Barry S.
Great people
Great people and service

03/24/2020 Category: Service
Good people
Great place to do business
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Hi Barry,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Hi Barry,

Thank You very much for the rescore.

Joy B.
Madison, AL
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff, longer than usual wait
Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Problem fixed. Just took longer than I anticipated.

01/03/2020 Category: Service
Took a long time
They are usually very efficient and friendly. The efficiency was lacking this time. I was told to bring my car in at 10:30. No one even looked at it until hours later. Then it took a few hours to fix. The car was not ready until almost 5 pm.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Joy,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Hi Joy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

Guntersville, AL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Cory was able to resolve my issue.
Thank you.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Be Careful at Bentley
Don't accept an estimate that does not make sense.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Arab, AL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Cary and the team at the service department on University Dr. went above and beyond to make my wife and I happy.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Should not have been charged so much for no repair.
Charged $115 to tell me my Sirius/xm was working properly after the trial period expired and Sirius could not activate it.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Tammy M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Staff
After talking to manager everything is ok.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Happy to be a customer of Hyundai. Thanks for the great service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Tammy,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

BR
Barry R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Repreive
A full explanation in atimely manner helped resolve any service issue. Better communication in the future is key. Service went above and beyond to allay all my concerns.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Overserviced
Too many unrequested services performed and billing confusing
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Tom S.
Gurley, AL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2019 Category: Service
There is not a second chance for a first impression
The service manager, Cary, did call to address my concerns. The problem is there was really nothing that could be done to shorten the time it took for the service work, or to correct a multi-point inspection that indicates the wiper blades are in good condition when, in fact they are not. As stated in my original review the rear blade was torn with a strip of the rubber hanging off but the inspection sheet was checked that it was in good condition. He could not go back and actually wash the car as stated had been done on the paperwork received. It's not that I wanted the car washed, just don't claim it was and then return it to me dirty.
As I have learned with these surveys Hyundai - the corporation, not the dealer - does not really want the truth. Hyundai is not alone. Dodge, Chrysler, Ram and Toyota all do the same thing. The only rating that is acceptable is a perfect five stars. I'm sorry, perfection is a very lofty goal that is very rarely met and, I tend to tell the truth, not just what you want to hear. No, Cary nor anyone else at Bentley Hyundai gave me any instruction on how to fill out this survey but I have had it happen at this dealership and those of other brands. I did increase the rating by one star just due to the fact that Cary called to address my concerns and it shows someone actually does read them.

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Worst service department I have ever been to
Almost five weeks to replace an engine. That's entirely too long. The paperwork claimed the car had been washed. It was filthy. When I tried to use the rear wiper to clean off the rear window the rubber on the blade was coming apart. The multi-point inspection sheet had the wiper blades, both front and rear checked off as being in good condition.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Hi Tom,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Hi Tom,

Thank you for thr rescore. We appreciate your business.

Raymond S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Ignition switch/key cylinder replaced..
I want you to know Stephanie, my Service Representative, did an excellent job handling my problem with my 06 Sonata but, her hands were tied by dealership policy as per Service Manager, Cary F. The subcontracted Locksmith was unable to perform and complete the job/task in a timely manner. My suggestion to dealership management is to have a second locksmith to go to so this kind of problem don't happen again. One time is too many and it would prevent excuses from being made. I'm sorry for not filling this out sooner.

10/12/2019 Category: Service
Ignition switch/key cylinder replaced..
The work was not completed in timely manner because of locksmith not being available..
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Hi Raymond,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed our promise time.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the rescore.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
owner
great people, great service.

10/02/2019 Category: Service

Crane Hill, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Things Are Looking Better
Things for getting back in touch with me.

09/29/2019 Category: Service
Your Better Than This
Soon, But not Now!

Hi Terry,

Hi Terry,

James C.
Madison, AL
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Did work hard to explain charges
Still not happy with “diagnostic charges” but am impressed at how much they care about their reviews and do appreciate the call and time to discuss my previous issues. Everything is about how much the book or software forces someone to charge and it appears no one has individual discretion to address customer service issues. Extended warranty issues are handled differently at different dealerships. Guess I am getting old and need to find a smaller town with smaller businesses.

09/28/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed with service experience
Beware if you purchase a Hyundai from another dealership and obtain an extended warranty this dealership charged extra for the warranty work. If you receive a recall letter make sure the recall was not addressed on a previous visit. Watch out for the “diagnostic fee” and understand what that means. If you take your car in for a recall and ask them to check some minor issues or do routine service and there is no actual current recall you may be surprised like I was.

Hi James,

Hi James,

2019 Hyundai Veloster N
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Service was really quick and efficient. They really seem to care about their customers satisfaction. Pleasantly surprised.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Overall a good experience with my first visit to a Hyundai dealer for service. I had an oil change done and this was easily, the quickest in and out service at a dealer I've ever had, which was a pleasant surprise and a big plus. Only issues I had was checking in process and the waiting area. Checking in, I pulled up to the marked service area and sat there for several minutes before realizing no one was going to come out to check me in and take my keys. That was a first for me. Any other dealer I've ever been to has always had a person greet you as you pull up and check you in right there. Not ever having service at a Hyundai, I did not know the check in process was different. Then checking in once inside was great, once I got seen, but there was a wait to be seen. Again, just different from what I may be used to from other brands, so I found that process not as customer orientated in that aspect. Waiting area was overall fine, other than a good amount of popcorn and debris in the chair cushions. I don't have any other Hyundai dealerships patronage to compare it to but based on the overall appointment I'd give them a thumbs up.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Hi Danny,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Management reach out is appreciated. Thank You.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
Repair was fine, process and communication frustrating on actual day of service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hi,

Thank You for the rescore. Look forward to seeing y'all for service in the future.

DV
Dawn V.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Fix door
Need door fix that was brought in with outside door broken not inside door broken

08/27/2019 Category: Service

David P.
Gurley, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service Very friendly They care!
This dealer cares about you and your vehicle. Stephanie was nice and courteous and helpful. Cary the service manager called me about a concern I had and that call proved to me how much they care about their customers and their service department. My intent to give 3 stars was to improve the mechanic’s procedures keeping the old oil from dripping after the oil change. I changed it to 5 stars after I was reassured during my conversation with the service manager.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service no pressure add-ons but;
Fast write up and only minimal service required suggested. That’s good. I have 2 complaints. Old black oil was dripping off the bottom of our Santa Fe after oil change on my garage floor for a while. Sloppy oil change? Wiper fluid not filled but maybe not included.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019