Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick and efficient service
I would not go anywhere else for car service. I NEVER have to sit and wait for a scheduled appointment, Bentley Hyundai is always on time!

2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendly Folks
Always friendly employees every time I walk in. Smiling faces as usual.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

Always reliable
Nathan took great care of me for my last service. I’ve owned Hyundais for over 10 years and we count on Bentley Hyundai for great customer service and care. They deliver every time!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

Joel D.
The People
Had my car towed in about 5 pm and the next morning by 10 am it was fixed and ready to go.

Hi Joel,

Bentley Hyundai Service
Service has been excellent
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Hi George,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

ET
Eugene T.
Athens, AL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Takes time to insure safety of vehicle
Really like Stephanie and the effort she puts into customer care.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
On time knows the vehicle great people

TK
Terry K.
Excellent Service with Stephanie Smith & Great Mechanic
Our 2015 Hyundai Sonata has had a clutch problem that showed up in the first 12,000 miles and we took it in for reprogramming, driveability and jerking problems after the initial visit. Hyundai has revised the clutch replacement parts 2-3 times over a five year period. The January 2020 visit was set up by Stephanie based on the estimated delivery of the latest clutch kit. The clutch has to reprogrammed after the clutch plates are replaced. The mechanic that worked on our car has been trained and is experienced in this very detailed and exacting work. The car performs much better than even when it was delivered when new. Stephanie was genuinely concerned about fixing the problem and stayed after it till it was satisfactorily completed. An excellent representative of a great car company (Hyundai USA) and a great dealership Bentley Hyundai of Huntsville, Alabama. Thank you for your well trained, motivated and personable service people.

Hi Terry,

Donal D.
Athens, AL
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Brought my car into the shop and was repaired within an hour. Highly recommend!

Hi Donal,

WB
Willard B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
My 2013 Santa Fe has held up well, and I have received good service with the dealer and service members.

Hi Willard,

WW
Willie W.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I always have a good experience when servicing my vehicle. The advisors are always courteous and helpful
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Hi Willie,

MA
Mirza A.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service.
Thanks to Nathan for amazing service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Hi Nathan,

LK
Lynn K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
great experience
Bentley Hyundai is such a pleasant experience. Employees are very friendly and supportive. Maintenance was on schedule and finished in a normal amount of time. I will return for my next maintenance and have told many friends about my wonderful Sante Fe and super good dealer!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Thomas B.
Harvest, AL
01/10/2020 Category: Service
I know that I sound like a broken record. but like always I received great service. I was in and out in little over an hour. I came in for my 52500 service on my car. They always make me feel at home and always go above and beyond.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020