Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5rating 4.6213613
Overall Rating 2.2156863/5Overall Rating 2.2156863/5rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Toney, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisors need Improvement
Service Advisors need to own their customers by showing a little more interest in them and not just wave them off to someone else who in turn refers them back to the Service Advisor, which is just a waste of time not to mention very frustrating.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Jenny,

SE
Sandra E.
Gurley, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Service with wrong VIN number
Thank you Cary Floyd for taking the time to check in to the wrong VIN number. Look forward to seeing the results.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Service with wrong VIN number
VIN number should all ways be verified by mechanic doing the work.

Would have been a higher rating if my phone call had been returned and the request I made was taking care of. You don't leave Customer hanging if you want them to return.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Hi Sandra,

YP
Yogesh P.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Service 420

04/24/2019 Category: Service
April 20 service
Went for oil change and tire rotation ended up with extras abc big bill
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Yogesh,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

Thanks Again,

RD
Ronald D.
Harvest, AL
04/01/2019 Category: Service
It's the little things.
Don't offer to wash vehicles following service recall if you cannot do it in a timely manner. Service personnel were professional and courteous. Maybe hire additional personnel to wash the vehicles (keep this thriving economy going).

04/01/2019 Category: Service
It's the little things.
Second visit with car wash promised and not provided in a timely manner. I have purchased six or seven vehicles here and may have to reconsider. It is the little things that matter sometimes.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Hi Ronald,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to talk to me about your survey and for the promised to rescore.  Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

ES

Brownsboro, AL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Engineer
We have a economical complying only

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Engineer
To expensive for the technical service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Carlos,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Carlos,

Thanks Again,

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Not service oriented.
Bentley is the closest Hyundai dealer to us, but we normally go somewhere else. I always fell like they are mostly in the business of pushing things we don't really need and our latest visit was no exception. Dealer in Decatur is much more customer oriented.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Muscle Shoals, AL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Nathan was very friendly , cheerful and helpful.
He is the kind of service writer every dealership should have.
When I go back, I will ask for him.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
fair but can't always fix problems
can fix some problems but can't seem to fix them all

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. Nash for your rescore. Look forward to seeing you.

HK
Henry K.
Grant, AL
08/03/2018 Category: Service
electrical problem
they tried to correct an intermitting electrical problem, looks as if water was trapped in a wiring harness connection.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
repairs
the service man was very nice and called me daily but the service took a week and still have not repaired the problem. the car is still not driveable and will cost another tow bill to get to another shop.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Henry, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. king for the rescore.

Ducktown, TN
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Ugh
Costly items added I did not want.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

AW
Amber W.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager is Great
In my previous review I noted that my new Santa Fe Sport was returned with body damage following recommended maintenance at Hyundai. After speaking with Cary F, the sales manager, his team went above and beyond to repair the damage and make sure I was happy with the result. the process took a couple days but he provided me with a rental car free of charge for both days, and the repairs were of good quality. There were a few minor marks still visible outside the main affected area, but in general the repairs were good and I am happy to no longer have a giant gash in the side of my car. I would recommend service here, and will return myself, but will be certain to review their intake documentation thoroughly next time. Cary was great at assuaging my concerns and I am happy to give them a second chance.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Sales Team is Great - Service Team Lackluster
My brand new car was returned to me with a glaring dent/ding/scratch on the driver-side door.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Amber, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Amber, Thank you for taking the time to give us this score. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Harvest, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Don’t tell people their vehicle has been fixed without checking the known issue to make sure it actually has been fixed..
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

PM
Paula M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Follow up to service complaint
Changed from a 2 to a 4. The gasket was properly replaced the 2nd trip, but it still took us 3 trips to have it confirmed. Our continued oil drip appears to have been pooled oil from the first repair that had a bad gasket. Even though the work order stated that old oil was washed away, apparently it is difficult to wash in all the nooks and crannies.

They did excel in customer service. They did take a increased interest when the ongoing issue was pointed out to them.

04/21/2018 Category: Service
Quality issue with service
The staff was very polite, helpful and courteous. My issue is the lack of quality with the work performed. A simple gasket replaced to prevent leaks. Two trips so far and it is leaking worse. Now we will have to make another trip.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Paula, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Paula, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Lance B.
03/20/2018 Category: Service

03/20/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job, thanks for excellent work
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Lance, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Jennifer H.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up, bad timing of brake issues.
Cary was very kind in following up with the issues I had. After further investigation, it sounded like my brake calipers binded up on my road trip. Everyone at Hyundai was extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire experience. I will continue taking my car there for service.

01/09/2018 Category: Service
Good oil change and tire rotation... lazy on rest of the inspection
I had a routine oil change and tire rotation before going on a long road trip. I also asked that the rest of the car be looked at to make sure nothing else was wrong (and I specifically asked about the brakes). I got the car back and was told the tires had even wear and brakes looked good. On my road trip I had brake issues. I took it to a different store and was told that my brake pads were extremely worn and that I needed near brake rotors. Now, my brake pads and brake rotors were original to the car which almost had 70,000 miles on it. Considering I've taken my Hyundai to the same dealer since I bought the car for every oil change, I expected they would catch the issues with my worn brake pads. Very disappointed that I had to take my car in immediately after having it looked at for something that could have been replaced before my road trip. Also, my tires were not worn evenly (which I expected since 1 is half the age of the others).
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Jennifer, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Albert M.
12/25/2017 Category: Service
Service Experience Wed Dec 20th
Fell in the "forgotten hole" while getting the oil changed. Unintentional for sure but a real disappointing experience considering the overall level of professionalism exhibited by the organization.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Albert, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

John H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Wrong oil used
Using wrong is a big mistake
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/06/2017

John, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Bad service reps
Service rep's ignore you if they didn't sign you in!!!!!!!!!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed our promise time.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity.

TG
Tracy G.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Bad experience with service dept.
Service department makes me want to sell my car and never buy another Hyundai
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Tracy, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

LK
Leslie K.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Poor Service
I was very unhappy with my experience with Bentley Hyundai. I brought my car to the dealer for some troubleshooting for headlight issues because my family had always brought it there, but was disappointed that I received my car in worse shape when I picked it up (after opting to wait on the replacement of the battery cable until I could afford it). When I picked it up, the battery was dead, the headlight cover was never replaced and was sitting on top of the engine, the tail light wiring was pulled out and the cover not replaced, and the previously working 12V outlet were no longer working. I brought in my Sonata to find out why it kept blowing headlights, but instead I left having to replace my battery, clean up after technicians, and troubleshoot why my 12V outlet is no longer working. The only reason I didn't rate my experience as poor was because of the way the service manager treated me on the phone, with complete understanding of my concerns.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Leslie, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know and to talk to me.  Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.