Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5rating 4.57143
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Jeffrey A.
Edcouch, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Had problems initially, but Bert Ogden representatives reached out to me and that was greatly appreciated.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Service was completed on my vehicle without issues. My problem was with the shuttle driver being 45 minutes late picking me up and not having a direct number to contact the service advisor.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffery and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! Adrienne will give you a call regarding this issue today. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing better service next time, thank you!

Edinburg, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Repair or maintenance
Repair or maintenance takes a while
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for sharing your rating with us and we would like to find out how we can earn a passing score of 5 stars from you. Please email me at adrienne.roseberry@bertogden.com or text at 1-903-294-4973. Thank you for your time and Dale Gas!

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your revised review of 5 stars! We work really hard to make sure our customers are taken care and provided the best customer service possible. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Raymondville, TX
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor staffing poor service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry to see that you felt it was not a good one. We will be reaching out to you to find out more so we can work to improve your experience and other customer's too because we strive to provide great customer service.

Luisa S.
Mercedes, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Good service, fast service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast but need better communication with customers
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Luisa and thank you for your review. We will work to improve this aspect of our service process for communicating with customers. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Los Fresnos, TX
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Still charge diagnostic fee even when getting service with them
I liked them when they did not charge the diagnostic fee when you got the service with them. They don't do that anymore. Deal breaker for me. Also, I believe they over-charged me for the hours of labor. Never open on the weekends and some times very hard to get a hold of on the phone (service department).
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hello and thank you for the review.
I am sorry you feel that you way regarding your service visit. The diagnostic rate is a flat fee that is charged for the time and effort it takes to figure out the issue on any vehicle complaint. The labor hours were investigated and found to be correct.

I do agree our phone connectivity requires improvement and we are working to correct it. Currently we are closed weekends but we are open M-F 7:30a.m.-6p.m. to service our customers.

Thank you again for your time and hope you can give us another chance.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Better Service
Have had better service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review us and I am sorry you felt your experience was not great. We do strive for great customer service and we would like to hear more about your experience so we will be contacting you directly.

MO
Maria O.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Mrs ortiz
Athens only thing I am not happy is as a customer I would receive coupons and they stop sending them
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, coupons are automatically sent to customers who come in on a regular basis.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey.  You can also visit our website for our latest coupons

Raquel B.
Brownsville, TX
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0T
Performed unauthorized work
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

RE
Roberto E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2017 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/29/2017

Good afternoon Mr.Esparza sorry to hear your not impressed with our service dept.

JV
Jaime V.
05/15/2017 Category: Service
untimely service
I don't mind service taking a while but you should tell the customer there will be delays and provide courtesy transportation to and from where ever they need to go to and back
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, we have certified lube techs for Hyundai vehicle if you do not have an appointment then we take you in as a walk in.

AV
Alejandro V.
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Quick service.
Service did an awesome job time wise, except I expected my car to come back washed and vacuumed like all the previous times... not sure what happened but I'll just say it's always nice to have fresh oil change and a clean car come back from service. I was little disappointed when that wasn't done this time.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey, we will be more than happy to provide a complementary wash upon request.

TT
Thelma T.
Isle, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/22/2016 Category: Service
Taking advantage of wemon.
It was clean place but trying to get you to do things you don't need is not right. Just so they can make more money off you.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/23/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey, air filters are checked at every oil change. Reason begin it all depends on driving conditions, highway drivers will tend to have a cleaner filter. Were drivers who go trough dirt roads or drive near construction sitghts tend to get dirtier faster.

Mary S.
Brownsville, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Good work.
They did a good job on my AC repair but it took several days for the part to arrive. It is not the fault of the dealership but that's why I didn't give it five stars.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey, I do appoligize that your vehicle was in service for more than 24hrs. Did the service dept offer you a loaner vehicle for the delay?

Jose S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2016 Category: Service
Tucson
Very professional
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/20/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey I do apologize for the amount of time it took the parts to arrive, we are working together with Hyundai to try and speed up the process on special order parts.

2015 Hyundai Genesis

Oscar M.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
We had to order the part. I was not happy, because all the fluid went inside the vehicle, not happy.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/01/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey, the windshield washer pump is on order for your vehicle.

EA
Edouard A.
Lyford, TX
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Average
They need a better communication service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/22/2016

Good morning and I apologize that no one had giving you a follow up call, mu name is Guadalupe Garcia III I am the service manager if there is anything I can do to make this issue right feel free to give me a phine call (956)412-3333

07/06/2015 Category: Service
Sloppy mechanic
Second visit in a row that oil was spilled under the hood and not cleaned up. Windows were spotless when I got there and when I left, the driver's side wiper had a glob of something on it that smeared across the window in my line of vision during a rainy drive home. The office staff is always very nice but I really hate turning my car over to the mechanics; they seem to be thoughtless and careless.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/07/2015

I am very sorry to hear that my staff may have been careless in the servicing of your vehicle. I can assure you that I will have a discussion with them about this. Any job worth doing is worth doing well ! Please contact me and we will make it right ! I do thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing ! This is a opportunity to get better !

Michael Rotta