HJ
Hope J.
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Stuck paying for warranted items!
Not happy about paying for antenna that should have been covered by warranty!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet that standard. We would like to learn more about your visit and we appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the situation. Our Customer Relations Manager will be reaching out to you today. Thank you for your time.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020 Category: Service
maintenance
Im having issues after maintenance.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so sorry you had a negative experience after you left our service department. We strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied and provide a positive visit. We would like to learn more about your experience and our Customer Relations Manager will be reaching out to you today. Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving you better next time.

San Benito, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/12/2020 Category: Service
reecore
misinterpreted a question on first review

07/12/2020 Category: Service
purchasing and service
Staff was very helpful in insuring that i was satisfied in every aspect.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and I am sorry to see you rating was low regarding your experience with our service team. If you wouldn't mind speaking with us so we can understand the issue a little more and we do apologize for any inconvenience. Our Customer Relations Manager will be reaching out to you and we look forward to serving you better next time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

We really appreciate your help on updating your recent survey. Our customer's happiness and their reviews based on their experiences here are very important to us. Thank you for working with us and we look forward to serving you again!

AA
Angel A.
Raymondville, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I feel more confidence know that locating (store) reaching out and addressing my pass concerns and ensuring changes have being applied.

Thanks for your concerns about my previous visit. This will go a long ways

01/24/2020 Category: Service
personel to recognize customer needs
because is the dealership closer to me if the only reason I go and to fall back on work conduced on vehicle dealership liability.
thanks
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We appreciate your feedback so we can use it to improve our service to you and everyone. Our Customer Relations Manager will be giving you a call today regarding your concerns. We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and we look forward to doing better on your next visit.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

We greatly appreciate your rescore of 5 stars! We will continue to work hard to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied. We look forward to serving you on your next visit!

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Professional
I was contacted by customer service to address the issues I had. It was determined that the messages were not received from the call center (the number on the website). I was given a direct line number to avoid this again. I am happy with the resolution and understand that the call center is out of their control.

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Ok visit
Con: Messages were not returned when I called for a service appointment and also when I called to check on status of service. Service dept not open on Saturday. Pro: Staff is friendly and professional.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do appreciate your feedback and we will use it to improve our service for everyone! Our Customer Relations Manager will give you a call today regarding the issues you expressed. We do apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to providing a better experience next time. Thank you!

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5 star re-score! We appreciate being able to show that we diligently work hard to make sure all our customers are completely satisfied. We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Jeffrey A.
Edcouch, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Had problems initially, but Bert Ogden representatives reached out to me and that was greatly appreciated.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Service was completed on my vehicle without issues. My problem was with the shuttle driver being 45 minutes late picking me up and not having a direct number to contact the service advisor.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffery and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! Adrienne will give you a call regarding this issue today. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing better service next time, thank you!

Edinburg, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Repair or maintenance
Repair or maintenance takes a while
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for sharing your rating with us and we would like to find out how we can earn a passing score of 5 stars from you. Please email me at adrienne.roseberry@bertogden.com or text at 1-903-294-4973. Thank you for your time and Dale Gas!

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your revised review of 5 stars! We work really hard to make sure our customers are taken care and provided the best customer service possible. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Raymondville, TX
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor staffing poor service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry to see that you felt it was not a good one. We will be reaching out to you to find out more so we can work to improve your experience and other customer's too because we strive to provide great customer service.

Luisa S.
Mercedes, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Good service, fast service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast but need better communication with customers
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Luisa and thank you for your review. We will work to improve this aspect of our service process for communicating with customers. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

2011 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Still charge diagnostic fee even when getting service with them
I liked them when they did not charge the diagnostic fee when you got the service with them. They don't do that anymore. Deal breaker for me. Also, I believe they over-charged me for the hours of labor. Never open on the weekends and some times very hard to get a hold of on the phone (service department).
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hello and thank you for the review.
I am sorry you feel that you way regarding your service visit. The diagnostic rate is a flat fee that is charged for the time and effort it takes to figure out the issue on any vehicle complaint. The labor hours were investigated and found to be correct.

I do agree our phone connectivity requires improvement and we are working to correct it. Currently we are closed weekends but we are open M-F 7:30a.m.-6p.m. to service our customers.

Thank you again for your time and hope you can give us another chance.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Better Service
Have had better service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review us and I am sorry you felt your experience was not great. We do strive for great customer service and we would like to hear more about your experience so we will be contacting you directly.

MO
Maria O.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Mrs ortiz
Athens only thing I am not happy is as a customer I would receive coupons and they stop sending them
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, coupons are automatically sent to customers who come in on a regular basis.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey.  You can also visit our website for our latest coupons

Raquel B.
Brownsville, TX
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0T
Performed unauthorized work
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

RE
Roberto E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2017 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/29/2017

Good afternoon Mr.Esparza sorry to hear your not impressed with our service dept.