had to take care of the other guy because he was a “local “. I guess the dollar is worth more in CT than the dollar in NH. I’m 48 years old and have never been treated so poorly by any other dealership in all my days. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS, THEY HAVE NO MORALS AND WILL SCREW YOU!!! I wonder, what the regional manager, VP, or owner would say if they learned how they do business at this location? We will see I guess, this isn’t over for me.

James W.
Rochester, NH
04/02/2019
Greedy liars
This crew of lying sales people and slimey management people only care about making the quickest dollar possible over customer satisfaction and happiness. They made a deal with me over a weekend to put a deposit on a car to be delivered by the end of week and as soon as a (local) person showed interest they couldn’t sell the car fast enough on Monday morning right out from under me . This has by far been my worst experience with a dealership ever. Don’t waste money here, in fact RUN to any other dealership for a vehicle or you might have the same awful experience I had with these people. It’s all about the dollar here, not customer satisfaction!!!! 0 out of 5 rating for this place and people.

John D.
New Canaan, CT
03/15/2019
Service manager is rude and not customer friendly customer
Buying a car should be fun. I was asked to rate everything excellent on a survey. Sad I did!!!!!
Service manager has no clue about how to treat a customer.

John P.
Norwalk, CT
11/19/2018
Scammers
unfortunately this dealership are scammers we use a credit card for deposit, we did not purchase the vehicle. . It's been 3 months and still They have not return my deposit very untrustworthy dealership . . Plus do not give them your so security we ask them not to run My social security until we find out More about the vehicle, they promised they wouldn't do it (salesperson) the general manager did it anyway we asked him why did you run it (the general manager) He replied by saying rudely " you should never gave us You're social security Number " wooooooow I learn that day he has scam other customers So you have been warned. . . NOT NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. . . JP
Robert S., General Manager from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/19/2018

hi John,
i am sorry this has happened to you. Please provide your name and number and I will insure your depoist has been refunded. My direct number is 203 659 5226.

Regards,

Robert Serrano
General Manager

RF
Richard F.
Shelton, CT
02/21/2018
Worst service I ever dealt with .
Sante Fe 2017 bought new check engine light on brought it in supposedly fixed brought it back 2 weeks go by no communication than they say the part for a 2017 is on back order 4 weeks (Feb 15th )so I call in around the 15th and the service manager would not even answer the phone . In my business we fire these people.
Its now the 21 st and they have no answer as to when I will get my car back . Calling corporate . Never deal with this group again. Shame on you in the day of google to fail at customer service.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/22/2018

I understand your frustration but I have spoken to you several times over the course of this issue. I can assure you that corporate is aware of the back ordered parts and I have been told there are many other vehicles that are down because of this part. I will contact you shortly to discuss this further.

Raymond Lattman

Jason S.
Shelton, CT
02/14/2018
Good service - bad management
As a former employee there I had my mother buy a car from this dealership. Since then I had separated from the company. I went to do my mother a favor and get her oil changed over there, I sat in the service area and kept to myself and when I was waiting to get my receipt and keys I was rudely approached by the GM who had asked me to leave for no reason.

The service advisor, Mary, is great, and the techs there are good at their jobs, but the arrogance and attitude of the manager was completely uncalled for and disrespectful. It makes me wonder if his is how he treats all of the customers that walk through that door, if you decide to go there be prepared.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/14/2018

This is a survey for the service department only and negitivly affects service only.

EH