Overall Rating 4.6274521/5Overall Rating 4.6274521/5Overall Rating 4.6274521/5Overall Rating 4.6274521/5rating 4.6274521
Overall Rating 2.2156863/5Overall Rating 2.2156863/5rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Garbage Service
Stay away. The only person who can detail anything about your vehicle is the tehnician that worked on it, and shocker, they are never available. They actually tried to defraud our insurance company who had photographic evidence and caught them lying. Service took two months. Tech was unable to summarize all the repairs he performed.

Based on listening to the tech, I don't trust the quality of the repair. I'm taking it somewhere else to verify the work.

I feel dirty having to write this, but if someone reads this and avoids going through what we went through, then it's worth it.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Mr. and Mrs. Ruthenberg,

We apoloqize that things went so wrong. This is not our normal way of doing business.  We have taken steps so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again.  I understand how frustrating this was for you, but once it was brought to our attention, I hope you found that we were most attentive to getting your vehicle out of the shop. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to show you how good we can be.

Demetrius M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
Overal, not happy. There was nothing wrong with my transmission before I left my vehicle, now I have a leak around the master seal due to replacing the engine as a recall.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hi Demetrius,

Decatur, MS
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Correction
My review was for my first experience. My second time getting serviced at Bently Hyundai was fine.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Did not put oil stick back in my car
Got my oil changed once and they forgot to put the dipstick back in my car. You don’t even remove the dipstick other than to check oil levels and cleanliness, why the dipstick was not put back is beyond me. This means they DO NOT go back and review their work. If they were working on a more important piece of my car then that could cost a life.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Athens, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie B
I’m giving a 5star to Stephanie. To me, she is the best thing going at Bentley Hyundai on University Dr. My issues are NOT with her!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, my original score effects her not who I was complaining about. Smh. Love you bunches steph.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Repairs on going
Would like to hear back from whoever is over Bently hyundai. Have a 2011 sonata. Bought new in ‘11. Had 100% service done here. Absolutely the worst ever. No only is my car not fixed. The manager made me feel like they could care less.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

Delikua W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Nothing was great about this dealership or service.
P

Christopher B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Beware
If you go there to buy a car great choice. If you go there for service poor choice
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Hi Chris,

EB
Emone B.
West Helena, AR
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Go to anyone but Nathan
Nathan was the first available when I came in he is the first desk when you walk in the service door! He did not greet us with a smile nor was he polite during the entire visit. When I came back to pick up my car he continued to be rude and nonchalant about problem that I was having with my tire. When I scheduled my appointment I wrote in the comment area about my problem, told him about my problem when I checked in, and he still didn’t acknowledge my problem until I asked at checkout.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Hi Emone,

DO
Davila O.
Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2018 Category: Service
BAD SERVICES
no comment we very upset whit the service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Davila,

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hold up the customer without update
Should have updated the customer more timely
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Cassandra C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, not so great service
I would only visit for regular oil change, nothing more, nothing less.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Cassandra, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

SD
Steve D.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Bad service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Steve, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

TG
Thomas G.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor work
Poor work
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thomas, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Hazel Green, AL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
poor attention to detail
Not happy with my service experience
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

03/10/2018 Category: Service
Made an effort to address my concerns
I had some frustrations and questions about the service I received and Bentley Hyundai called in response to my review and did their best to address my concerns.

03/10/2018 Category: Service
Have been a regular, but no more
I went in for regular maintenance on my 2016 Sonata with 30,000 miles. I hadn't checked the recommended maintenance schedule because I figured Bentley would tell me what I needed. Instead they told me I needed several major services that would cost $650 and take 4-5 hours. This was not what I expected, but I didn't know. I told them I wasn't prepared for that and couldn't stay that long, so then the service rep said, "Then, we'll just do the highest priority maintenance and an oil change and you can do the rest later." I agreed to that. Meanwhile, while I waited I looked up online the recommended maintenance for a 2016 Sonata with 30,000 miles--all it said I needed was an oil change. None of the other stuff was recommended at all. In fact, I couldn't see where it was recommended anywhere over the entire life of the vehicle. I wasted $317 on service I didn't need. I trusted Bentley to treat me honestly. They always have over the years. I don't know why it was different this time. It is no longer worth it to me to go out of my way to get my car serviced at Bentley. I will just go to my local places.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

DV
Daniel V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2018 Category: Service
If there was a lower star rating, I would have selected.
not worth it!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

Daniel, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Susan B.
Harvest, AL
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Don't buy the extended warranty!!!
Love my 2017 Elantra, but very upset over the extended warranty I purchased for my son's 2013 Elantra. I'm makes me not want to ever buy another Hyundai. I'm tired of shifty people taking advantage of me.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Susan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Flintville, TN
01/02/2018 Category: Service
AWEFUL
They don’t do as they say and don’t accept a warranty from another Hyundai dealership. Won’t be back
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Meridianville, AL
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Dealership called to make things right
Dealership rolled up there sleeves and researched my homelink issue. Thanks.

12/28/2017 Category: Service
Service department lacking
Items on list were not checked.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Jim, Thank You for the rescore and have Happy New Year.