Craig B.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/06/2019 Category: Service
A bit too long for oil change and they shut my hood down on my battery cover
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Hi Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

2015 Hyundai Equus
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

11/18/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Work
They performed warranty work on 3 recalls/issues. I hope it fixed the problems. Service time was very good.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Jerry W.
Fyffe, AL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
Fast and courteous service took care of all my car’s needs quickly and efficiently!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Jerry,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
basic recall service
Prompt courteous and items handled. That is what I expect of service work for my car.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

10/14/2019 Category: Service
maintenance work done
Had recalls completed in general maintenance work completed.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, but didn't fix the tail light
As usual, everyone was friendly, the shuttle service was great and everything was done quickly. However, I paid to have a bulb in the tail light fixed and when I got the vehicle back it still didn't work. I've raised the issue with the tail light in the past (if you tap on the plastic cover it comes back on) and was told either it was working or that replacing the bulb would fix it. I got the vehicle serviced (that part was great as usual) and bulb replaced right before a trip. I discovered while on the trip that the tail light wasn't working at all. I'll have to come back to get it checked once I get back in town.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

GR
George R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the Steering Issue, But Didn't Do all they Said they Would
Bentley service took care of a steering issue that is apparently common in Hyundai Elantra... Thank You. When we dropped off the car they also said we had a free oil change coming, but when we picked up the car they said they were misspoken. No oil change...
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hi George,

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great for a dealership
Decent pricing for a dealership service staff is friendly.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hi Kimberly,

Jimmy B.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Communication was great.
They didn’t try to up sell me (which is a good thing) they simply told me what was wrong and fixed it. Which, in turn I will have no problem going back if something else needs to be fixed or I need a new car. Great work!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Jimmy,

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Professional
On time and on point
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

“We Make It Happen”.

Thanks Again,

ET
Eugene T.
Athens, AL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Missed tire pressure
The tires were rotated and the air pressure was not checked, by the time I got home the pressure light was on and there was only 20 pounds in each tire.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Hi James,

Brownsboro, AL
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Completed service recalls well
Had three service recalls. I do my own oil changes but they offered a free one with the recall fixes. Nice perk!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019