LR
Mcallen, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Kindness
Polite, cordial and helpful awesome service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Linda! We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review of your experience. Thank you for being a Bert Ogden customer with us and we look forward to seeing you again! #dalegas

Mark P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service and super helpful
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for your excellent 5 star review! We work really hard to provide the best service to all our customers and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Richard C.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Quick service, I barely sat down and made a cup of coffee and the job was done before my coffee was drunk!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Richard! We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review about your experience with us. We look forward to provding fast and friendly service on your next visit. Thank you again and Dale Gas!

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your revised review of 5 stars! We work really hard to make sure our customers are taken care and provided the best customer service possible. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Raymondville, TX
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor staffing poor service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry to see that you felt it was not a good one. We will be reaching out to you to find out more so we can work to improve your experience and other customer's too because we strive to provide great customer service.

Joe B.
Los Fresnos, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
I am really pleased with the prompt and accurate service I receive at this Harlingen location. I enjoy it so much so that I don’t mind driving 35 minutes to have a regular oil change!

Very happy customer ❤️
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you so much Joe for your awesome 5 star review! We love that you choose us to service your vehicle and really appreciate that you drive 35 minutes to see us. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit, Dale Gas!

Ramiro G.
Raymondville, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional!
Service was great. Staff very courteous and informative.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Ramiro! We really like your 5 star review and hope to serve you again! #dalegas

Terry S.
Kingston, OK
07/04/2019 Category: Service
sonata
AC is working great again.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hi Terry thank you for your review! Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars on your next visit, Dale Gas!

NS
Noe S.
Mission, TX
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Repair was speedy and I was back on the road within 30 minutes
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

We really appreciate your 5 star review! Thank you so much Noe and we look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

IP
Ina P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

We really appreciate your 5 star review and send our thank you's! Dale Gas!

Santa Rosa, TX
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Easy
Everyone is very friendly. The customer service that Belinda provided was amazing and the car was serviced in a great timely manner!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again in the future! #dalegas

IG
Ida G.
La Feria, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was very fast.
Would go again to service my vehicle.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Hi Ida and thank you so much for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it and we hope to serve you again on your next service visit, Dale Gas!

AC
Anabel C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Changes
Since I bought my suv I have been bringing it to the dealership for oil changes. They use to give discounts but not anymore so I miss that, I might go get the oil change somewhere else where I can get it for a better price.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Hi Anabel! We really appreciate your review! Offers for discounts are provided though email or mail when the specials are available. Keep an eye out for them and we will see you on your next visit, Dale Gas!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good
Wally at service dpt and the cashier are great !
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hi and thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us and we hope to earn 5 stars on your next visit! Dale Gas!

VZ
Virginia Z.
Weslaco, TX
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Bringing my car to this dealership was the best decision I made ! My car is working like new! And their service and the staff attentiveness was the best!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

That is a fantastic review and we love it! Thank you so much Virginia and we are so glad you chose us to help with your vehicle so you can get going again. We look forward to helping with any of your future vehicle needs, Dale Gas!