Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5rating 4.6213613
Overall Rating 2.2232963/5Overall Rating 2.2232963/5rating 2.2232963rating 2.2232963rating 2.2232963

Janice C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service. Friendly, knowledgeable employees.
Prompt service. Friendly, knowledgeable employees. Every experience in sales and service has been top notch.

RK
Rick K.
Great, fast service
Had a10:30 appointment for an oil and filter change. Arrived at the dealership around 09:50. Checked in with service advisor and went to the waiting room. Car was done at 10:30 and I was driving off the lot at 10:40. Great job!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Hi Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

TK
Terry K.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service & professional knowledge of their product.
Bentley Hyundai is one of the most efficient and professional automotive dealerships that I have dealt with in my over 50 years of owning and driving cars and trucks. The service writers are well versed in the maintenance of the Hyundai vehicles. The service techs are well trained in their work resulting in a job done well the first time. My appointment was at 2PM and I was in my car 30 minutes later with a total bill less than expected due to military discount. Thank you!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Hi Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

GL
George L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Quality service and pleasant employees.
I appreciate that the service department is open on Saturday. The service department does a great job in a timely manner. They also do a nice wash and vacuum job.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Hi George,

Sarah H.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
The employees are helpful and courteous. They service the car efficiently and well.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

Jarrett H.

Stephanie is the BEST.

Hi Robert,

Lee B.
Bentley Hyundai vehicle service
I've brought my 2017 Hyundai Tucson in for service 5 times so far. And so far, I've been very pleased with the overall experience. I can also tell you that I test drove several other vehicle brands before I bought my Tucson and I am still glad I made this purchase.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

Chris B.
Athens, AL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Customer service
Stephanie was such a big help.

Hi Chris,

Brownsboro, AL
Completed service recalls well
Had three service recalls. I do my own oil changes but they offered a free one with the recall fixes. Nice perk!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

New Market, AL

Auto service

Toney, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient!
Arrived at my scheduled time and was seen right away. Service took the amount of time expected, and checkout was fast. Very friendly at all points of interaction.

SN
I am always satisfied with Bently. Nathan was wonderful

Hi Susan,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient service with pleasant people!
Fast, efficient service with pleasant people!

Stephen H.
Florence, AL
Customer service
Sales manager and also service manager lots of help and very knowledgeable
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

PP
Paul And P.
Harvest, AL
Thorough Work
Stephanie did great taking care of the service on my car. She provided a loaner car for a few of the days my car was being serviced. She did great keeping me informed and answering questions.

Hi Paul and Pearson,

LT
Larry T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
They serviced my car and added a free car wash...
Chris was my representative and he was courteous, personable and professional. My car was serviced in a very timely manner. I had just recently purchased my new Hyundai and this was my first scheduled service. We really like our new Tucson and our first service visit was a positive one.

Hi Larry,