Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5rating 4.57143
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Joseph M.
Raymondville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Best of the Best
The best service any where in the valley.

NB
Nadia B.
Weslaco, TX
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for all your car needs
I purchased my car back in November 2013 there. Place has great customer service. Recently had my car serviced there. Would not
take it anywhere else. Everyone is so helpful with anything you need. The sales man I purchased my car is no longer there but if I ever need another car, I would definitely go back to purchase. My car was recently service there by Josh. He’s was great at walking me through the whole process from the estimate to detailing everything that my car needed till it was time came to pick up my car!

JJ
Juana J.
San Benito, TX
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast and friendly
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we greatly appreciate your 5 star review! Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my vehicle in for service on the battery. They replaced it promptly and returned my car washed and vacuumed!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Patricia and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

RL
Ronald L.
Monte Alto, TX
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Customers service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Ronald and thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Hyundai being open on Saturdays makes life so much easier.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

PM
Patricia M.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Polite employees
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much Patricia for taking the time to fill out the survey. We will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look foward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Rosa R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
👍
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Rosa! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star rating! We will continue to work hard to provide a 5 star experience on every visit and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Adolfo B.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Was seen when she said I would be
Great experience
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Adolfo and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5 star review! We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits. Thank you and Dale Gas!

CT
Corina T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing staff!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hi Corina! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we are so happy we earned 5 stars! We will work in earnest to earn 5 stars on every visit and we hope to see you again. Dale Gas!

LL
Lionel L.
San Benito, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Lionel, we really appreciate you being our customer and taking the time to share your great 5 star review! We hope to continue to impress and we look foward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

LR
Luis R.
Port Isabel, TX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
I’m happy with the service that Hyundai of Harlingen provide me
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Luis! We really appreciate you being our customer and we are thankful you took the time to share your 5 star review. We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Marina R.
Brownsville, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excelent
Friendly staff all over the place my agent was very courteous and explained all charges of the service I will definitely come back
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Hi Marina! We really appreciate you taking the time share your 5 star review! We work hard to make our customers feel welcome and have a great experience. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

GL
George L.
Weslaco, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Bert Ogden Hyundai's Service Department In Harlingen is second to none!!!
Service Advisory is very friendly and professional. He answered all of my questions and made sure my oil change was taken care of in prompt and orderly manner.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Hi George! Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We love that you had an awesome experience and we will continue to work hard to provide great customer service. We look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience
Always great service and friendly employees
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Cynthia M.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer feedback
Josh was extremely friendly & professional in our dealings.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Mercedes, TX
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Fast, friendly service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your great 5 star review! We look forward to providing fast, friendly service again. Dale Gas!

IZ
Irene Z.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you so much Irene for taking the time to share your awesome 5 star review! We really appreciate your support and we look forward to providing great customer service for all your visits. Dale Gas!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Staff very friendly,
It was my first time taking my sante fe for oil change ,the employees were so nice & friendly made me feel at home.i used the shuttle service which made it alot easier for me to get bak to work & pick up vechicle.
Keep up the good work
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome 5 star review! We really appreciate your visit and we look forward to providing excellent customer service on all your future visits. Dale Gas!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Take ing care of your car needs
I will continue to use Bert Odgen
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Hi and thank you so much for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to providing great future visits. Dale Gas!