Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5rating 4.6213613
Overall Rating 2.2232963/5Overall Rating 2.2232963/5rating 2.2232963rating 2.2232963rating 2.2232963
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

David P.
Gurley, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service Very friendly They care!
This dealer cares about you and your vehicle. Stephanie was nice and courteous and helpful. Cary the service manager called me about a concern I had and that call proved to me how much they care about their customers and their service department. My intent to give 3 stars was to improve the mechanic’s procedures keeping the old oil from dripping after the oil change. I changed it to 5 stars after I was reassured during my conversation with the service manager.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service no pressure add-ons but;
Fast write up and only minimal service required suggested. That’s good. I have 2 complaints. Old black oil was dripping off the bottom of our Santa Fe after oil change on my garage floor for a while. Sloppy oil change? Wiper fluid not filled but maybe not included.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Hi David,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Service was finished by the time I requested. Really happy that they didn’t change my seat setting! However- my car reeked of foul oder when I sat back inside..
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Monica M.
Hazel Green, AL
07/08/2019 Category: Service
No communication and still have a leak.
I went in, I got no communication with the status and update on my car, the problem still isn’t complete, the service manager wasn’t kind, at all, and when it messes up again, they are going to try and make me pay ANOTHER fee of $150 or whatever for a diagnostic check.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Monica,

Decatur, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Overall satisfied but..
Most of the time I have a good experience that doesn't leave me frustrated. They had to order parts, which is typical for any repair other than routine maintenance that I've had there. No one called me to let me know the parts were in. I should have received a call Monday but ended up calling myself Thursday.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Ronald W.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
The sales and service staff
Great job in providing device in s timely manner when needed.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
The sales reps are very nice especially Jasper
You always take care of my service but you never wash my car
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Hi Ronald,

Car Washes - We don't have an automated car wash yet. All our car washes are by hand, because of that we couldn't get every vehicle that we see every day washed, so we don't ask. With that said, we will be happy to wash your car, the only thing you have to do is ask and if you have the time we will get it done for you. Jasper is a great guy but, how did Lori do? Did she do a 3 star job or a 5 Star job?

Thank you for your business.

BJ
Breana J.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great
Lorie was great and helpful

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Okay service
Representatives need better communication with customers and to be a little more helpful whether the shop just opened or is about to close.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Hi Breana,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Hi Breana,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

FB
Faye B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Second opinion
When I realize that my air conditioner was only blowing hot air I assumed that it will still be under warranty. I was in for a great shock when I was told by the service rep that there was a hole in my compressor caused by a rock. The price to fix it was $1,000. I did some research and found out that a lot of compressors by Hyundai always end up with a hole in it and so that the owner had to pay for the repair.bMy biggest regret was not getting a second opinion before I had Hyundai fix it. My service rep Nathan Sockwell was fantastic. He kept me informed of the delays, answered any questions that I had and was able to give me a $50 discount (which helped a lot because I am on limited income.) I don't know if I would recommend this business because still reeling from $950.00 repair.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Hi Faye,

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
04/29/2019 Category: Service
good service, but have room to improve
felt rushed during visit and the end, price charged for parts and repair were higher than expected
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Michael R.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Meh opinion of service writer for recall service
The gentleman service writer needs counseling on the scope and role of his job. His snide comments about the touch up paint repair done by the company that does this work for the Kia sister dealership wasn’t wanted, needed, or appropriate given his job as a service writer at the dealership. Also I wasn’t called when the recall work was finished for my car.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Hi Michael,

James P.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Service left two tires with low pressures.
I usually receive excellent service at this dealer. But this time after they performed a four wheel alignment and reset the tire pressures, I found on the way home that both driver's side tires pressures had been lowered too much, to about 28 and 30 psi, while the passenger side tires remained at about 35 psi. I had to return the next day to get the tire pressures corrected. The service department did apologize and quickly fixed the problem.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Hi James,

Matthew W.
Athens, AL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service, Convenient Location
Convenient Hyundai dealership. Great service advisors with an 'A' for effort. Communication with the customer could be improved, but our service was not a typical task with two campaigns to be applied while my wife and I waited. The waiting room and amenities are not up to par with other local dealerships, especially for Genesis owners which is Hyundai's flagship vehicle. In speaking with the Service Manager, the dealership has plans in the works to re-do the waiting area and other service areas. Bravo Bentley Hyundai, good luck with the plans.

Good Service, can be Great with some Improvements
Convenient Hyundai dealership. Great service advisors with an 'A' for effort. Communication with the customer could be improved. The waiting room and amenities are not up to par with other local dealerships, especially for Genesis owners which is Hyundai's flagship vehicle.

Hi Matt,

Thank You Matt.

LJ
Lisa J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Slow Service
I was very disappointed in the amount of time it took to have my car serviced. I arrived on time for my appointment and left my car for service. I returned in little over an hour and had to wait another 1.5 hours before my service was completed. I felt like my car did not go into service until I returned to the dealership. If that is the case what is the point in making an appointment?

Slow Service

Hi Lisa,

Hi Lisa,

Mary M.
Scottsboro, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Promises, promises
I can’t I. God conscience recommend this place.. icane back only since it was a recall issue, and fell for their promises again, so I allowed them to fix an issue , paid for it, and it’s doing the same thing they fixed
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Jeannie B.
Hazel Green, AL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Compare your service manual to what the dealer says.
155 dollars, no wash job, no vacuum.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hi Jeannie,

AT
Alan T.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Needed new tire
Tire had a screw in it, couldn’t be repaired. Fixed quickly.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Higher cost
I had to have a tire replaced, went to Bentley, where I bought my car. I had to have a new tire, should have gone elsewhere, cost was 195 to replace one tire. I’ll go to Costco next time.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Irving D.
Meridianville, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Felt like service department was not thorough enough in diagnosing a problem.
Rating system needs to focus more on those doing the work and not the service representative that is the liaison between the customer and the service department. The service rep was wonderful.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
They will make unnecessary repairs.
Disappointed that the service department did not make am accurate determination of a simple battery issue. I will always be wary of service recommendations from now on. Trust has been broken due to a simple action by the service department.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Meridianville, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Fuel tank repair
Car smelled of gas for four days. No issue with Chris (svc advisor); however, the lingering gas smell was an inconvenience.

02/09/2019 Category: Service

Albertville, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Headlight
Good analysis and explanation by the service team

02/03/2019 Category: Service

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hi John,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
My issue was solved.
Great people and a great place to do business.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great People
The people are what make the place Great.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018